Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seven Warriors (eric suen, rebecca wang)

Default Seven Warriors (eric suen, rebecca wang)

English Title: Seven Warriors
    Vietnamese Title: That Vo Si
    Chinese Title: Qi Wu Shi
    Year Released: 2003
    Cast: Eric Suen, Rebecca Wang, Ma Yi Li

Is this movie worth renting? I have the first 4 tapes. The serie is decent so far. Can anyone give me a summary? Thanks.

Found a SINA page on this series with pictures and summaries of each episodes (In Simplified Chinese):

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/qiws/index.html

I am sorry. I can't read chinese. Is there any english site? thanks.

Hi ya everyone!!!!!

I have also rented the first four tapes of this serie, but haven't gotten to watch it yet. I did watch a couple of mins of it and the theme/ending videos. It looks okay, just gotta see how it goes.

I recognize quite a lot of the casting, just don't know the names. Hehe recognize Rebecca and Eric though!!! Rebecca seems to be apeparing in a lot of ancient series recently!!!
    Last edited by goddessofhonour; 08-02-04 at 03:58 PM.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I wonder if Rebecca is evil because she said that being a spy is the only way for her to ruin that place. Anyways, who exactly are the 7 warriors?

the beginning was quite funny but the series turned into some kind of cliche drama around the middle...

there's a summary on my page
    http://e.domaindlx.com/Chieri/acting/seven.htm
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

koorinohime, nice page!!! Hehe, that was a good summery you had down too, gives me an idea of what to lok forward to and like the pictures as well, hehe. Rebecca looks very cute like she usually does. Anyways I didn't know you had a site!!! And on Eric Suen? hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

I am watching this serie right now too. Rebecca is so pretty in here. Thanks for the summary koorinohime, like what Goddess said i know exactly wat to expect!!!. Thanks
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    koorinohime, nice page!!! Hehe, that was a good summery you had down too, gives me an idea of what to lok forward to and like the pictures as well, hehe. Rebecca looks very cute like she usually does. Anyways I didn't know you had a site!!! And on Eric Suen? hehe
    well now u know... haha... who else but my beloved?

i tried to include as little spoilers as possible... heh.
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

I think Eric and Ma Yi Li is main couple in this series. Are they going to end up together?

They are so cute. Ma Yi Li is so pretty and fit the character well
    WELCOME TO MY SHUI LING FORUM
    WWW.VOY.COM/140245/

Lol, I should have known koorinohime!!!! Just by seeing how actively you keep the Eric Suen thread, hehe.

Anyways I better get started on this serie!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

can someone tell me who end up with who?

Hey there you guys

I finally began watching this serie. I'm up to tape 4 and need to get more. Overall its okay and I do like the storyline as well as the acting, its just there are a lot of other things that bug me. Such as the serie is put into a wide screen format, don't like that Also the computer graphics is just too fake looking. It quite annoys me

I like about all the characters. Rebecca's character in here reminds me of her Bat Fei Fei in Mission of the Warriors mixed with her character in Four Guard Detectives. I like her character yet am curious on her background and all.

Eric Suen is hiliarious. Him and the other two are just so funny!!! Think its very amusing how he keeps argueing with Ma Yi Li. They both just never give up and could just go on and on!!!

I loved the scene when the four were competing against that other group to sell things and then things just got out of hand causing all these fights. Lol, poor Eric got punched, but Rebecca and Ma Yi Li took a good swing at the other guy

I really like that guy who supposedly likes Rebecca and looks like she likes him as well. Who is he now? Sheng Feng? I like watching him and Rebecca. Anyways can't wait for more tapes!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I realli love this series! .. lol .. i like the main guya nd rebecca
    anyone no wat his name is ? i realli enjoy watching him .. his chracter is cute .. even tho he;s an expert in kung fu and all .. towards rebecca he;s very protective and i think itz swt .. now that he noes she lied toh him .. i wanan no watz gonna happen
    .. and eric is soo funni !! ..

Hey there musicxluver!!! I'm with you. I really like Shao Feng and Rebecca!!! Hehe, as you've probably noticed, his name is Shao Feng. There is a thread on him in the actor's forum, go check it out!!!

Gosh, I'm still on tape 4. Was going to get more today, but dumb store was closed Really want to know how their relationship will progress. Hehe, they are my main reasons for continuing!!!

I'm curious, will Shao Feng have a relationship with Ma Yi Li? It looks like it from the theme video and all :curious:
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Okay, finally I got more tapes!!! I think I am up to tape 10 now. Things are moving fast and its still pretty good, hehe. Can't wait for more

I like the relationship between Shao Feng and Rebecca. So cute!!! But at times I feel as if their relationship was a bit quick and unclear at times. Maybe its just me

Argh....I dislike Ma Ya Li's father. That guy!!! Seriously. Feel bad for MYL's aunt. Poor lady. She loves him so much, but is "forced" to leave

-----------------------------------------------

Just saw more of the serie and I am very dissapointed as to where Shao Feng and Rebecca's relationship is going. Gosh, they love each other and its so darn obvious, but so much obstecles!!!

I wonder who that one guy that works for the other team is? The one that seems good and saved Rebecca or at least gave her time to run away. He seems like a good guy, would like to know more on him.

So who exactly are the seven warriors? I'm guessing Shao Feng, Eric, Ma Ya Li, Rebecca, that short guy that makes their fifth person in the group, and yeah. ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

opke oke .. i dont care abot that shoa feng dude now heheheh...
    ... i onli love rebecca in here .. and eric .. and awww that guy that like rebecca he does so much for her .. and he sooo cutee
    and is it meh .. or ma yi li kinda annoying this week . she acts like everyone around her is there for just a reason :-/ .. i think eric tooh good for her (her character)
    .. and yes yes .. im soo happy that the man (yi li's fatehr) died .. i absolute hate him .. he soo " dde^ tie^n. "
    .. he just using pepo and the woman that like him .. she's helpless man ... he doesnt like her .. why do all that for that man

i sorta think that this series .. kinda getting boring cuz eric isnt funny anymor and all .. but the interesting characters are still rebecca .. hehehe ..
    .. im a big fan of hers .. .. and her character in this series iss good ..! .. hahaha .. i love her takign these roles ..

Originally posted by musicxluver
    ... i onli love rebecca in here .. and eric .. and awww that guy that like rebecca he does so much for her .. and he sooo cutee
    Yeah, he's cute, looks a little bit like Huang Xiao Ming. Don't know what's his name? I think he looks more compatible with Rebecca though Can't imagine he even gets hurt himself just try to protect her, what a poor guy.

Goddessofhonour, as I saw from the poster, the seven warriors are Eric Suen, Shao Feng, that short guy, Ma Yi Li, Rebecca, Ma Yi Li's aunt and that good looking guy who likes Rebecca.

Hey there guys

Hehe, thanks Lanie I've been wondering about that since I dind't know if that guy who likes Rebecca would be a part of the group or not. I was thinking it would either be him or Rebecca's father. Anyways its great since that means he might get more screen time right?

Lol, I like this guy. He does sorta look like Huang Xiao Ming!!! But a bit "whiter." Anyways I totally wouldnt mind if he ends with Rebecca, lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yeah I guess Shao Feng is a little bit pale hehe...
    Ma Yi Li does seem to get a little spoiled sometimes, but I still think she's very cute in here... very different from her Zi Wei in HZGG 3 :-D
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!