Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Had Sweeper Monk not intervened...

Default Had Sweeper Monk not intervened...

This is about the fight that never took place. When Xiao Yuan San and Xiao Feng chased Murong Bo to the Shaolin Library, they faced the 2 Murongs (Bo and Fu) and Jiu Mo Zhi. Murong Bo seemed pretty sure that their side would win and put this fact on the negotiation table. Jiu Mo Zhi seemed just as confident. Xiao Yuan San wasn't afraid but knew that Murong Bo had a good point. Xiao Feng didn't really care and was eager to get his boots up the Murongs' arses. However, old Sweeper Monk stepped in right then to show them who's boss and sit two of them on their arses. It's a pity that this "Battle of the Titans" never happened. Had the old monk not intervened, what do you think would have been the outcome?
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

xiao yuan san and murong bo are about equal so they could keep each other busy. jiu mo zi wont be as dumb as you tan zi to let murong fu use him as a shield, so murong fu is on his own as his dad is busy with xiao yuan san, and being the weakest, qiaofeng will take him out pretty quickly. qiaofeng vs jiu mo zi will take awhile, but jiu mo zi will probably lose eventually.(his imitation 72 jue ji wont work against top fighters) qiaofeng can then help his dad kick murong bo's ***. + since jiu mo zi doesnt have a personal vendetta with xiao yuan san and son, he'll probably bail out when the going gets tuff. hes smart, he knows when the odds are against him and will flee if necessary. he demonstrated this after his blasted duanyu with a huo yan dao, then ran away cus there were too many top fighters around
    Last edited by qiaofeng; 11-27-04 at 02:19 AM.

I wouldn't underestimate Mo Yung F'uk. He wasn't a match for Kiu Fung, but he was no pushover either. With Kau Mor Tze backing him, Mo Yung F'uk would be able to give Kiu Fung a run for his money. In the end, I'm betting that Kiu Fung will prevail, but Mo Yung F'uk and Kau Mor Tze will make him work for it.

murong bo ~= xiao yuan san

jiu mo zhi ~= xiao feng

therefore, with addition of murong fu, xiao dad and son will lose

Quote Originally Posted by ahk3wl
    murong bo ~= xiao yuan san

jiu mo zhi ~= xiao feng

therefore, with addition of murong fu, xiao dad and son will lose
    On paper, yes. However, in actual combat, things are harder to predict. What if MRB, XYS and JMZ all of a sudden collapsed because of improper Shaolin art practices? Remember that while SM was talking to them, MRB almost fainted and XYS felt pain. It would then turn into XF vs MRF

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Siu Fung and his father would win. His father can battle with MuRong Bo and keep him busy. Siu Fung takes on Murong Fu and jiu mo zhi. The battle would take a long time, but in the end, Siu Fung would defeated Murong Fu first then Jiu Mo Zhi. After that, he joins his father to defeat MuRong Bo. Before the Siu father and Son kill the 3 defeated villains, Sweeper Monk steps in and does his thing.

If MRB/XYS/JMZ doesnt get any sudden attacks of pain, I think the Xiao couple will lose.

JMZ should be much tougher then YTZ. Unless, XYS blocks all attacks on XF while XF goes 110% in an attempt to knock MRF out fast.

Or maybe with all that noise going on, DY finds them (XZ too busy crying over parents to interfere), runs in to tell them to stop fighting, gets sandwiched between JMZ, MRB and XYS and absorbs all their energy, thereby curing them.

Then DY either explodes or glows in the dark. Or both.
    Last edited by CC; 11-27-04 at 09:35 AM.

if dy glows in the dark that xz is a goddamn traffic light
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    Then DY either explodes or glows in the dark. Or both.
    or he becomes a real man rather than a sissy

i believe the 2 Xiao's would lose. The combination of MRF and JMZ is not something to be sneezed at
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Default Depends on how the fight goes...

If they give it all, I think there are a few scenarios possible...

Murong Bo fights Xiao Yuanshan = both die
    Murong Fu + Jiumozhi fight Xiao Feng = Murong Fu dead, Xiao Feng dead, Jiumozhi heavily wounded...
    Result = Murong side "wins" (with heavy casualties)

Jiumozhi fights Xiao Feng = long fight
    Murongs fight Xiao Yuanshan = Murong Fu dead, Xiao Yuanshan dead
    Murong Bo helps Jiumozhi against Xiao Feng = Xiao Feng dead, with either Murong Bo or Jiumozhi heavily injured
    Result = Murong side "wins" (with heavy casualties)

Jiumozhi fights Xiao Yuanshan = long fight
    Murongs fight Xiao Feng = Murong Fu dead, Xiao Feng dead
    Murong Bo helps Jiumozhi against Xiao Yuanshan = Xiao Yuanshan dead
    Result = Murong side wins

Jiumozhi and Murong Bo gang up against either Xiao Feng or Xiao Yuanshan = one dead Xiao
    Murong Fu is left to handle one Xiao = dead Murong Fu
    Jiumozhi and Murong Bo can then fight the remaining Xiao = Xiao dies

Murong Bo fights Xiao Feng = Murong Bo dead, Xiao Feng heavily injured/dead
    Murong Fu and Jiumozhi fight Xiao Yuanshan = Murong Fu dead, Xiao Yuanshan dead, Jiumozhi heavily wounded...
    Result = draw OR Murong side "wins" (with heavy casualties)

The problem for the Xiao's is that they cannot team-up against Murong Bo alone (the initial plan of Xiao Yuanshan) because Murong Fu and Jiumozhi will not let them. Being outnumbered, the Xiao's can never win... In the best possible situation, they accomplish their goal (killing Murong Bo) but at least one of them and most probably both will perish in the process.

The problem for the Murongs is that Murong Fu is the weakest link and will surely die. If Murong Bo and/or Jiumozhi tries to help murong Fu instead of sacrificing him, then the Murongs lose their advantage and the Xiao's might win. But the death of Murong Fu means the loss of the only heir of the Yan Dynasty, something the Elderly Murong Bo cannot allow (he is too old to produce a new heir).

I think that's why Murong Bo wants to negotiate. He knows his side will win, but unlike the Xiao's (who only wanted revenge and did not care about their own lives or the future of their family) Murong Bo cannot take risks. The price for victory is too high, and there's nothing to gain.

EDIT:

I add another (rather unlikely) scenario...

Murong Bo fights Xiao Yuanshan (or his son) = long fight
    Jiumozhi fights Xiao Feng (or his dad) = long fight
    Murong Fu shifts between the two battles and launch sneak attacks on the Xiao's
    Xiao Yuanshan dead, Xiao Feng dead, Murong Bo dead/heavily injured, Jiumozhi dead/heavily wounded

IMO, this is the only scenario in which Murong Fu is able to survive the fight...
    Last edited by Laviathan; 11-28-04 at 12:19 AM.
    對 敵 須 狠 , 斬 草 除 根 , 男 女 老 幼 , 不 留 一 人

I dunno, Xiao Feng is like a living DG9J. The stronger his adversaries, the stronger he gets...

Plus, Lava, you aren't taking into consideration the possibility that during the battle (and no matter if it's XF vs MRB or JMZ, with MRF tagging along, it'd still be a long one), MRB or JMZ might suddenly weaken from their "unorthodox" practicing of Shaolin arts, easily throwing the fight towards Xiao Feng.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing
    Plus, Lava, you aren't taking into consideration the possibility that during the battle (and no matter if it's XF vs MRB or JMZ, with MRF tagging along, it'd still be a long one), MRB or JMZ might suddenly weaken from their "unorthodox" practicing of Shaolin arts, easily throwing the fight towards Xiao Feng.
    I don't want to take that into consideration.

Murong Bo will have pain attacks during certain fixed periods each day (midnight and noon, IIRC). During the events at Shaolin Temple, Murong Bo was "safe", it wasn't untill he met Sweeper Monk that he got an attack (due to fear, his energy flow was disturbed, the attack came many hours too early).

Jiumozhi was also quite safe. As long as he remains calm, he won't notice any strange things in his body.

You see, Sweeper Monk pointed out the danger the two were in, and that actually worsened their condition (psychological effects).

Without this knowledge, and being experienced fighters, once they get into "combat mode", they will not get distracted and their energy flow will be smooth.

The chance of them collapsing due to improper training is very slim. It is possible of course, but then again many things are possible.

I was only analyzing the strategic scenarios of a Xiao VS Murong fight, concentrating on deployment of fighters and results (like Huang Rong in ROCH). There's also the possibility of Duan Yu entering the room and shoot down the Murongs and Jiumozhi Liumai Shenjian. Or the Shaolin elders will participate as well. Maybe the Borg will arrive and assimilate the whole bunch... Too many "possibilities", let's just stick to fighting.
    Last edited by Laviathan; 11-28-04 at 06:55 PM.

I dunno, Xiao Feng is like a living DG9J. The stronger his adversaries, the stronger he gets...
    I agree. Against these odds, with his back to the wall...XF will probably up his game up 2 notches. The Xiao's best bet would be to let XYS have a go at MRF and JMZ and let XF handle MRB. XF have one clear advantage over MRB and that is youth. XF also has the X factor in battle and that gets him over MRB. Hopefully not heavily injured and hopefully his dad is still standing. Then he'd be able to help out. MRB could forsake his own well being for one split second and take out MRF with one humongous attack. Then he'll have only JMZ to deal with until XF settles things with MRB and comes to help him wrap up JMZ. Well thats what JY would have written

It's likely that if any of the Xiao goes after MRF, since MRF can't handle any one of them, MRB would jump in to help his son. The Xiaos could use it to create some sort of hole in the Murongs' strategy. I reckon Xiao Feng would be able to get into "The Hulk" mode long enough to fend off MRB and JMZ so that XYS could make MRF his biatch. Afterwards, it would be one-on-one and MRB, likely to be seriously disturbed by anger and sorrow, would either collapse by himself or be weaker and get killed by, say, XF. XYS would be good enough to hold off JMZ until XF was done with MRB, then the two Xiaos ganged up on JMZ which would result in a not very pretty sight...

The 2 Murongs could maybe take out one of the Xiao's quite fast. MRB knew his son's martial arts quite well, so this would make them a powerful combination. They would not get in the way of each other. Seeing as MRB, XFS and XF are about the same in power, having MRF working in (decent) 'harmony' would his father is pretty scary
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Quote Originally Posted by JigSta
    The 2 Murongs could maybe take out one of the Xiao's quite fast. MRB knew his son's martial arts quite well, so this would make them a powerful combination. They would not get in the way of each other. Seeing as MRB, XFS and XF are about the same in power, having MRF working in (decent) 'harmony' would his father is pretty scary
    What does knowing his son's martial arts have got to do with working together. To be able to work together, you have to well work together often, like YG and XLN. A master would know practically all his students martial arts, but that doesn't make them a fantastic tandem team. Moreover the fact that MRB hadn't seen his son for quite some time, he wouldn't know what his son had or had not mastered.

still think XF would single-handedly win against MRB and MRF... then XYS would just need to prevent JMZ from interfering
    TaZzY InC

Default Sure people...

XIAO FENG IS INVINCIBLE!!!

Xiao Feng in Hulk Mode will crush the Murongs and Jiumozhi!!!

Xiao Feng rules!!!

End of discussion
    Last edited by Laviathan; 11-29-04 at 03:50 AM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Laviathan
    XIAO FENG IS INVINCIBLE!!!

Xiao Feng in Hulk Mode will crush the Murongs and Jiumozhi!!!

Xiao Feng rules!!!

End of discussion
    You forgot to add that he'll also polish off the sweeper monk and after that he'll go to the back room and beat up sweeper monk's teacher the toilet monk and after that, he'll go to the vegetable garden and beat up SM's grandmaster the nightsoil monk and after that, he'll go to the hidden cave where Damo has been meditating all this while and smash him too. And he'll beat em so bad they won't dare to come back for a rematch.
    Last edited by CC; 11-29-04 at 04:12 AM.

I wanted to do that and end this discussion. Its getting boring