Thread: Do you like Travel

Default Do you like Travel

Hi Guys, do you like travel and why. please share.

Default I Do Like to Travel

Hi, I am one of the new members here who has been wishing to travel especially in New York. Why? it is because I always believe that New York is one of the most amazing cities in the world. It is good to know that aside from other reasons of visiting the place, there are now three new developed spots to see by tourist like me.They are the World Trade Center now so called the Freedom tower, High line and other establishments around. I guess, it is really time to see all them and I do hope I will be able to do it one of these days.

i like to travel, but i don't like hectic schedule. to me, to be able to slowly enjoy a place is the best

I think traveling is fun, good way to spend time with the person your traveling with (friends, family, etc). Its nice to see different places and try different food. I also like the see the different sceneries, collect post cards of different places. Very nice to visit a place at least once =)

Yeah, guys I truly like to travel Or, in other words, anyone would say that I am a traveling freak. I basically like to trek and camp.
    The recent trek that I have visited and I also camped there is the poon hill trek.
    I am providing you the exact details of the trek -
    Poon Hill and the Annapurna Base Camp

It is really two treks that can be done either separately or together. Like the Everest Base Camp trek, this offers a great trail and fabulous tea house lodgings for those looking for a little comfort along the way. If you have just four or five days the trek to Poon Hill is one of the best short treks in the Himalayas and offers a fantastic up close views of Annapurna. If you have a little more time then make the journey to Annapurna Base Camp established in the famed Annapurna Sanctuary where you can see a breathtaking the view of the south face of Annapurna I, the 10th tallest peak in the world.

If you want to know about some more trek like this which I have the plan to visit in this life then check https://blog.100mph.in/2017/02/23/th...yan-mountains/

Quote Originally Posted by KOD_CCS View Post
    Hi Guys, do you like travel and why. please share.
    I like to travel and yes! I've been doing it with my children. In fact, we already visited Hongkong and Taipei. Its good to see amazing and great tourists destinations for the first time. By the way, I also met new friends. Our next trip will be in Thailand.

Someday I want to travel with my family to Disneyland. It's sounds childish but I think it will be fun.

Sure! I'm a travel enthusiast. I have been to Hong Kong, Taipei and a few months ago in Bangkok. My next plan will be in Singapore. It is fun and a great experience to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Streempy View Post
    Someday I want to travel with my family to Disneyland. It's sounds childish but I think it will be fun.
    I think Disneyland is a great place to take the family. Just read on the news that prices will be going up again.