Thread: The Greatest Love

Default The Greatest Love

Number of episodes: 16
    By MBS

This is a very funny romantic series written by the Hong sisters, writers of My Girl and You're Beautiful.

Stars my favourite female star Gong Hyo Jin, this is a well-developed, light-hearted and touching story for lovers of Korean romantics. Anyone watched this yet? I like the more mature age group of the leads, which gives a more realistic and mature perspective of handling relationships.

Cast:

Gong Hyo Jin
    Cha Seung won
    Yoo In na
    Yoon Kye Sang

Gu Ae-jung (Gong Hyo Jin) was the most popular member of girl group Kukbo Sonyeo, aka "National Treasure Girls," some 10 years ago, but fell from grace after becoming embroiled in scandals. She makes appearances on television programs to eke out a living for her troublemaker father and brother. On the other hand Dokko Jin (Cha Seung won) is the most popular male star in the nation, endorsing several commercials, about to go Hollywood, but has several character flaws eg egoistic, vain and calculating. Ae-jung discovers a secret about Jin by chance and reveals it on a talk show, incurring his fury. At the same time, Ae-jung takes a liking to Yoon Pil Joo, a doctor practicing Oriental Medicine. By chance, Pil-joo and Ae-jung became engaged in a reality TV show, Making Couple. Both guys fell for Aejung in reel and real life.

I already watch this one and it was funny and romantic *blush* love the leading man XD great story with great characters DDD