Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Thanks he-man.

Thanks he-man

Thanks he-man

Thanks he-man

Congratulations he-man!

I was lurking around waiting to be the first to congratulate on surpassing the 1,500,000 milestone.
    But... I missed the window.
    Thanks for your steadfast dedication and great translations.

thank u so much he-man i luv u. i made an account just to say this

Thanks He-man. I think... may be the white-robe young man is have same clan as Li'er (family, friend or betrothed???), judge from his style & speed.
    Uncle Lan is very...very... powerfull. Cant wait to know more about them.

Thanks!
    While I did entertain the hope of the Tower being saved, I doubted it more as the author may sacrifice it so that QY can move on. But indeed, Uncle Lan did step in.
    And the vast difference in their power levels....
    And the closing reveals another possible immortal walking amongst men

Gad - can't imagine what will happen if a dozen of them descend...

Thumbs up

thanks he-man

Awesome uncle lan. Thanks he-man

Truly Uncle Lan is unfathomable! Forcefully Teleporting a Loose Immortal!

I think this new guy is probably Li'er's fiancee from an arranged marriage! Maybe thats why she left her clan with Uncle Lan.

I'd like to see one of the 12th Tribulation guy's come and try to force Uncle Lan/Qin Yu to hand over the map.

Also, just a guess, the "little golden Peng" is probably the clan leader of the dragons!

EDIT: Peng is a bird, so I guess not...
    Last edited by teddypicker; 07-02-14 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks again for the great update he-man

Thanks He-man, i have a wrong guest that there will be a bloody battle in this chapter.

"Reverend Ming Liang? I don’t know such a pipsqueak.” <<< 12 Tribulation is a pipsquek to Uncle Lan ...hahaha
    "who the ‘little golden Peng’ Uncle Lan mentioned is."<<< I wonder how many tribulation this Little person gone tru if he is not a pipsquek...

btw Thanks He-Man !!
    I am the supporter of Germany!! The will Win the World Cup 2014 for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by teddypicker View Post
    Truly Uncle Lan is unfathomable! Forcefully Teleporting a Loose Immortal!

I think this new guy is probably Li'er's fiancee from an arranged marriage! Maybe thats why she left her clan with Uncle Lan.

I'd like to see one of the 12th Tribulation guy's come and try to force Uncle Lan/Qin Yu to hand over the map.

Also, just a guess, the "little golden Peng" is probably the clan leader of the dragons!

EDIT: Peng is a bird, so I guess not...
    Maybe the founder of "Penglai Immortal Region"? - just to show Uncle Lan background goes way way back...

Quote Originally Posted by crydee View Post

I am the supporter of Germany!! The will Win the World Cup 2014 for sure!!
    That's because Algeria didn't employ Qin Yu...And Germany has too many 12th level loose XXX

Thanks He-man. Can't believe how fast you translate!

Li’er has a protective magic treasure so her defense must be much stronger than Qin Yu’s. Moreover, she knows that Divine Traveling Art so, despite her weak power, once she uses the Divine Traveling Art, she will be much faster than Qin Yu even though his power has improved greatly recently and he can ride the Black Origin.
    I'm guessing that knowing the divine traveling art implies one is from the divine world, although attaching significance to the word "divine" in the art's name would also imply that divine beasts are in some way related to the divine world. I can't think of what the relationship could be although I think someone in the thread claimed we were going to find out what gave divine beasts hereditary memories eventually.

Also, I laugh at how Qin Yu spent alot of effort making his Black Origin only to replace it with another weapon soon afterwards without even using the thing on anyone.

I also suspect the Stellar Tower is going to go so Qin Yu could move on but really, given that the ascension is apparently forced he could conceivably just go up with the tower still standing. Same thing with the Qin dynasty.

Also it's interesting that the Chaotic Astral Ocean, while the most dangerous place, does not have a monopoly on high powered loose immortals. It sounds like there plenty on the Teng Long continent as well, just that the average power level is higher in the Chaotic Astral Ocean.
    Reverend Rongku prepared himself.

Suddenly, he toss his hands and screamed: "I am not human! I am an animal!"

The crowd startled at such a bizarre beginning to the story.

Thanks he-man

I'm guessing that knowing the divine traveling art implies one is from the divine world, although attaching significance to the word "divine" in the art's name would also imply that divine beasts are in some way related to the divine world. I can't think of what the relationship could be although I think someone in the thread claimed we were going to find out what gave divine beasts hereditary memories eventually.

Also, I laugh at how Qin Yu spent alot of effort making his Black Origin only to replace it with another weapon soon afterwards without even using the thing on anyone.

I also suspect the Stellar Tower is going to go so Qin Yu could move on but really, given that the ascension is apparently forced he could conceivably just go up with the tower still standing. Same thing with the Qin dynasty.

Also it's interesting that the Chaotic Astral Ocean, while the most dangerous place, does not have a monopoly on high powered loose immortals. It sounds like there plenty on the Teng Long continent as well, just that the average power level is higher in the Chaotic Astral Ocean.
    Its true that Qin Yu used a lot of ores to make the Black Origin, however it did happen to be pretty handy - it saved his life. But I'm not sure if Qin Yu will use the middle grade immortal weapon. He doesn't have the strength to use it against a really strong foe, since if he uses it against an 8th Tribulation Loose Immortal, its conceivable that he'll have it taken from him.

I think the main problem of the Chaotic Astral Ocean is that there are very little or no rules in place. You won't be able to rely on your background while you are there. Saying something like "I'm from the dragon clan" means nothing in that Ocean, whereas on the Teng Long Continent, everything is divided between the main clans and schools, so its pretty "safe"