Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3484124125126127128129130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2724

Thread: Liu Shi Shi (刘诗诗) #2

I'm pretty excited for Imperial Doctress :3 It looks so high quality and pretty. I appreciate Tangren putting effort into the visuals again. The story itself seemed interesting too. The love triangle (square?) isn't a typical set up so I'm looking forward to that as well. Plus Wallace looks damn good. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by lambayyx View Post
    I'm pretty excited for Imperial Doctress :3 It looks so high quality and pretty. I appreciate Tangren putting effort into the visuals again. The story itself seemed interesting too. The love triangle (square?) isn't a typical set up so I'm looking forward to that as well. Plus Wallace looks damn good. I can't wait.
    Ditto looking forward to watch it too. They have good chemistry together

I can't resist. This is how happy SS is so let just give her a high five on being in love with the right person

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/69a4fc41gw1enmyy1py2ag20b40937wl.gif')

paparazzi GIF

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/69a4fc41gw1enkiolv0xug20b40a5u11.gif')
    Last edited by JennieN; 12-27-14 at 06:13 PM.
    ***~~~Huang Yi RULES~~~***

<<<BOWIE & FLORA 4EVA>>>

No one and I mean no one wants to see those stupid GIFs of Shishi making a huge mistake.

Smile

Thank you Jennie for the gif images. I saw some pictures of these award event in LSS's facebook page too. Not sure if it was her handle the account, or her staff.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjune86 View Post
    No one and I mean no one wants to see those stupid GIFs of Shishi making a huge mistake.
    Hi there KingJun86, are you representing everyone (fans and non-fans) in here? If you don't like whatever it is that you're seeing, then no need to look or reply to it, lol.
    It had been a year after the news about LSS and NW dating, you're still in denial and haven't accept the fact that LSS can choose to date whoever she like?
    Whether LSS is making a "huge mistake" or not should not be your concern.

^ Lol tell 'em. I like those gifs. They're adorable and they're in love. The fact that some people /still/ can't deal with this relationship is sad but funny. It's been forever since they went public and they're obviously in a serious relationship and are in love, so if you can't move on from this issue, maybe you should stay away. And also maybe stop dictating how people's lives should be and what they should do - both for posters who want to share POSITIVE things and for LSS.

Your Welcome.

<<<BOWIE & FLORA 4EVA>>>

all I am gonna say is half of us will never approve of this. Ask Aishishi why she took her blog offline. We see a mistake it is very sad.

Get over it. Move on and just enjoy her works. Her private life is really not anybody concern except for her and her family. And if you are a fan. You will continue to support her.

About aishishi being closed. Well, I believe the blogger is a GeShi or HongShi shipper. I wonder why she didn't close her blog when Yuan Hong is dating someone. How about if SS is not dating Nicky Wu and now that HuGe is dating his costar in the recent news and neither HuGe denied it either. So he is dating. Will she close her blog as well. Why did she close her blog when SS is dating Nicky Wu then. Double standard no? It doesn't really matter because it been closed for a while now. I know majority of SS's fans do not like Nicky but they in time will know how sincere Nicky is and how happy SS is with him.

ShiShi gave vote for her boyfriend as being the most handsome

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/69a4fc41gw1enmz52or2xg20b4069x6u.gif')

just follow their body movements, EYES, and hands. They complete each other

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/954ff130gw1enmzdq7z8yg20a005mhe0.gif')

and lastly, this was late 2012 and look how ShiShi was looking at Nicky.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/dc2d10a8jw1emfyxk05nqg20c809bu10.gif')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/dc2d10a8jw1emfyz02btjg20c8096x71.gif')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/twowoo/dc2d10a8jw1emfyx65p9dg20c8096u15.gif')
    Last edited by JennieN; 01-02-15 at 11:02 PM.

Creepy Wu is a lecher is all I can say. Face it the idiot dated and slept and dated four other women in the past ? Maybe even more. It's really a pity that LSS likes an old piece of scum bag like him. I don't even know if he can still erect lol. But oh well love is blind

I agree too bad others don't believe. It's a shame she is wasting her life.

I think you guys needs to be civilize on SS's personal life and don't call her boyfriend this and that. who are you to say anything when she wants him to be her boyfriend and her parents are clearly fine with him? if she’s your idol and you love her, you should know that she’s level headed and know’s what she wants. and maybe, just maybe they’re actually in love with each other? like god forbid your idol falling in love with the right person, even if its not who You want it to be!! they’re gonna get married eventually anyways, its only a matter of time…她的幸福只有他能给. so chill and leave if you wanna. don’t let the door hit you on the way out

<<<BOWIE & FLORA 4EVA>>>

Lol. 4 women over his 40 years of life is nothing.. I didn't realize there was a limit of people you can sleep with before becoming a "lecher." Have fun sleeping with the same person over the course of your life I guess. I really don't understand why it's so hard to just move on from this? Like, really, you don't even know them aside from the little bit you see from interviews/red carpets. As long as they aren't breaking the law or harming people, it's not the public's place to make any judgments.

Happy New year to everyone.

I like the gif very much jannieN
    Thank you very much for sharing.

Hello gaisss! it's been a while! Happy new year!
    wish shishi a very long happiness!
    love the gifs
    “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”

Quote Originally Posted by JennieN View Post
    I think you guys needs to be civilize on SS's personal life and don't call her boyfriend this and that. who are you to say anything when she wants him to be her boyfriend and her parents are clearly fine with him? if she’s your idol and you love her, you should know that she’s level headed and know’s what she wants. and maybe, just maybe they’re actually in love with each other? like god forbid your idol falling in love with the right person, even if its not who You want it to be!! they’re gonna get married eventually anyways, its only a matter of time…她的幸福只有他能给. so chill and leave if you wanna. don’t let the door hit you on the way out
    haha you just copied this answer directly from here...
    http://linggluu.tumblr.com/post/9608...-anything-when

now that's a copycat

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmile View Post
    haha you just copied this answer directly from here...
    http://linggluu.tumblr.com/post/9608...-anything-when
    now that's a copycat
    Any thought(s) I may be that person of that tumblr? okay? thanks.

<<<BOWIE & FLORA 4EVA>>>

Quote Originally Posted by JennieN View Post
    Any thought(s) I may be that person of that tumblr? okay? thanks.
    I'm sorry if my tone was a little harsh but please stop lying. I have been following that blog for over a year and the owner of that blog is a girl named Ling.

I don't think you are harsh at all. Just that before accusing/pointing out things - have proof first. This thread is already unpleasant at times due to what fans said about Nicky and honestly, is a LSS thread. Please keep it fun and entertain. Send the ? to the TUMBLR if you want to know anything else.

<<<BOWIE & FLORA 4EVA>>>