Thread: Liu Shi Shi (刘诗诗) #2

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    I am praying that it was ALL hacked hahahaah! Or just a publicity stunt, all in all the mesg left are like in codes of Poetry, they never say YES WE Are dating! CROSS fingers! I know I am an awful person!
    LOL...you girls are hilarious!!!! For sure this news was a slap in the face for both of their fans (both hated each other), and the feud is still going on.

HongShi, ShiGe, PengShi or any other shippers out there. It was fun while it lasted...LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LOL...you girls are hilarious!!!! For sure this news was a slap in the face for both of their fans (both hated each other), and the feud is still going on.

HongShi, ShiGe, PengShi or any other shippers out there. It was fun while it lasted...LOL.
    I still have high hopes that is publicity stunt! I am hoping it's another FengMI situation lol! Again kill me, I find Nicky Wu a bit creepy! lol

Personally, I find it creepy when fans can't separate acting from real life, and think they have some say in who their idols should date. If they are dating then that's their lives.

i am neither party's fan, but i think nicky deserves a good woman after his ex-wife fiasco. lss seems level headed and if they are dating then i am happy for them as they both seem like very low key people who value friendship. i don't know why, but i respect lss a bit more now...perhaps it is because she is stepping forward and being honest with her relationship. heck, she is now dating taiwan's most successful star of 2013
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

I guess I should be happy for them but I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that Liu Shi Shi's first relationship is with a much older man who has gone through a divorce? I sort of suspected something when behind-the-scenes footage of their comedy drama came out but I thought it was unlikely because it wasn't really anything out of the ordinary. It's funny because I was checking the LongShi tieba just last night for evidence and I really did not find much.

I have to say, if they really are dating, they did a darn good job of hiding it. They were both at the BQ event and she spent the whole evening with another male costar, and in the few pictures of LSS and Nicky together, they aren't even looking at each other. I guess the only indication might be that Hu Ge didn't put his hand on LSS's waist on the red cacrpet this time.

I'm still not really sure how to feel about this all. I was never really committed to shipping LSS with one person so I'm not completely devastated but I can't say I'm ecstatic about this either. Like Liu Xiao Xiao said, the HongShi and ShiGe shipping was fun while it lasted.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by advo88 View Post
    Personally, I find it creepy when fans can't separate acting from real life, and think they have some say in who their idols should date. If they are dating then that's their lives.
    Most fans are creepy! We creep, stalk and fantasize about our idols. It's an escape from reality when we engage in the world of movies/series. Are opinions might not always be a positive one, but we are entitled to it. We know the stars should choose whomever they want to be with, and we are happy for them, however we are still allowed to express how we feel.

Most fans are creepy! We creep, stalk and fantasize about our idols. It's an escape from reality when we engage in the world of movies/series. Are opinions might not always be a positive one, but we are entitled to it. We know the stars should choose whomever they want to be with, and we are happy for them, however we are still allowed to express how we feel.
    No. Most fans are not creepy. It's the fringe.

You're entitled to post your opinion. And I'm entitled to post that I think it's gross to wish for people to break up and trash talk a guy you don't know, because he's not the guy you wanted LSS to date. IF they are even dating and it's not a publicity stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by advo88 View Post
    No. Most fans are not creepy. It's the fringe.

You're entitled to post your opinion. And I'm entitled to post that I think it's gross to wish for people to break up and trash talk a guy you don't know, because he's not the guy you wanted LSS to date. IF they are even dating and it's not a publicity stunt.
    Please let's not get into a fight in Liu Shi Shi's thread. You're free to share an opinion but IloveMimiLo is also perfectly free to disagree with it so insulting other forum members is really unnecessary.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boo!!! View Post
    OMGOMG!!! I FEEL LIKE I'M WAYY MORE SHOCKED AND OVERREACTING THAN I'M SUPPOSED TO BUT WOAH!!! SO SHOCKED THAT I CAME OUT OF HIDING TO POST LOLOL

OK! now that I'm done sdlfjda;kgjfd;lg and freaking out a bit, here's the jaynestar article on it:
    http://www.jaynestars.com/news/who-i...su-or-ren-yue/

They both don't seem like they would do something like this just for a publicity stunt so I suspect it is true (or from the comments on the jaynestar site, maybe some serious longshi shippers hacked their weibos haha!) I am a HUGE longshi shipper but for some reason I can't really see them together irl?? but anyways AHHH!!
    Eight hiyes?!!!! Can't believe she lost her virginity to that creep Nicky (doh) oh well another one that bites the dust lol!

Wow, i woke up today to find the entire weibo world exploding over LongShi RL relationship!! I guess it shouldn't be a surprise as LSS has always come across as mature in her thinking and personality beyond her years, hence am older more worldly man appeals to her.
    I ship Shi-Harem

^Yep, she's always said that she wants someone mature. Except I thought she meant someone closer to 10 years than 20 years older LOL.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Most fans are creepy! We creep, stalk and fantasize about our idols. It's an escape from reality when we engage in the world of movies/series..
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....who you callin creepy?!! $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t4/appstyle/expression/ext/normal/0b/tootha_thumb.gif'). Like I've mentioned in this thread before, shipping is fun and to be honest, it's the only thing that keeps me entertained in keeping this thread alive. I treasure the Three Treasures. And since one of them is attached now...well...oh but, I would feel the same if it were YH or HG that got hitched (like I was disappointed when I heard news that YH was dating someone awhile back). Feel like a piece was missing. Yeah, call me crazy $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t4/appstyle/expression/ext/normal/17/ldln_thumb.gif') LOL.

i don't know why, but i respect lss a bit more now...perhaps it is because she is stepping forward and being honest with her relationship.
    Not to disrespect Nicky or LSS, but they have just proven that they are no different than any of the other stars that lied through their teeth about dating. They lied about dating for who knows how long, and just couple months ago during their series interview, both still denied about dating each other. It was not until yesterday that news came out and they were caught, thus they have to admit to it The day after news leaked, LSS was caught out at a coffee shop with her assistant looking very distressed and not as happy. Kind of disappointing if you ask me-they unwillingly had to admit to their relationship. Just sayin $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t4/appstyle/expression/ext/normal/ac/smilea_thumb.gif')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 11-12-13 at 11:27 PM.

Banned

Not to disrespect Nicky or LSS, but they have just proven that they are no different than any of the other stars that lied through their teeth about dating. They lied about dating for who knows how long, and just couple months ago during their series interview, both still denied about dating each other. It was not until yesterday that news came out and they were caught, thus they have to admit to it The day after news leaked, LSS was caught out at a coffee shop with her assistant looking very distressed and not as happy. Kind of disappointing if you ask me-they unwillingly had to admit to their relationship.[/QUOTE]

My guess LSS felt embarrass being seen dating someone who could be her father lol! Age gap between them is HUGE! And she probably knows about his creepy behavior but went for it. As the wise Feng Qingyang once said '情字误人 , 爱字害人 . 可自古以来 , 又有多少人 , 能看破放下 自在' oh well good luck to her

Banned

Not to disrespect[/B] Nicky or LSS, but they have just proven that they are no different than any of the other stars that lied through their teeth about dating. They lied about dating for who knows how long, and just couple months ago during their series interview, both still denied about dating each other. It was not until yesterday that news came out and they were caught, thus they have to admit to it The day after news leaked, LSS was caught out at a coffee shop with her assistant looking very distressed and not as happy. Kind of disappointing if you ask me-they unwillingly had to admit to their relationship.
    My guess is that LSS felt embarrassed being seen dating someone who could be her father lol! The age gap between them is HUGE! And she probably knows about his creepy behavior but went for it. Creepy Wu made used of her to regain his fame. His career pretty much went into the drain till BBJX came about. As the wise Feng Qingyang once said '情字误人 , 爱字害人 . 可自古以来 , 又有多少人 , 能看破放下 自在' oh well good luck to her.
    Last edited by Tianlang; 11-12-13 at 11:27 PM.

Latest news is that Hawick lau and Yang Mi have registered their marriage!
    I ship Shi-Harem

^Yep, I heard about that! Congrats to them, they seem like a lovely couple.

On the topic of respecting celebrities, I wouldn't respect a celebrity any more or less based on whether or not they admit to dating. If they admit to it it's because they want to share the news or don't want to bother hiding it. If they deny it it's because they want a bit of privacy and they don't want their personal love lives becoming a show for the public. I think both are completely valid decisions since it's something so personal. I don't really see celebrities who lie about dating as actually dishonest, even if they're not telling the truth. I just see it as them protecting themselves. I think lying about relationships is different from something like lying about plastic surgery or lip-synching.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....who you callin creepy?!! $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t4/appstyle/expression/ext/normal/0b/tootha_thumb.gif'). Like I've mentioned in this thread before, shipping is fun and to be honest, it's the only thing that keeps me entertained in keeping this thread alive. I treasure the Three Treasures. And since one of them is attached now...well...oh but, I would feel the same if it were YH or HG that got hitched (like I was disappointed when I heard news that YH was dating someone awhile back). Feel like a piece was missing. Yeah, call me crazy $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t4/appstyle/expression/ext/normal/17/ldln_thumb.gif') LOL.

]
    LOL yup no more shipping for us! It was fun though! LOL ,I will still watch Da mo Yao, I was intending to anyways for the story and for EP and HG, LSS is still one of my fav girl <3. Anyhow I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feeling. or gross anyone to over the topped out kakakakakv !

Congratulations to Liu Shi Shi~
    I'm actually not as devastated as I thought I would be (most definitely a different scenario if this happened when I just boarded their ship). Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Other announcements:
    1. Ye Zuxin and Jiang Xin have officially confirmed the relationship via their own weibos.
    2. Qiao Zhenyu announced his relationship with Wang Qianyi (王倩一)。

Netizens are saying that everytime Wang Feng(汪峰) wants to make some headlines, he's always overshadowed by others.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to Ye Qing~

Wait, I thought Ye Zuxin and Jiang Xin were already confirmed? Anyway, congratulations all around! And happy birthday to Ye Qing! So much is happening lol.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by boo!!! View Post
    OMGOMG!!! I FEEL LIKE I'M WAYY MORE SHOCKED AND OVERREACTING THAN I'M SUPPOSED TO BUT WOAH!!! SO SHOCKED THAT I CAME OUT OF HIDING TO POST LOLOL

OK! now that I'm done sdlfjda;kgjfd;lg and freaking out a bit, here's the jaynestar article on it:
    http://www.jaynestars.com/news/who-i...su-or-ren-yue/

They both don't seem like they would do something like this just for a publicity stunt so I suspect it is true (or from the comments on the jaynestar site, maybe some serious longshi shippers hacked their weibos haha!) I am a HUGE longshi shipper but for some reason I can't really see them together irl?? but anyways AHHH!!
    OMFG! She's dating someone who is older than her by 14 years! That Nicky aka Creepy Wu isn't even filthy rich! WTF was Liu Shi Shi thinking? lol! Imagine when they give birth to kids their kids can even call Creepy Wu grandpa LMAO! Liu Shi Shi's days of glory comes to an end earlier than expected Wasn't gonna watch that BBJQ but might still check out Da Mo Yao since it's going to be her last with Hu Ge. Liu Shi Shi might as well change her name to Liu Sha Sha (刘傻傻)