Thread: Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 2013 Unethical Film Producer

Lightbulb Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 2013 Unethical Film Producer

In this 2013 series, the film producer rather than retelling the greatest novel of Jin Yong in film, all he did was get some pretty looking actor actress to do some romance scenes to get many fans who are not of Jin Yong's novel but are actually fans of the cute looking actor and actress to become easily pleased and will give this film producer any amount of gold and silver that he want.

How could it have happen that such a great novel written by such a great person would fall into the evil of a film producer and be ruined by cheap romance scenes of cute looking actor and actress?

The film producer also removed so many characters from this series just to promote two actor actress rather than to tell the one of the greatest story ever written.
    All of Jin Yong characters are important other wise it wouldn't make a complete story.

Is the ccp involved in this series as it make it way for the second cultural destruction of the mainland?

There are many that say RYY haven't done nothing for LHC in this series but.....
    LHC acquire Super Special Absorbent Technique from who?

Also there are many that say why DFBB should be the one not in the wrong but.......
    DFBB schemed and took over the cult and exiled who?
    DFBB took the flower manual from who?

it is very unethical that the producer only show romance and non other will notice the other detail.
    Last edited by SweetSourSalt; 02-20-13 at 10:12 PM.

I moved this to the blog
    Last edited by PrinceKrillo; 03-12-13 at 05:58 AM.
    http://kibescorporation.blogspot.com/
    "The Universe is Zero-Sum ... Opposing Forces Maintaining an Intricate and Eternal Balance."
    张影焰 Shadowblaze

But the point I'm trying to make here is the historical tradition and moral values that this producer lacks.

This is not a competition of who is better at acting than who.

The hairstyle of the main character in this 2013 series is not measure to the tradition.
    Where are the cultures in this series?
    Why are most of the scenery just in CGI? Are they trying to portray a fake Mainland feel?
    I'm sure there were many places that they could go through to film this but all they did was pretty much CGI.

Beside the two main characters in this 2013 series, there seem to be so cold relationship with others. The producer fail to show anything but romance.

Zhang JiZhong explain it best in this three minutes interview.

There so many series out there that are unethical to tradition, for crying out loud some even have hip/hop /rap music as their theme song. Why do you only pick on this one!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    There so many series out there that are unethical to tradition, for crying out loud some even have hip/hop /rap music as their theme song. Why do you only pick on this one!

Because I'm not sure which one of the many that you're talking about.
    I read Jin Yong Novel and watch most of the TV series about his novel so I'm only talking about what I have read and watch.

The amount of lack of ethic that this 2013 series producer have done is overwhelmingly.

The producer seem to only want to put cute looking characters in this series. He removed the ones that are not cute.
    This seems like the the 2008 BeiJing olympic fake singer. So very unmoral. Unethical.

Last edited by SweetSourSalt; 02-20-13 at 12:27 AM.