Page 15 of 229 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Let's hope they change the screenplay to both of them rolling down the slope together instead of one by one, haha
    How about tighly hug each other while rolling down the hill?
    I love to see the peck on RYY's cheek afterward too

if they start shooting in March, shouldn't there be open ceremony with the confirm cast already?

maybe there is no confirmed cast except for joe chen.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    if they start shooting in March, shouldn't there be open ceremony with the confirm cast already?
    that's what I'm waiting too.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    maybe there is no confirmed cast except for joe chen.
    YZ said Wallace already signed the contract, didn't he?

yz says a lot of things. perhaps wallace agreed to it, but maybe the idea of a woman playing dfbb made wallace realize that yz will not be faithful to the book afterall so wallace decided against it? hmmm....

so glad that yz didn't even consider ruby lin as ryy. ruby lin is not ryy. she is as bad of a choice as yss for similar reasons.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

didn't even consider ruby lin as ryy. ruby lin is not ryy. she is as bad of a choice as yss for similar reasons.
    Ruby is quite cute, but definitely not RYY. Plus she's a bit too old to play a young girl.

When I try to picture RYY, Tang Yan comes to mind. Or Ady. Ady would make a great RYY.

Ok we are saved now one of the 2 male leads in DMY isn't Wallace. Yay!!! After so many rumours and speculations Eddie Peng is confirmed as HQB and Hu ge is MJ hmm interesting at least Hu ge is trying to get away from his normal role and not to be typecasted as a general.But I can't see him as MJ, he could prove me wrong though.
    NOw I am anxiously waiting for the press conference of SOD

yz says a lot of things. perhaps wallace agreed to it, but maybe the idea of a woman playing dfbb made wallace realize that yz will not be faithful to the book afterall so wallace decided against it? hmmm....
    really? where did you read that?

i was speculating. nothing concrete except that we all know yz says a lot of things.

so glad that yz didn't even consider ruby lin as ryy. ruby lin is not ryy. she is as bad of a choice as yss for similar reasons.
    Oh dear you are sure know how to deflate my mood. If Wallace thinks it a job for him he will stay professional about this. Keeping my fingers and toes cross

i was speculating. nothing concrete except that we all know yz says a lot of things.
    Oh okay

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    Oh dear you are sure know how to deflate my mood. If Wallace thinks it a job for him he will stay professional about this. Keeping my fingers and toes cross
    I'd still go for him as professional.. maybe after all the hype for DMY mellows down, YZ will announce the SOD? I really hope HuaJie would at least say something!

Haha i have said this and I will say this again, whoever ends up playing RYY will surely have a hard time deflecting numerous bombardments against her. Cant please everyone hee....

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Haha i have said this and I will say this again, whoever ends up playing RYY will surely have a hard time deflecting numerous bombardments against her. Cant please everyone hee....
    I'm okay with anyone (from fans speculations) except YSS... I don't know, I just don't see RYY in her :P

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Ruby is quite cute, but definitely not RYY. Plus she's a bit too old to play a young girl.

When I try to picture RYY, Tang Yan comes to mind. Or Ady. Ady would make a great RYY.
    Totally agree. I may even prefer YSS over Ruby. (And YSS is pretty much at the bottom of my list...)

Ady would pretty much be my ideal RYY (tied with YM), unfortunately I don't think either one is likely at all. Actually I might give Ady the slight edge here (YM is more of my ideal Huang Rong, but that ain't happening either...). I agree Tang Yan would be good too but for some reason her recent annoyingly cutesy roles is kinda getting in the way a bit of my mental image. T_T (I have to try to integrate more of her Zixuan role where she did pull off cold/intelligent quite well--along with the softer side.)

TY is probably much more likely than either Ady or YM though--after all didn't YZ contact her to try to get her in "Beauties Without Tears"? And I'd definitely quite like to see TY in a wuxia series!

More than 6 media announced LHC will be played by Wallace today. The drama will start at end of March. Only Hunan TV announced RYY will be played by YSS. Since Hunan TV is one of the investors, their announcement is quite reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    More than 6 media announced LHC will be played by Wallace today. The drama will start at end of March. Only Hunan TV announced RYY will be played by YSS. Since Hunan TV is one of the investors, their announcement is quite reliable.
    that's funny. are they trying to compete with DMY's presscon?

EDIT: I should have expected YSS to be RYY but I'm still hoping she's not.
    Last edited by snowflakesdance; 03-02-12 at 02:18 AM.

No.........no this can't be happening.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!

Only Hunan TV announced RYY will be played by YSS. Since Hunan TV is one of the investors, their announcement is quite reliable.
    *facepalm*

That is all.

I don't know how accurate this is (from Hengdian World Studios's weibo @1877389703)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy131/snowflakesdance/Xiao%20Ao%20Jiang%20Hu/xajh06.jpg')

main point: Wallace Huo as Linghu Chong, Chen Qiao En as Dong Fang Bu Bai, Chen Xiao as Lin Ping Zhi and Yuan Shan Shan as Ren Ying Ying.

No update who's going to be Yue Lingshan?
    Last edited by snowflakesdance; 03-02-12 at 02:41 AM.