Staff working for Ruby Lin is lucky to have her as a boss, as the 36-year-old actress-producer recently took her employees for a vacation outside the country.
According to Popular Asians, the actress recently took her Ruby Lin Studios' employees on a vacation to the Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa in Samui Island, Thailand, to show her gratitude towards her staffs for the successful production. The actress brought her residential artist, Jennifer Hong, and her eight staff members to stay in the said resort's individual suites with private swimming pools for 5 days and 4 nights.
It was reported that Ruby spent approximately TWD 800,000 (app USD 27,500) for the trip with TWD 400,000 (USD 13,750) for airline tickets, TWD 300,000 (USD 10,312) for the private suites at the Le Meriden Koh Samui Resort & Spa and TWD 100,000 (USD 3,437) for dining.
Since its establishment in 2010, Ruby Lin Studios has successfully produced several critically acclaimed TV dramas such as "Qing Shi Huang Fei" and the Golden Bell Award nominee, "Forgotten"

Source
I wish my boss would do this for me...