Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Immortal Love

LOL lilvietangelgirl!!!! I soooo totally agree with everythign you said!!! Hehe!!!!! Hmmm...but I think that the stars probably have a secret crushes for the others maybe or think they are cute, hehe LOL, if I was a actress, I would fall for everyone, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I know, right?! Yeah i agree, they probably have a crush on them but they won't say it. If i was an actress, I'll be pimping on all da kute guys. I would definately be a pimpstress! I mean.....why not......when u're surrounded by kute guys all day, u just can't help yourself!
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

LOL, my gosh lilvietangelgirl!!! hehehehehe Scaring me now, lol.

Okay back to Immortal Love, dont' wanna get too of course. Oh, you know what is another favorite scene of mine? After Chew Chor Meng drank that died person blood he started to get weaker and his hair turned white you know? So that one vampire girl went to get Florence and she visited CCM. Hehe, the two then danced to that once song, then after it ended, he told ehr to leave You know what I thought was cute? When Chew Chor Meng and Florence took pictures together during their first life!! I want one of those pics of them togheter!!!! and also their crickets too
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yeah that was a sweet scene. florence with her pony tails and that outfit. Those crickets that they made loooks soo real. I wish i can make one out of grass too! The dancing part was one of my favorite too! Very romantic!
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

Oh I know!!!! I've seen in like a whole bunch of series that someone makes those grass crickets and I soooo want to know how to make one. Or at least a grass ring, hehe Hmmmm, I thought it was cute how CCM hung one of the crickets in his car
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Eeee... I remember that series!!! Good series, I love how they were destined for each other 3 lives or so. Wow! I think I saw it when I was a freshmen in high school cuz I chopped my hair off & got it to look like the main actress in "Immortal Love". She had a cute hair style.

Hehe, great series misao ohgami, so you got your haircut like Florence in her third life or wahtever? The life where she was a reporter huh? hehe, did you curl it too? Hmmmm, let me see if I can figure out how old you are. This series was released in like 1997 so its about 6 or 7 years old already. Freshman in High school so take off 4 years. Left is 3 or 2 so you are in college in your softmore or junior year right? I'm
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Wow, she cut her hair like Florence! That was a kute haircut that goes with her kute face. I prefer her with long hair though. Most girls look good with long straight hair.

Yup, she actually looked cute with any hairstyle hehe, liked her mostly with long hair also But I thoguth she looked super cute in those braids!!!! Hehe, loved Chew Chor Meng's hairstyle too. He looked a bit strange with long hair, but still cute huh?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yep the long hair makes him look very mysterious and powerful. Very attractive! hehe

Oh and when his long hair turned white, I didn't like that at all!!! Hehe, destinctive looking though
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

My sis actually like him with his white hair too. She used to be obsessed over Chew Chor Meng because of this movie! Now it kinda wares off cuz he's not in many movies anymore.

Yeah, I havne't seen much of him these years So sad!!!!! But his role in there will always be my most memorable and the best!!!!! Oh, didn't he looked super mysterious with his long hair and that black trench coat of his? Hehe, also his car was quite intersting
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

AWWWwwwww......yes.........the CAR!!!! How can i forgot about that? I just adore his car. It looks like Batman's car with the opening on the top and stuff. Very cool! He looks like a superhero!

Yeah, his car doo opened up rather strange, lol. And yup, it is similar to the Bat Mobile, hehe Oh, dont' forget that he also had a motorcycle in there!! Loved his apartment too!!!!! It was really nice!!!! Was the whole wall behind his bed, like a huge fish tank? I swear, everytime I watch I see fishes swimming in there...could just be me though
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Yeah, his car doo opened up rather strange, lol. And yup, it is similar to the Bat Mobile, hehe Oh, dont' forget that he also had a motorcycle in there!! Loved his apartment too!!!!! It was really nice!!!! Was the whole wall behind his bed, like a huge fish tank? I swear, everytime I watch I see fishes swimming in there...could just be me though
    Yep. Houses in Singapore dramas usually have that kind of built-in fishtanks.

Lol, thanks Guo Xiang......thought I was imagining things swimming in the walls at times hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yeah the house was quite nice! Very different! It was dark and blue! so mysterious just like him. I guess vampires like to live in the dark.

Could just be that he is a mysterious type of guy.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Default need theme and ending song

does anyone have the theme and the ending song to "mortal love"?..my sister and I have been searching for the song but to no avail..please help us...if you do have it, please sent it to me via msn thephamle ...thanks in advance.