There's many wuxia actors and actress in Hongkong, Mainland China, Taiwan and Singapore.
They had acted many roles. Some remind as benchmarks in our hearts.

Based on their current physique, age and health. Which role that they didnt tried yet which you feel they can fit in?

Note that:
1) Some actors and actress should be very old by now that they couldnt do fight choreograph scene themselves.
2) Some of them turn fatter or slimmer. It needed to put into consideration for the particular character.

Here'S some of mine...

Kenneth Tsang
From Hongkong... famous for his Huang Yaoshi role. He should be in his 80s now. Still healthy and strong.
Maybe he could try role like
Feng Qingyang: Mr Tsang will make a cool FQY with attitude.
He can try Ao Bai or Yin TianZheng.

Lau Dan
From Hongkong... famous for his Hong qigong. He can try Yuan Shixiao; Chen Jialuo's comedic mentor.

Yuan Hong

Acted in 2008 Version of Yang Kang.
Good in acting emo male characters.
I see he may act well as Yang Guo too.

Elvis Tsui
From hongkong who famous in acting Ao Bai three times and 2008 version of She Diao as Ouyang Feng.
He's good in acting comedic roles too.
He can try act Wei Xiaobao'S first buddy; Mao Shiba or the hot-tempered Gui Xingshu in Bi xue jian.
Well-known in acting flower monk Lu zhishen several times...so i think he can act well as Monk Bujie; Yilin's father.

Anthony Wong
Duan Yanqing maybe another perfect role for him.

He Jiayi
From china. Acted as Ji xiaofu and jiunan in china version. A rare female versatile actress.
Maybe she can try acting Li Qiushui or Ruan Xingzhu.

Sicney Yim
Acted as louis koo's version of Li Mochou and madam Ma.
She can try roles like Miejue, Dao Baifeng or Jiunan.
She acted so well as Ying zheng's prositute mum in Xun Qin Ji...which i feel she may act well as Wei XiaoBao's prositute mum Wei Chunhua.

Wong Yat Wah
The most famous Guo jing who can try acting Hong Qigong now as he's old enough now. Lol...

Henry Lo
From Hongkong. An under-rated actor who acted well in the 96 version of Xiao Ao Jiang Hu as Dong fang bu bai.
He acted many eunuch roles too.
Maybe he can try Hai Dafu or Cao HuaChun.