Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Imminent Crisis《一触即发》

Quote Originally Posted by shellie View Post
    aaaahhh!!! this drama looks good!! does anyone know if this has been english subbed somewhere??thanks!
    We're in the progress of subbing it on Viki. It will be slow though, because there is only one subber and one segmenter on the project. Here's the link: http://en.viki.com/channels/7264-imminent-crisisIt's an excellent drama. I highly recommend it!
    Currently translating 香蜜沉沉烬如霜 at a very minute pace:
    http://xia0yuer.tumblr.com/

So I finally got back to watching this drama. It's so suspenseful! I don't really trust anybody in the drama except for A'Ci. He's probably the most honest one... for now. I'm starting to question whether A'Chu knows anything about the Lei Ting Ji Hua.

And I found it really weird how when the 3rd Mom told A'Chu that she's actually his sister, he accepted it without really suspecting anything. Wasn't she considered "crazy"?

And xia0yuer, I've got more questions for you!
    A'Ci's supervisor was looking for something in ep 6. He was going through everyone's desks and he found some papers in A'Ci's friend's desk. What were those papers? Were they like fake passports or something?
    Last edited by StepbyStep; 04-01-12 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StepbyStep View Post
    So I finally got back to watching this drama. It's so suspenseful! I don't really trust anybody in the drama except for A'Ci. He's probably the most honest one... for now. I'm starting to question whether A'Chu knows anything about the Lei Ting Ji Hua.

And I found it really weird how when the 3rd Mom told A'Chu that she's actually his sister, he accepted it without really suspecting anything. Wasn't she considered "crazy"?
    Yayyy! The drama starts out a little confusing but it gets really good. Keep watching!

About A'Chu's sister, even though she did seem a little batty, she was the person A'Chu loved and trusted the most in the Rong family. I don't think that he believed her at first, but then began to believe her story after all those crazy things started happening to him. Also, A'Ci is a testament to her words.

And xia0yuer, I've got more questions for you!
    A'Ci's supervisor was looking for something in ep 6. He was going through everyone's desks and he found some papers in A'Ci's friend's desk. What were those papers? Were they like fake passports or something?
    There's a spy amongst the Nationalists and Du Lu Ning was going through everyone's desk to see if they had any incriminating evidence. I think they were fake passports that the guy was selling on the side to make extra cash, though I'm not 100% sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by xia0yuer View Post
    We're in the progress of subbing it on Viki. It will be slow though, because there is only one subber and one segmenter on the project. Here's the link: http://en.viki.com/channels/7264-imminent-crisisIt's an excellent drama. I highly recommend it!
    thank you so much!!! it is definitely on my to-watch list now. i don't mind that it will take longer than usual. if i want to watch something bad enough, timing is not an issue. i'm still following "sealed with a kiss" and "too late to say i love you".

thanks for the link!!
    ---------
    Shellie

Has genna had a chance to read the novel yet? I'm dying to hear about the Ah Chu and Ya Shu parts!

lol, I'm only a little bit into it. Just started it last week. So far it's fairly similar to the drama (which is why I'm not extremely motivated to read), except there's more people in the Rong family and the novel makes you feel really bad for Ah Chu because of the way the family treats him. I'm going to read more when I have time ^^

Before I throw my questions out there I just wanna say: OMG this drama is getting so good!
    I feel really bad for A'Chu though. Poor guy can't catch a break!

More questions for you guys!
    What happened to Herman, the professor that A'Chu worked with? And does A'Chu turn evil? He seems kinda pissed off at everyone right now. He's not the cute, carefree guy in the beginning of the drama anymore

Before I throw my questions out there I just wanna say: OMG this drama is getting so good!

More questions for you guys!
    What happened to Herman, the professor that A'Chu worked with? And does A'Chu turn evil? He seems kinda pissed off at everyone right now. He's not the cute, carefree guy in the beginning of the drama anymore
    SLIGHT SPOILER
    Even though A'Chu seems the worst off right now, at least he has Ya Shu and people he can trust like Rong Sheng. A'Ci doesn't even have anyone...
    END SPOILER

Professor Herman(n?) was killed (from what I remember) and as for A'Chu... you'll just have to find out.

And does A'Chu turn evil? He seems kinda pissed off at everyone right now. He's not the cute, carefree guy in the beginning of the drama anymore
    Which episode are you on? I don't want to say anything that might spoil the series for you. Although, I will say that I like "pissed off, mafia boss" Ah Chu much better than "carefree, smiley" Ah Chu. I just find him much sexier and infinitely more interesting and manly when he's pissed off. Kinda like when Murong Feng was throwing things and pointing his gun around... Really big turn-on.

Even though A'Chu seems the worst off right now, at least he has Ya Shu and people he can trust like Rong Sheng. A'Ci doesn't even have anyone...
    ... I don't think I'm at that part of the drama yet. There's not much of A'Ci right now since all of the focus is all on A'Chu. And I am on episode 9, Melanie. I can't seem to resist anything cute What I really want is for A'Ci to become the hot one going around throwing/shooting things and A'Chu can be the adorable one who constantly smiles. I'm not asking for much am I?

Wallace's Interview:

He's so right, it was easy to distinguish A'Chu and A'Ci even when they were dressing as each other from their different dispositions. I actually found Wallace's acting much better than Li Li Qun's (the guy who played their father and evil uncle), so I'm not sure what Wallace meant by 'Teacher Li is a good role model'.

Poor Wallace, he must have been really stressed and tired during the production to have almost cried on set.

Has everyone noticed that Wallace's series don't get a whole lot of promotion, whereas other series like ones from Tangren, are promoted everywhere and anywhere? Is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Has everyone noticed that Wallace's series don't get a whole lot of promotion, whereas other series like ones from Tangren, are promoted everywhere and anywhere? Is it just me?
    I've noticed that too... There basically wasn't any promotional material on No Choice and it seems that Wallace has been going on tours to promote Yi Chu Ji Fa after it has been released. There's actually quite a few BTS pics of Secrets but since it's not getting as much attention as Tangren dramas, no has been posting them. I will when I have the time.

Awwww, so sad. Poor A'Ci and A'Chu. Wallace did such a good job pot raying both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by xia0yuer View Post
    Awwww, so sad. Poor A'Ci and A'Chu. Wallace did such a good job pot raying both of them.
    He's so handsome in Yi Chu Ji Fa! How can someone be so handsome?

Check out the Drug War promotion event clip I posted in the Wallace Chung thread, xia0yuer! I'm so excited! Wallace looks so manly and handsome. The slightly scruffy look is really sexy. And I'm so glad his hair is not like the hairstyle of the guy next to him (the semi-mohawk hairstyle).

Ahhh, watching the MV makes me want to watch Yi Chu Ji Fa again, especially the cute A'Chu and Ya Shu parts in the beginning.

I'm back everyone!
    I finally have time to watch this drama again! Yay!
    Anyways, I'm on episode 13 and I have a question. I know that I've asked about it before but what is Lei Ting Ji Hua? The doctor/ friend was talking about it, but it didn't understand. It sounds like a disease/ possible epidemic or something...

And I don't like Ya Shu in this episode. Why is she begging for A'Ci to marry her? And she had to so cruelly reject A'Chu

I'm back everyone!
    I finally have time to watch this drama again! Yay!
    Yay! We've missed you!

Anyways, I'm on episode 13 and I have a question. I know that I've asked about it before but what is Lei Ting Ji Hua? The doctor/ friend was talking about it, but it didn't understand. It sounds like a disease/ possible epidemic or something...
    So, Lei Ting Ji Hua is literally Sound of Thunder Mission. It's a biological weapon that Professor Hermann created in England. It basically makes you extremely light sensitive, so much that you start burning up if the light hits your skin. It's a bloodborne pathogen, so that's why A'Ci was able to get infected just by touching they dying man's blood. (I don't think you're quite there yet.)

And I don't like Ya Shu in this episode. Why is she begging for A'Ci to marry her? And she had to so cruelly reject A'Chu
    I watched this a while ago, but I think Ya Shu was just confused about her feeling for A'Ci and A'Chu. She's loved A'Ci for almost all her life but when A'Chu comes along, she falls completely and irrevocably in love with him. A'Ci is her fiancee so she doesn't want to do anything to betray him and she the thinks the faster they get married, the sooner A'Chu would give up on her.