Ha Ji Won promised that she would put the profits from her book “Right This Moment” to good use.

On November 6, Ha Ji Won attended the publication event for her book in Seoul.

When asked where she would use her profits from the book, she answered, “I want to use it somewhere where it will be a help to those cultivating their dreams. I haven′t decided yet which organization I′ll use it on. Still, I will stay with those who dream.”

She said, “I was asked five or six times to write a book. I turned the offers down, because I thought I wasn′t that experienced. My family cheered me on. They supported me, saying, ′You′ve worked hard′ or ′You did your best,′ and that′s how I decided to publish the book.”

“I thought back to when I made my debut 13 years ago, and I realized I could tell like a big sister to those who want to act what I learned as an actress, how I didn′t despair even after failing to pass over 100 auditions and my own know-hows. That′s why I started. In the end, though, I was the one who gained more strength while writing the book.”

Ha Ji Won′s essay was published on October 30 with the subtitle, Manual to a Happy Dream. The actress wrote the book with all her sincerity for the last two years.

Right This Moment starts with how Ha Ji Won dreamed of becoming an actress but didn′t dare tell anyone about it, afraid she would be scoffed by others. It then continues to tell about how she was determined to succeed even after failing to pass over 100 auditions, how she used to imitate everything senior Ahn Sung Ki did in order to fit in and which piece helped her learn the fun of acting.

------------------

This is very generous of her. Let's hope she follows through on this.