Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Swordsman (笑傲江湖小说)

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    I wonder who's the brother... Could it be Lingfeng? Then they definitely will be on opposing sides....
    Hi szfong! Hope all is well

Yes I want to know who the brother is too. Miss Dongfang Xue, can you at least give us some hints?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Chen View Post

Yes I want to know who the brother is too. Miss Dongfang Xue, can you at least give us some hints?
    lol let's not spoil the excitement

Default Chapter 10

The first night in the Repentance Cliff was finally over. Linghu Chong stood outside the cave stretching his hands and legs. Its so boring here! he frowned. He placed his hands by his waist trying to think of a way to kill his boredom. Other than small tress and grasses there was practically nothing else on the cliff. He leapt up, somersaulted in the air and returned to the ground upside down. While standing on his hands, he moved toward the edge of the cliff and started exercising his arms by pushing himself into the air. He was delighted to see himself being able to perform such a dangerous move. He started laughing excitingly.

Big apprentice brother! I want to play too! It was the voice of Yue Lingshan. She was here to bring her big Apprentice Brother food. She placed the meal basket on the ground and ran toward the edge of the cliff.

Linghu Chong was very delighted to see her. He quickly returned to his feet, stretched his arms out sideways and got in her way. Little Apprentice Sister! What are you trying to do? he yelled.

Yue Lingshan pointed to the edge of the cliff. I want to have some fun like you too! she said excitingly.

Linghu Chong shook his head and looked at her sternly. What is there to play? Do you know how dangerous that trick is? If Master finds out about this I would have to stay another year here! he grumbled.

Yue Lingshan frowned, This is not fair! How come you can come and play here and I have to stay at the Hall of Righteousness? She pressed her lips and then continued, Father wouldnt even allow me to bring you food! He sent Lu Dayou to bring you food instead! I asked Lu Dayou to let me bring you food instead but he refused.

Linghu Chong looked at her astonishingly. How did you manage to bring me food then? he looked at her confusingly.

Yue Lingshan grinned and said, I got real upset and pretended to cry. The moment Lu Dayou saw me crying he quickly allowed me to bring you food instead.

Looks like my Junior Apprentice Sisters tears are more powerful than any weapons, Linghu Chong sneered while gently pinching her cheek.

Yue Lingshan chuckled, Actually I didnt even cry. I tricked him.

Linghu Chong glared at his little Apprentice Sister with a grin. After growing up with her for so many years he wasnt surprise that she would have picked up a few tricks from him. He was deeply moved to know that she went her way out just to bring him food.

The two of them walked into the cave and sat on a big rock. Yue Lingshan opened the meal basket, took out two plates of dishes, and a rice bowl, setting them on a big rock with a flat top. Look, whats this? Yue Lingshan grinned. She took out a small bottle of wine from the bottom of the meal basket.

Linghu Chong clapped his hands delightfully. Little apprentice sister is the best!! I was worried about having no wine to drink for an entire year. You just saved my life!

Yue Lingshan handed the bottle to him. Theres not much here. If I try to steal too much mother might find out about it, she explained with a smile. After the meal the two of them chatted with no specific topics for hours. Yue Lingshan would only leave the cliff when its nightfall.

From that day onwards, Yue Lingshan would bring food up the cliff every evening. The two would have dinner together. At beginning of the next day, it would be Linghu Piao Xu who would bring her brother breakfast. Since Linghu Chong was able to see his little apprentice sister everyday he did feel lonely at all.

Three months have passed. Lin Pingzhi had been training his martial arts skills diligently under Yue Buqun but he was not making much progress. Each time he competed with his martial siblings he would be defeated very easily.

Another training session had ended. Yue Buqun returned to his room to take a rest.

Senior Apprentice Brother, you just finished teaching Pingzhi sword skills? Ning Zhongze placed a pot of tea on a side table. How is he doing?

Yue Buqun sat down and looked at his wife, Ive been teaching him basic skills for the past three months but he hasnt made any progress. I think that hes really not made to learn martial arts. Maybe like you said, we should teach him literature so that he can become a scholar.

There a giggling sound coming from the outside. Yue Buqun looked toward the direction of the laughter and noticed his daughter standing outside. Lingshan! Come in! he said.

Yue Lingshan walked into the room and greeted her father. She then ran over to her mother and reached for her arm, Mother.

Yue Buqun stared at her and said, How could you eavesdrop adults talking? No manners!

I wasnt eavesdropping. You left the door wide open and I was passing by so I heard everything, she retorted.

Yue Buqun shook his head as he sipped some tea from a cup.

Ning Zhongze looked at her daughter with grin, ShanEr, did you go and deliver food to your Big Apprentice Brother again?

Yue Lingshan just nodded her head.

Yue Buqun placed the cup on a side table and grunted, Lingshan, youve been overly lately. Whenever you go and deliver food you would go for hours. Not only are you disrupting my Senior Apprentice Brother from repenting, youre also neglecting your own martial arts training.

Yue Lingshan retorted, When did I neglect my martial arts training? She walked towards her father and continued, Father, I already know our sects sword skills very well. In fact, Im getting bored practicing the same skills over and over again. Ive asked mother to teach me Jade Maiden Swordplay but no matter how hard I beg her, she still wouldnt teach me.

Ning Zhongze looked at her daughter, ShanEr, its not that I dont want to teach you. Its just that youre still young and you dont have enough inner strength. Our sects Nineteen Styles of Jade Maiden Swordplay was created to counter other sects sword skills. In that year, your father had to use the remarkable sword skills of ten different sects to practice it with me but was still unable to beat me.

Yue Buqun nodded with a grin recalling the old days.

Ning Zhongze continued, If you were to practice it with your Apprentice Brothers you would end up creating a set of techniques to counter the Huashan Sect sword skills.

Yue Lingshan knitted her brows and thought of an idea. I can get them not to use our sects sword techniques to practice with me, she responded.

Ning Zhongze replied, If you dont practice it with your apprentice brothers who else would be able to practice it with you? By right ChongEr would be the most ideal person. He has a broad knowledge of sword techniques and knows a lot of other sects martial arts. She paused for a moment and looked at her husband as she continued, Unfortunately he has to repent at the Repentance Cliff for a year.

Yue Buqun looked away to prevent his wife from using this as an excuse to try and reduce Linghu Chongs punishment duration.

Yue Lingshan ran toward her mother and said with a smile, Mother, Third Apprentice Brother can practice it with me. He already knew martial arts before joining our sect.

Yue Buqun interrupted, No. Your Third Apprentice Brother only knew some basic skills before he joined us. I was the one who taught him all his sword skills.

Yue Lingshan made a grimace, Then theres no one who can practice it with me?!

Yue Buqun and Ning Zhongze looked at each other shaking their heads unknowing how to please their daughter.

Yue Lingshan folded her arms feeling frustrated. A sudden thought came to her mind. Father, how about the new Junior Apprentice Brother, Lin Pingzhi? He knows the 72 Styles of Resisting Evil Swordplay! He can practice it with me!

Yue Buqun rose from his seat and walked to the front. He narrowed his eyes and pondered to himself for a moment. Though Lin Familys Evil Resisting Swordplay is not powerful but every move is ingenious. You should be able to learn something from it, he explained. He turned to look at his daughter and continued, Its not a bad idea to practice the Nineteen Styles of Jade Maiden Swordplay with the Lin Familys Evil Resisting Swordplay.

Yue Lingshan held her fathers arm and said axicitingly. Its a deal then! Thank you father!.

Ning Zhongze performed the Nineteen Styles of Jade Maiden Swordplay at flower garden. She whirled in the air and swung her sword sideways, unleashing a strong gust of funnel shape wind that blew all the leaves on the ground into the air. She then landed on the ground and thrust her sword downward.

Yue Lingshan and Lin Pingzhi gasped in astonishment.

Ning Zhongze placed her sword behind her back with a smile. She walked toward to her daughter and said, ShanEr, do you understand now?

Yue Lingshan nodded, Yes, mother.

Ning Zhongzhe replied, Good. You may now use the moves mother taught you to exchange moves with Pingzhi Resisting Evil Swordplay.

Lin Pingzhi and Yue Lingshan stood in the middle and started exchanging sword moves. Yue Lingshan was able to counter all Lin Pingzhis sword moves. She stepped to the side to dodge another attack and simultaneously struck Lin Pingzhis hand with the flat surface of her sword, knocking the sword off his hand. She then threw a kick at Lin Pingzhis right shoulder and sent him staggering to the back.

Yue Buqun hid behind a pillar at a nearby corridor watching his daughter spar against Lin Pingzhi. He had seen Lin Pingzhi perform his familys sword moves once but found it to be very ordinary. He suspected that Lin Pingzhi was withholding the real power and secrets of the Resisting Evil Swordplay. If the Resisting Evil Swordplay is really related to the Sunflower Scripture then there has to be more to it. Whats the secret past between Sunflower Scripture and Resisting Evil Swordplay? he thought to himself.

Yue Lingshan and Lin Pingzhi exchanged another six stances. With a swift slash of her sword, she cut off Lin Pingzhis belt.

Lin Pingzhi took a couple of steps back as his robe fell loose. He looked down at himself in disbelief.

Yue Lingshan placed her sword behind her back and said, Why is your Resisting Evil Sword play to lousy? You cant even last for more than ten moves. Even the Qingcheng Sect sword skills are stronger than yours!

Upon hearing her words, Lin Pingzhi clenched his teeth and stared at her angrily.

Ning Zhongze raised her voice and said, Lingshan! How can you speak without thinking?!

Yue Lingshan looked her mother and started to feel bad. She had completely forgotten that the Qingcheng Sect were the one who destroyed Lin Pingzhis family. I she muttered.

Ning Zhongze walked toward Lin Pin Zhi and patted him on the shoulder. Pingzhi, please dont take her words seriously, she uttered.

Lin Pingzhi still fuming inside shook his head and responded, Disciple dare not. He paused and turned to look at Yue Lingshan, Senior Apprentice Sister is right my martial arts skills are weak and I am not worthy to spar with her.

Ning Zhongze responded, Pingzhi, you must be tired. Lets continue tomorrow.

Lin Pingzhi bowed at her, Yes Mistress. Im going now. He turned around and walked away.

Ning Zhongze walked towards her daughter and looked at her disappointingly. ShanEr, how can you say something like that to Pingzhi? You knew that his parents died because of Qingcheng Sect and yet you told him that Qingcheng Sects sword skills are better than his familys Resisting Evil Swordplay.

Yue Lingshan sulked and said, Mother, I didnt do it on purpose. It just came out from my mouth like that.

Ning Zhongze just shook her head. You must understand that when one practices martial arts, one must put in lots of hard work in order to succeed. Although Pingzhis martial arts skills are not as good as you right now but if he trains hard enough there may come a day when he can beat you.

Yue Lingshan nodded and replied, Mother, I understand. I wont do it again.

Ning Zhongze replied, Arrogance and complacency is the biggest prohibition in martial arts training. You have to remember this.

Ill remember, Yue Lingshan answered with a smile. Mother your sword skills are impressive!

The moon was up. Lin Pingzhis eyes were filled with anger and hatred. He just could not forget the words Yue Lingshan said to him earlier in the day. He raised his sword into the air and slashed at a rock table with full force, slicing it apart to vent his frustration.

There is no reasonno reason.Even when I was a kid whenever father teaches me any martial arts Ill be able to learn it immediately. Why is that when Im at Huashan I cant seem to grasp any of its martial arts he murmured. He knitted his brows and continued, Noit must be Master. He is holding back something whenever he teaches me. No wonder what Im learning is different from what the other apprentice brothers are learning. He started recalling the words Lao Denuo said whenever he guides his juniors. Focus on inner energy and not raw strength. Concentrate on your intention and not your force

Lin Pingzhi shook his head disappointedly. Master said sword techniques are the basic fundamentals. He was just deceiving me he said. How can I get Masters favor in the shortest period of time so that I can learn the best martial arts skills A thought suddenly flashed through his mind. Perhaps I should use gain his daughters favor. Once I win her heart and will surely gain Masters favor too!

In the following weeks, Lin Pingzhi did whatever he could to get Yue Lingshans attention. He would practice his martial arts till late night and skip his meals. Seeing that he was so pitiful the compassionate Yue Lingshan finally decided to teach him whatever that she has learned from her father. As time went by their relationship became much closer. During this period of time, Lin Pingzhis martial arts skills had also improved.

Yue Lingshan sat under a tree looking at the silver hairpin in her hand. It was a gift from Lin Pingzhi.

Little Sister, that looks nice, Yue Lingfeng said as he walked toward her.

Yue Lingshan quickly tucked the hairpin into her sleeve. Big Brother, youre back! You wanted to see me for something? she asked with a smile.

Yue Lingfeng sat next to her and said, I was on my way to see Adopted Father and saw you sitting here dreaming away.

Yue Lingshan looked down and shook her head. Its nothing I am just getting some fresh air, she explained.

Very well. I wont bother you then, Yue Lingfeng responded.

Inside a meditation room, Yue Buqun sat on the floor with his legs crossed cultivating his inner energy. There was a knock on the door.

Adopted Father, its me, Lingfeng, a male voice came from the outside.

Yue Buqun opened his eyes and got up from the floor. Come in, he said.

Yue Lingfeng slowly pushed the door open and stepped into the room. He bowed at Yue Buqun with his hands cupped. Adopted Father, Ive returned from Hengyang City, he said.

You managed to eliminate Qu Yang this time? Yue Buqun looked him in the eyes and asked in a stern voice.

Yue Lingfeng responded, Yes!

Yue Buqun patted his shoulder and continued, FengEr, you did well. Your Divine Art of Violet Twilights strength is seventy percent mine. If you continue to practice it diligently in time to come you will surely surpass me.

Yue Lingfeng lowered his head. I would never dare to compare myself with Adopted Father. Without Adopted Father there wont be me, he said.

Yue Buqun grinned and said, My judgment will not be wrong. In time to come you will take my place as the Huashan Sects head master. But right now what we really need to go is to regain the Five Mountain Sword Sects Alliance leadership. Years ago the Songshan Sect snatched the leadership from us because we were suffering from an internal conflict.

I will do whatever I can to help Huashan Sect reclaim the Five Mountain Sword Sects Alliance leadership! Yue Lingfeng asserted.

Yue Buqun placed his hands behind his back. Among the five leaders Zuo Lengchan has the best martial arts skills. Unless we can eliminate him its going to be impossible to bring Huashan Sect back to the top. When the time is right, Ill let you know my plans , he explained.

Another moth had passed. The sky was getting dark. Linghu Chong stood outside the cave waiting for his little apprentice sister to deliver him food. Its already so late and shes still not here yet, he murmured. After waiting for a little while more he saw Lu Dayou walking towards the cliff. Lu Dayou? he narrowed his eyes. How come its you? Where is Little Apprentice Sister?

Lu Dayou replied, What difference does it make whether its me or Little Apprentice Sister? Lets go and eat! He walked towards the cave.

What took you so long to bring me food?! Linghu Chong asked abruptly.

Lu Dayou hummed, Its all Junior Apprentice Brother Lins fault!

Linghu Chong quickly walked past him and stood in front of him. Junior Apprentice Brother Lin? What happened?! he asked anxiously.

I even said something that I shouldnt have Lu Dayou shrugged.

What happened? Tell me everything now! Linghu Chong said agitatedly.

Little Apprentice Sister got hurt Lu Dayou uttered.

Linghu Chong was astounded the moment he ehard that his little apprentice sister was injured. What? Little Apprentice Sister got injured?!! How did she get injured?!! he asked angrily.

Lu Dayou knew how much Linghu Chong cared for their little apprentice sister. He quickly calmed him down and said, Big Apprentice Brother, relax. Lets go inside and talk.

Lu Dayou told him about Lin Pingzhi going down the mountain to buy a painting for master and ended up coming back Yue Lingshan. She injured her leg while they were on their way back. After being caught by their master and mistress Lin Pingzhi insisted that they bumped into each other while they were on their back and that Yue Lingshan had gone down the mountain to buy some medicine for her mothers cough.

So thats what happened. I never expected Little Apprentice Sister to be so filial, Linghu Chong grinned.

Lu Dayou spat and said, Yeah right! I think Little Apprentice Sister and Junior Apprentice Brother Lin went out to play instead. That Junior Apprentice Brother Lin knows how strict our sect rules are but yet he went out to play with Little Apprentice Sister. He even lied to Master. Thats just too much!

Forget it! You cant blame him. You know Little Apprentice Sister very well. If she wanted to go out there isnt anyone who can stop her, Linghu Chong explained. He then looked at Lu Dayou and said, Is Junior Apprentice Sisters injury serious?

She can walk so it should be fine, Lu Dayou replied.

Linghu Chong was relief to know that she only sustained a light injury. Tell Little Apprentice Sister to take care of her leg and tell her not to come and deliver food tomorrow, he said.

Lu Dayou grinned, Big Apprentice Brother, Ill do whatever you tell me to do. Dont worry Ill convey the message to Little Apprentice Sister.

Linghu Chong nodded with a smile, Lets eat!

It finally started snowing. Linghu Chong walked to and fro outside the cave. He looked up at the sky and said, The snow is coming down pretty bad today. I wonder if Little Apprentice Sisters foot injury is any better. The path up here is so slippery I dont think that shell bring me food today.

Big Apprentice BrotherBig Apprentice Brother! Yue Lingshan called out as she walked her way up to the cliff.

Linghu Chongs was delighted to see her. Little Apprentice Sister! he rushed toward her.

As Yue Lingshan was walking along the side of the cliff she suddenly slipped and dropped the meal basket off the edge of the cliff.

Linghu Chong immediately grabbed her arm and pulled her to the back.

The both of them looked down the cliff watching the meal basket plunging into the bottom. Yue Lingshan pursed her lips and looked at her big apprentice brother disappointedly.

Linghu Chong propped his Little Apprentice Sister by the shoulder and helped her to sit on a rock stool. The mountain path is so slippery you shouldnt have come alone! If you something happened to you how do I explain to Master and Mistress? he grumbled.

Yue Lingshan frowned, I worry that you wont have anything to eat. I was too careless and dropped your meal into the valley.

Linghu Chong shook his head and looked into her eyes. As long as youre safe I can starve for ten days, he said asserted. Remember, you must never risk yourself for me in the future, he said, shaking his finger at her. If you accidentally fall off from the cliff I would have jump down after you for sure.

Yue Lingshan replied in a soft voice, Big Apprentice Brother, I was careless. You dont need to blame yourself.

Linghu Chong smiled, Youre my beloved Little Apprentice Sister. How can I not blame myself? If it was Lu Dayou who fell off the most Ill do is take care of his mother. I wont seek death for friendship. Ill only do for love.

Yue Lingshan fixed her eyes at him. You mean that if I had died, you wouldnt want to live either? she asked slowly.

Linghu Chong shook his head with a smile, Even if you beat me to death Ill still not want to live. He lifted up her foot to take a look. Did it get any better?

A tiny bit, Yue Lingshan replied, showing him a hand gesture. But it really isnt anything serious or else I wouldnt have been able to come up here.

Linghu Chong looked up at her, Oh by the way, I heard from Dayou that Junior Apprentice Brother Lin took you off the mountain to play. Is that true?

Yue Lingshan snorted, That Dayou is dead!

Linghu Chong rose from his seat and sneered, That Junior Apprentice Brother Lin should have known that youre playful but still brought you down the mountain to play.

Yue Lingshan shook her head, Its not his fault. I insisted on going with him.

Linghu Chong smirked, I thought so too. Once you pull out your princess behavior even ten horses and nine bulls wont be able to stop you.

Yue Lingshan gripped onto Linghu Chongs hands tightly, Big Apprentice Brother lets not talk about other people. Promise me once you are free youll take me off the mountains to play!

Linghu Chong shrugged, No thank you. If I do something wrong again I doubt the punishment will be as easy as repenting for a year.

After a short silence, Linghu Chong broke the silence by asking, Did Master and Mistress know that you came up here?

Yue Lingshan shook her head, Father, mother and Big Brother went to Mount Song to attend Alliance Chief Zuos birthday celebration. She then remembered something. Thought I dropped your meal down the cliff but I still brought you some goodies, come look.

Linghu Chong walked her back to the rock table.

Yue Lingshan reached into a bag and pulled out a small bottle of wine.

Linghu Chong uncapped the small bottle and took a sniff. He could tell that it was wine.

I know that wine is your life. Furthermore its been so cold lately. Drinking wine is the best way to keep you warm, Yue Lingshan commented.

Yes! he happily sat on a rock stool took a gulp of wine. Im really happy today. Ive got good wine and Little Apprentice Sister with me. If its like that everyday than this Repentance Cliff would be like heaven on earth. I wouldnt mind staying here for another few more years then!

Yue Lingshan propped her hands on her head looking at her big apprentice brother with a smile. Big Apprentice Brother, since youre so happy. How about I bring you more wine tomorrow? she said.

Linghu Chong winked, Wine is important but whats more important is that youre here to keep me company.

Yue Lingshan just grinned.

Linghu Chong then sighed, Unfortunately, happy times passes by so fast. Its getting late. You should go back. Let me walk you out.

Yue Lingshan disappointingly replied with a nod.

Linghu Chong slowly propped his Little Apprentice Sister by her shoulder and walked her out of the cave.

It was snowing heavily outside the cave. Linghu Chong looked at the snow in shock, How did it start to snow so heavily so quick?! What should we do now?

Yue Lingshan was enjoying the view of the beautiful snowfall rather than being worried that she couldnt get back. She grinned and said, Ill go back when the snow stops then.

Linghu Chong frowned, No way! He was worried that if his master and mistress would be angry if they found out that his little Apprentice Sister didnt go home.

Its okay. Since father and mother are not around its okay if I go home later, she smiled.

Linghu Chong grinned, Alright then! Lets go in! He held Yue Lingshans hand and walked her into the cave.

The two of them sat in front of a stove chatting away. Linghu Chong stirred the stove with a stick to keep the file alive. Little Apprentice Sister, do you remember when you were seven we started a bonfire in the back of the mountain and fell asleep?

Yue Lingshan giggled, How can I forget? We almost burned the whole mountain that time.

Linghu Chong grinned, Yes. Master almost beat me to death for that. Luckily Second Apprentice Brother came forward and admitted that he was the one who came up with the idea with me so that you didnt get punished.

Yue Lingshan looked at the ground and said, YesSecond Senior Apprentice Brother was not even there when we set the fire She started realizing that her second senior Apprentice Brother had been really nice to her.

Then there was once you were nine years old we found a civet cat on the mountain. We were planning to catch it and eat it but ended up getting bitten by it, Linghu Chong continued.

Yue Lingshan feeling tried fell asleep and rested her head on her big Apprentice Brothers shoulder.

Linghu Chong took at her with a grin. He slowly got up, carried her to a bedstead and covered her with a blanket so that she wouldnt feel cold.

Just as he was about to sleep on the floor below he suddenly heard Yue Lingshan murmuring in her sleep. Little Lin, I know you are really nice. But we cant.we cant

Linghu Chong grinned, Little Apprentice Sister and Junior Apprentice Brother Lin are getting along well He had so much confidence in himself that he didnt suspect that their relationship was more complicated than he had expected. He returned to the stove and continued to keep the fire burning.

It was bright morning. After a good nights sleep, Yue Lingshan finally woke up. She looked around the cave and noticed her big apprentice brother stretching his arms. Big Apprentice Brother! she called out.

Linghu Chong turned around to look at her. Youre awake? he slowly walked toward her. Let me add more wood to fire so that youll feel warm.

Yue Lingshan looked out of the cave and noticed that it was very bright outside. Its already dawn?

Yes it is, Linghu Chong replied.

Yue Lingshan noticed the tiring looks on his face, Big Apprentice Brother, whats wrong with you? You didnt sleep last night?

Linghu Chong hummed, Of course I didnt sleep. You kept sleep talking last night. How could I sleep?

Yue Lingshan looked at him in astonishment. Sleep talking? What did I say? she asked nervously.

Linghu Chong knitted his brow trying to recall what she said. Nothing much really. But you kept calling Little Lin the whole night he replied.

Yue Lingshan looked away embarrassingly. Whatelse did I say?

Linghu Chong sat beside her and grinned. Youre a responsible Senior Apprentice Sister! You supervise Little Lin in his training even while youre asleep. Not bad, he complimented her.

Yue Lingshan looked at him suspiciously, Thats all I said?

Linghu Chong looked at her confusingly, What else would there be?

Yue Lingshan shook her head. Well, of course Ive to supervise him closely. Especially now that father and mother is away, she grinned.

Just then, Lin Pingzhi was calling for Yue Lingshan outside the cave.

Linghu Chong looked outside the cave and , Why is he here?

Yue Lingshan shrugged, I dont know either.

Linghu Chong held her hand and helped her sit on a rock stool.

The anxious looking Lin Pingzhi stormed into the cave calling out for Yue Lingshan. Senior Apprentice Sister! I finally found you! he said.

It was snowing heavily last night so I couldnt go back, Yue Lingshan uttered.

Lin Pingzhi interrupted her, I was only worried about your foot. I didnt see you this morning so I looked everywhere for you.

Yue Lingshan snorted, What can possibly happen to me?! After finishing her sentence, she started sneezing.

Linghu Chong and Lin Pingzhi simultaneously reached their hands out for her. Are you alright?

Linghu Chong raised his eyebrows astonishingly. He was surprised to see Lin Pingzhi showing such very concerned for Yue Lingshan.

Lin Pingzhi dropped his hand and took a step back.

Yue Lingshan cast a side-glance at the two of them feeling awkward. Im alright Big Apprentice Brother, she grinned.

Linghu Chong returned a smile, Thats good. He then looked at Lin Pingzhi, Junior Apprentice Brother Lin, you better hurry bring Little Apprentice Sister back. Its snowing outside, if she catches a cold itll be bad.

Yes, Senior Apprentice Brother, Lin Pingzhi held Yue Lingshans hand and helped her up.

Yue Lingshan looked at Linghu Chong, Big Apprentice Brother, Im leaving then.

Linghu Chong shook his hand at her, Remember if theres nothing urgent dont come up here anymore, ok?

Okay, got it, Yue Lingshan giggled.

As Lin Pingzhi walked Yue Lingshan out of the cave he kept asking her she would like to go out and play with him. Yue Lingshan insisted that she was not interested to go anywhere with him.

Linghu Chong knitted his brows and propped his hands on his waist, This Junior Apprentice Brother Lin didnt even greet me when he saw me. The more he thought about how Lin Pingzhi talked to Yue Lingshan, the more he felt that there was something going on with the two of them. Linghu Chong.Linghu Chong dont think too much! Theyre just friends! Why are you thinking about unnecessary things! Little Apprentice Sister would never would never change her feelings towards me!

The snow had finally stopped but the temperature was still very low. Linghu Chong sat inside the cave drinking his wine. He was wondering if its going to be his little apprentice sister who would be bringing him lunch today.

Big Apprentice Brother! Lu Dayou yelled while walking into the cave.

Linghu Chong became disappointed when he heard Lu Dayous voice. He got up from the ground and walked toward Lu Dayou. Dayou! How come its you? Wheres Little Apprentice Sister? he asked curiously.

Lu Dayou placed the meal basket on the rock table. Little Apprentice Sister is not well today that why Im here, he explained.

Linghu Chong looked at him intensely and said, What did you say?!! Little Apprentice Sister is sick?!!

Lu Dayou looked away as he replied, Dont worry its nothing serious. Third Apprentice Brother has already given her some medicine.

Linghu Chong knitted his brows and stared at him, Really?

Rereally, Lu Dayou stuttered.

Linghu Chong placed his right leg on a stool and slapped Lu Dayous arm. Why are you stuttering?! he asked suspiciously. He narrowed his eyes and started pondering to himself. Could it be that shes really ill? Felling very worried for his little apprentice sister he took his leg off the stool and walked away toward the cave opening. Im going to go take a look! he yelled.

Lu Dayou immediately grabbed Linghu Chongs arm and pulled him back. Big Apprentice Brother! Come back!

Linghu Chong turned around and swung Lu Dayous hand away. What is it?! What exactly happened?! Tell me quick! he asked fiercely.

Lu Dayou pursed his lips unknowing what to say. He turned to the side and avoided Linghu Chong.

Looking at Lu Dayous facial expression Linghu Chong suspected that his little apprentice sister was very ill. Linghu Chong shook his hand at him angrily and shouted, Tell me!

Lu Dayou stomped the ground and looked at Linghu Chong. Ill tell you! he responded. Actually Little Apprentice Sister isnt sick. Shes just pretending to be sick.

Linghu Chong folded his arms and gave Lu Dayou a surprising look. Pretending to be sick? he asked confusingly.

Lu Dayou took a deep breath before he continued. Actually its like this. Master and Mistress have gone to Mount Song right? So Little Apprentice Sister wants me to get you to come down from the Repentance Cliff to go and play with her, he explained. Initially I intended to help her. But I was worried that if Master finds out about this wed all be in big trouble.

Linghu Chong heaved a sigh of relief, You scare me there for a moment! He took a seat and continued, Little Apprentice Sister is really too much. Even if she wants me to play with her, she should wait until Im done repenting! Why does it have to be now? magine if Master finds out that I left the cliff? Id be done for! He shook his head annoyingly.

Lu Dayou patted Linghu Chong on the back. Big Apprentice Brother, youre not going down then? he asked.

Linghu Chong cast a side glance at him and replied, No! Im not going.

Lu Dayou was relieved to hear his words but very quickly started to panic again. But what if Little Apprentice Sister gets angry with me? he asked nervously.

Linghu Chong knitted his brows as he think of a solution. He then turned his head to look at Lu Dayou. How about this! Just tell her to take care of herself and dont come up here anymore for now. Ill keep her company once Ive finished repenting, he responded.

Lu Dayou nodded with a smile.

Linghu Chong heaved a sigh, This Little Apprentice Sister is too playful!

Another four days has passed. Linghu Chong ran out of the cave and stood near the edge waiting for his lunch.

Big Apprentice Brother! Yue Lingshan called out while walking to the cliff.

Linghu Chong was excited to see that it was his little Apprentice Sister who came to send him food today. Little Apprentice Sister! he called out excitingly.

Yue Lingshan reached the cliff and placed the meal basket on a rock table. Big Apprentice Brother!

Linghu Chong grinned and said, Youre finally here! I thought it would be Dayou again today.

Yue Lingshan stared at him annoyingly and said, I was sick and wanted you to come and see me but you wouldnt even comeand now I still have to bring you food.

Linghu Chong patted her shoulder and said, I really wanted to go and see you but I was afraid that Master will find out.

Yue Lingshan became even more disappointed. Oh, so sect rules are more important than me, she murmured.

Linghu Chong shrugged, Dont be like this

Yue Lingshan finally smiled and said, Forget it. Lets talk about something else. I came with some good news today.

Linghu Chong grinned, What good news?

Yue Lingshan raised her left hand and showed him a sword. Look at this! she said excitingly.

Linghu Chong held the sword with both hands and took a look at it. Its the Clear Water Sword! Isnt this Mistress sword? he asked.

Yue Lingshan reached for the sword and replied, Yes it is Clear Water Sword but its no longer mothers. She has given it to me. She looked at the sword pleasingly. Actually Ive to thank Little Lin for it. After practicing with him every my sword skills improved real fast thats why mother gave it to me.

Linghu Chong looked away with a smirk. I see! Looks like you didnt come to see because youve been busy spending time with Junior Apprentice Brother Lin, he sneered.

Yue Lingshan was shocked by his words. No! she responded. She then walked toward him and reached for his hand, Big Apprentice Brother, why dont you practice with me. I want to see how powerful the Jade Maiden Sword techniques would be by using the Clear Water Sword.

Linghu Chong replied reluctantly, Alright! Ill use Qingcheng Sects Pine Wood Swordplay to practice with you then. Although this Yu Cang Hai is an idiot but this sword art is quite powerful. So be careful!

No problem! Bring it! Yue Lingshan leapt to the back and drew her sword.

Linghu Chong got into his positioned and pointed his right hand outward, pretending that his hand was a sword.

Yue Lingshan smirked, Big Apprentice Brother! You arent looking down on me are you? How could you use your hand to counter my moves!

Linghu Chong replied, Youve not completely mastered it. Once youve mastered it I would no longer be able to counter it.

Yue Lingshan snorted, How arrogant! Today Ill let you let you see Heroine Yues prowess! If you lose dont cry to father and mother.

Linghu Chong giggled, Come and get me then!

Yue Lingshan leapt toward her big martial brother and thrust her sword at him. Linghu Chong stepped to the side to dodge the attack. Yue Lingshan shifted her hand and swung her sword at him. Linghu Chong instantly ducked down to dodge. Yue Lingshan executed another thrust at him. This time Linghu Chong stepped to the side and struck the steel of the sword with his index and middle fingers forcefully, pushing Yue Lingshan ten steps back.

Linghu Chong narrowed his eyes and said, Those moves of yours dont seem to the Jade Maiden Sword moves. Its more like the

Yue Lingshan lowered her head embarrasingly. Those moves were the Resisting Evil Swordplay. I saw Little Lin practiced it a few times. Im not sure why I suddenly used it She paused and looked at Linghu Chong, Its alright! I wont use the Resisting Evil Swordplay anymore. Lets spar again! After finishing her words she went on to attack Linghu Chong with another series of sword stances.

Linghu Chong was still able to dodge and parry every single move very easily. After evading the fortieth stance he finally reached his hand out and caught Yue Lingshans wrist. He paused for a moment and started seeing images of Lin Ping Zhi practicing swordplay with Yue Lingshan intimately. He was fuming over it. He angrily knocked the sword off her hand and sent it straight down to the bottomless abyss.

Yue Lingshan stared at edge of the cliff crying out loud, My sword!

Linghu Chong was stunned. He apologetically said, I didnt mean to do it on purposeI really didnt mean to do it purpose!

Yue Lingshan stared at him as tears rolled in her eyes. Why did you have to do this? she sobbed.

Linghu Chong apologetically shook his head, I didnt mean it

Yue Lingshan stomped her foot and ran away agitatedly.

Little Apprentice Sister! Little Apprentice Sister! Linghu Chong yelled, trying to call her back but it was of no use. He clenched his teeth in anger, Why am I so silly! Why did I get jealous seeing her use Resisting Evil Swordplay? What should I do now? He stomped his foot on the ground angrily.

Linghu Chong sat inside the cave fuming at himself. Im sorry Little Apprentice Sister he murmured to himself. I used to be able to tolerate anything she did. Why did I knock her sword away today? Could it be because after seeing her use the Resisting Evil Swordplay I became jealous? How can I be like that! He shook his head and sighed, Little Apprentice Sister and Junior Apprentice Brother Lin cant be in a relationship. Perhaps Ive been staying here for too long and became hot tempered. He kept thinking of reasons to comfort himself. Hopefully shell come again tomorrow so that I can sincerely apologize to her.

He looked up at a rock in front of him with the words Feng Qing Yang engraved on it. Hey Feng Qing Yang! he yelled out to vent his frustration. Feng Qing Yang! Please tell me what should I do?

Suddenly, a white figure swooshed into the cave a ligh speed. It was an old man with long white beard. He stood a dozen feet away from Linghu Chong, staring at him.

Linghu Chong immediately glared at him, Who is it?!!

The old man turned around and strode out of the cave.

Linghu Chong immediately reached for his sword and went after the old man.

The two of them started exchanging sword stances outside the cave. There was a visible energy field warped around the old mans body. Only martial arts exponents with immense inner energy resources would be able to produce such mystical powers to shield their body from attacks.

Linghu Chong thrust his sword at the old man swiftly. The old man raised his arm and blocked the edge of the sword with his fingers. Linghu Chong retreated three steps back and subsequently slashed his sword at the old mans head. The old man ducked down to dodge the slash. He snatched Linghu Chongs sword away from him and subsequently thrust it at his chest.

Linghu Chong immediately stepped to the side to dodge the attack. The old man looked at him with a grin. He then bent his wrist and lashed the flat side of the sword at Linghu Chongs chest, knocking him to the back.

The old man raised the sword into the air and started performing a series of sword stances. Each stance produced a wave of cold energy into the area.

Linghu Chong looked at the old man astonishingly. Who is he? His sword moves is clearly the Nineteen Style Jade Maiden Swordplay which Little Apprentice Sister was using earlier he thought to himself. But his stances are much simpler and every stance can be seen very clearly. From the looks of his stances not only would I not be able to knock his sword away. In fact any one of his stances is capable of slashing off my hand. Noits not just my handit could be any part of my bodygood heavenslooks like this swordplay can actually be very powerful.

After performing the nineteenth stance, the old man halted his steps and tossed the sword back to Linghu Chong. He then leapt into the dark sky and vanished from the area.

Senior! Linghu Chong called out as he reached for the handle of his sword. With his skills no matter how ordinary the stances are I still wouldnt be able to counter it. This is not because of the force behind the stances but the way he handles the sword. Who is this person? Why is he on Mount Hua? Could he be an elder of our Mount Hua Sect?

Ever since Linghu Chong knocked his little apprentice sisters sword off the cliff she had stop delivering food to him. Since he was confined at the cliff there was nothing he could do to cheer her up like he normally does. It was the first time in his life he felt completely dejected and lost

One fine morning, Yue Lingshan showed up at the cliff. This was the first time in weeks she came to deliver food to her big apprentice brother.

Linghu Chong was very happy to see her. Little Apprentice Sister! he called out excitingly.

Yue Lingshan glared at him annoyingly. After placing the meal basket on the ground she turned around and walked away.

Little Apprentice Sister! he called out and ran up to her. He grabbed her hand and asked, Are you still mad at me?

Yue Lingshan turned around to look at him. Im not as petty as you! she said angrily.

Linghu Chong heaved a sigh, I didnt really mean to knock your lost off the cliff the other day. If you forgive me Ill do anything.

Yue Lingshan sneered, Yeah youll do anything! She paused for a moment and then continued, You purposely asked Dayou to bully Little Lin!

Linghu Chong was shocked by her words. What? I didnt do it. Why would I do such a thing? he responded.

Yue Lingshan interrupted, You know better if you did it or not! Youre the head disciple so it wouldnt be difficult for you to get all the other junior apprentice brothers to pick on Little Lin and makeg his life miserable. I didnt expect the Big Apprentice Brother that I trusted and respected so much would do something so despicable! Im so disappointed in you!

Linghu Chong shook his head repeatedly and grabbed Yue Ling Shans hand. Listen to me he said.

Let go of me! Yue Lingshan pulled her hand away from him. The two of them started pushing and pulling and ended up tearing Yue Ling Shans sleeve.

Linghu Chong immediately let go of her and put both hands in air. He looked at her in shock and said, Sorry.I didnt mean it

Yue Lingshan glared at him furiously, I hate you! She turned around and ran out of the cave.

Junior Apprentice Sister! Come back and listen to me! Linghu Chong cried but his little apprentice sister was already gone. He heaved a long sigh and looked on the ground disappointingly.

Lu Dayou went to the Repentance Cliff the next day to deliver his big apprentice brother food

Linghu Chong rose from the ground, propped his hands on his waist and looked at him angrily. Why are you bullying Junior Apprentice Brother Lin with the other martial brothers?! he asked in a stern voice.

Lu Dayou looked away and replied , Yes I did it intentionally! He does not follow sect morals! He knew that you and Little Apprentice Sister

Linghu Chong snapped him out of it angrily, Shut up! Who asked you to be so nosy?!

Lu Dayou looked at him distressingly, Big Apprentice Brother

Linghu Chong pointed his finger at him, Shut up! From now on dont get involve with my matters anymore! Stop it! You hear me!

Got it, Lu Dayou nodded his head as he replied.

Linghu Chong turned away and folded his arms in anger. He was angry that Lu Dayou got him into more trouble with his little apprentice sister.

Later, Linghu Chong walked to and fro inside the cave. He heaved a long sigh and said, If I sneak down the cliff Ill be punished even more. He shook his head. No matter what, Ive to explain everything to Little Apprentice Sister! She needs to know that I was not the one who told Dayou to pick on Junior Apprentice Brother Lin! He turned around and rushed out of the cave.

It was snowing again that night. Linghu Chong made his way back to the Mount Hua School. As he walked along a pathway, he looked around the area to make sure that no one saw him. As he turned toward a corridor, he noticed Lin Pingzhi and Yue Lingshan standing at the yard.

Lin Pingzhi was embracing Yue Lingshan in his arms. Once Big Apprentice Brother returns from the Repentance Cliff can we still be like this? he asked.

You dont trust me? Yue Lingshan asked in a soft voice. She pulled herself away from him and continued, If you dont trust me then Im leaving!

Just as she was about to walk away Lin Pingzhi quickly grabbed her hand and pulled towards him. I trust you, he said with a smile. He then leaned forward and kissed her lips.

Linghu Chong hid behind a pillar as he looked at him. His heart was completely shattered. He could not believe that his little apprentice sister had fallen in love with another man while he was being confined at the cliff. Feeling disheartened and despair, he turned around and walked away with his head down. His eyes were filled with tears of helplessness.

End of Chapter 10
    Last edited by Dongfang Xue; 02-05-14 at 09:28 PM.

Hi szfong! Hope all is well

Hi Steven,

Glad to see that your joining us... I saw a preview... I have some spare time at the moment, so here's a summary... enjoy...

The brother is Yue Lingfeng, he was struck in the head during the raid by the bandits. YiLin is their little sister. He had amnesia and got most of his memory back years later. His only love is Feiyan, but after finding out YingYing is the previous sect leader's daughter, he helps her to rescue her father after seeing YBQ is a hypocrite and use her to possibly become the next sect leader. Afterwards, after deposing DFBB, he wants not only to become the leader of both the unorthodox & the righteous sects, but the entire realm. But seeing RWX was not going to relinquish power, he plots the demise of both RWX and YBQ. But LHC comes and saves the day, in the process, also gaining the affections of BOTH DFBB and YingYing. YingYing is actually grateful for DFBB not killing her father when she should have and for treating her so well thru the years and giving her so much power within the sect... Since it would be unethical to rape JingYong's story if YingYing is not w/ LHC somehow or somehow she dies, the two maidens became sisters and then wives of LHC. Lingfeng becomes a tyrant and a eunuch after stealing his YBQ's martial arts. YingYing & DFBB does not have the heart to kill the former lover of YingYing & little brother of DFBB, so they ask LHC to disable him and have him moved next door to LPZ in the dungeon below the West Lake so as not to become bored. The two have heated discussions all day about who's martial art is better, while LHC and his two wives spend their days playing music within the mansion next to the West Lake. Years later they have many children, and LHC laughingly says, "It's lucky I never learned the Evil Resisting Sword Art or the Sunflower Scripture or else we wouldn't be so blessed." YingYing shyly adds, "It's also lucky you did not advance past the beginner stage of Huashan internal cultivation, or else you would have been like Lingfeng". Seeing LHC's dumb expression, YingYing adds, "Your so dumb, you never figured why I am still chaste after being together with Lingfeng for so long? He's impotent, just like his master YBQ." They all started laughing... The END

Thanks again for the update Dongfang Xue!!!

Hi Steven,

Glad to see that your joining us... I saw a preview... I have some spare time at the moment, so here's a summary... enjoy...

The brother is Yue Lingfeng, he was struck in the head during the raid by the bandits. YiLin is their little sister. He had amnesia and got most of his memory back years later. His only love is Feiyan, but after finding out YingYing is the previous sect leader's daughter, he helps her to rescue her father after seeing YBQ is a hypocrite and use her to possibly become the next sect leader. Afterwards, after deposing DFBB, he wants not only to become the leader of both the unorthodox & the righteous sects, but the entire realm. But seeing RWX was not going to relinquish power, he plots the demise of both RWX and YBQ. But LHC comes and saves the day, in the process, also gaining the affections of BOTH DFBB and YingYing. YingYing is actually grateful for DFBB not killing her father when she should have and for treating her so well thru the years and giving her so much power within the sect... Since it would be unethical to rape JingYong's story if YingYing is not w/ LHC somehow or somehow she dies, the two maidens became sisters and then wives of LHC. Lingfeng becomes a tyrant and a eunuch after stealing his YBQ's martial arts. YingYing & DFBB does not have the heart to kill the former lover of YingYing & little brother of DFBB, so they ask LHC to disable him and have him moved next door to LPZ in the dungeon below the West Lake so as not to become bored. The two have heated discussions all day about who's martial art is better, while LHC and his two wives spend their days playing music within the mansion next to the West Lake. Years later they have many children, and LHC laughingly says, "It's lucky I never learned the Evil Resisting Sword Art or the Sunflower Scripture or else we wouldn't be so blessed." YingYing shyly adds, "It's also lucky you did not advance past the beginner stage of Huashan internal cultivation, or else you would have been like Lingfeng". Seeing LHC's dumb expression, YingYing adds, "Your so dumb, you never figured why I am still chaste after being together with Lingfeng for so long? He's impotent, just like his master YBQ." They all started laughing... The END
    Interesting summary szfong

@ Dongfang Xue: babe, is this how the story is going to go?

Interesting summary szfong

@ Dongfang Xue: babe, is this how the story is going to go?
    What is the rush? There is no fun if I spill out everything now

Quote Originally Posted by Dongfang Xue View Post
    What is the rush? There is no fun if I spill out everything now
    Is it very different from what szfong wrote? LHC will probably not end up with both girls right? He is not the type who would take all two girls. If he does in this story he might as well take DFBB and her sister Yilin

Quote Originally Posted by Chongdong Bubai View Post
    Is it very different from what szfong wrote? LHC will probably not end up with both girls right? He is not the type who would take all two girls. If he does in this story he might as well take DFBB and her sister Yilin
    I don't mind if Ying Ying dies in this story. After watching the recent series i kinda disliked her character.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind View Post
    I don't mind if Ying Ying dies in this story. After watching the recent series i kinda disliked her character.
    I think almost everyone hated RYY after watching the recent series. In Taiwan they even cut the part where DFBB sinks into the ice pond and just let RYY die of poison

The reason why we wrote the first version of our fiction was mainly because of the injustice done to DFBB in the recent tv series. In that version RYY was suppose to die while YLS survived and went to seclusion with LPZ. After much debate we finally decided to let RYY and YLS live. This time round the ball is in Dongfang Xue's court

If you are going to base this fan fiction on the recent tv series then yes RYY must die lol. I would love to see YLS live though. In every series LPZ had already reconciled with her and was about to run away but somehow LHC's presence caused her to lose her live.

Of course it's up to Dongfang Xue to decide on how she wants the plot of this fiction to go. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the story this time round

The reason why we wrote the first version of our fiction was mainly because of the injustice done to DFBB in the recent tv series. In that version RYY was suppose to die while YLS survived and went to seclusion with LPZ. After much debate we finally decided to let RYY and YLS live. This time round the ball is in Dongfang Xue's court

If you are going to base this fan fiction on the recent tv series then yes RYY must die lol. I would love to see YLS live though. In every series LPZ had already reconciled with her and was about to run away but somehow LHC's presence caused her to lose her live.

Of course it's up to Dongfang Xue to decide on how she wants the plot of this fiction to go. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the story this time round
    Everyone in the fiction except LHC & DFBB can die. In the end it is them who are going to Laugh Proudly In The Jianghu

Default Chapter 11

Linghu Chong walked restlessly into the cave as he reminisced the good times he had with his little apprentice sister. An image of Yue Lingshan and Lin Pingzhi being intimate suddenly flashed through his mind. He paused and clenched his fist in anger staring at a rock wall angrily. He reached for his sword from a rock table and started slashing the rock wall aimlessly, as if he had gone crazy. After slashing the wall countless times he finally let out a scream and plunged the sword into the wall, venting out his frustration. The moment he pulled the sword out, the entire rock wall collapsed to the ground.

Linghu Chong glared at the opening in front of him in disbelief. He popped his head into the opening and discovered that there was another section behind the wall. He slowly walked into the other section to take a look around. It was pitch dark in the other section. He lit a torch and walked through a narrow pathway and discovered a secret cave. Suddenly, he broke into a cold sweat as he saw a man pointing a sword at him. He let out a cry and immediately retreated a few steps. He quickly calmed himself down and noticed that the man was not moving. He cast a quick glance and noticed that there were a group of men holding pointing their respective weapons at each other standing inside the secret cave

The moment he let out a short sigh of relief, his breath reacted with oxygen inside the secret cave resulting the people inside to disintegrate into dusts. Their weapons fell to the ground one after another.

Linghu Chong stood in the middle of the cave in shock. Could this be our Mount Huas secret area where no outsiders are allowed to enter? Are these dead people our sects elders who broke the rules and locked here till death? he thought to himself. He stooped down and reached for a broadsword. Judging from their weapons not all of them are from our sect. Some of it are from the other four mountain sword sects. Why is the place covered with weapons from the Five Mountain Sword Sects Alliance?

He turned his head to the right and noticed some words engraved on a rock wall. He walked toward the wall to take a closer look. Five Mountain Sword Sects Alliance are shameless and dishonorable. Lost in a fight but tried to gain victory by deploying treacherous traps were carved on a wall.

Linghu Chong turned away and said, I get it now. These people were captured by the Five Mountain Sword Sects Alliance and imprisoned here. They carved those words onto the rock wall to vent their anger and frustration. He paused for a moment and sneered, Since theyre enemies of the Five Mountain Sword Sects Alliance its obvious that they were evil people. They were probably the ones who lost in a battle and started calling names. Truly despicable!

He walked toward another wall on the left. Methods to counter Northern Hengshan Sect Swordplay were carved on the wall. These moves used to counter Northern Hengshan Sects swordplay are unbelievable he gasped in disbelief. There were many sketches of human forms drawn in pairs, displaying the methods to counter each and every Northern Hengshan Sects sword moves. He looked at the other walls and noticed the Songshan Sect, Taishan Sect and Southern Songshan Sect sword techniques as well as methods to counter it all carved on walls. He staggered to the back in shock, All these four sects have been countered and beaten

The Huashan Sect sword techniques and methods to counter it were carved on another wall hidden in a corner. Methods to counter and defeat Mount Hua Sword techniques Linghu Chong read the words on the side aloud. He spat at the wall, Huashan Sects sword techniques are exquisite and powerful! There are only a few moves that can be beaten. How dare you say you beat all of it!!! Just as he was about the throw the torch at the wall to set it on fire, he noticed the sketches beside it, clearly displaying the Huashan Sects sword techniques and methods to counter it in detail.

He was completely dumbfounded by the sketches. Our sects A Phoenix Comes With Grace moves may be ordinary but the last few moves contains great powerbut these sketches here defeated it completelyHow is this possible? Even all the other extraordinary sword techniques have also been defeated. He stood there looking at the sketches in terror.

He exited the cave and stood at the edge of the cliff dumfounded. He felt a sudden numbness in his legs and dropped to his knees. I cant believe the Huashan Sects sword techniques have been defeated completely. All the extraordinary sword techniques that master taught me are completely defenseless he heaved a long sigh. This is truly unbelievable! Coupled with his little apprentice sisters relationship with Lin Pin Zhi and the secret cave discovery, he suddenly felt completely lost and hopeless. He furiously drew his sword and started waving it aimlessly.

Lu Dayou coincidentally arrived at the cliff to deliver him food. He noticed that his Big Apprentice Brothers sword stances were different and each stance was performed with anger. Feeling worried about his Big Apprentice Brother, he ran up to Linghu Chong and grabbed him by the arm to stop him from performing the sword stances. Big Apprentice Brother! Big Apprentice Brother! he called out

Linghu Chong lowered his sword and shrugged Linghu Chongs arm away agitatedly. Why are you pulling me?! he grunt.

Lu Dayou showed him the meal basket. Big Apprentice Brother, I brought you food, he said. He then lifted up a small bottle of wine and continued, Look! I even brought you wine.

Linghu Chong dropped the sword to the ground and grabbed hold of the bottle of wine. He pulled off the lid and poured the wine down his throat.

Big Apprentice Brother, lets eat before you drink. The food is getting cold already, Lu Dayou said.

Linghu Chong wiped his mouth on the back of his hand. You dont have to bring me food anymore. Just bring me the wine! he responded. After those words, he continued pouring the wine down his throat.

Lu Dayou looked at him worriedly. Big Apprentice Brother, how can you not eat? he asked.

Linghu Chong looked over his shoulder and snorted, Whats the point of eating!

Lu Dayou sighed, If you dont eat how would you have the strength to practice your martial arts?

Linghu Chong turned his back on Lu Dayou. Whats the point of practicing martial arts! he retorted angrily. He raised the bottle and continued to drown himself with the wine.

Whats wrong with Big Apprentice Brother? This must be related to Little Apprentice Sister Lu Dayou knitted his brows as he thought to himself. What should I do? How can I help Big Apprentice Brother?

All the Huashan Sect disciples had just completed another training session. Yue Lingshan and Lin Pingzhi were smiling and chatting as they walked away.

Later, Lu Dayou went to look for Yue Lingshan at her room. He kept begging her to go and see Linghu Chong at the cliff. Yue Lingshan stomped her foot on the ground, Youre really annoying! Can you not come and bother me anymore?!!

Lu Dayou sighed, Little Apprentice Sister, I beg you to go and see Big Apprentice Brother.

Yue Lingshan sneered, No! Ill not go! Did you really think Ill fall for your traps again?

Lu Dayou shook his head and said, Big Apprentice Brother is really sick this time!

Yue Lingshan glared at him angrily. Dayou! How dare you curse Big Apprentice Brother! she yelled angrily. She could not believe that he would say such a thing just to make her go and see Linghu Chong.

Lu Dayou felt lost and didnt know what else he could do to convince her that Linghu Chong was not well. He finally got down to his knees and looked up at her.

Yue Lingshan was stunned to see him kneel at her. Since Lu Dayou was her senior it was inappropriate for him to kneel at her. What are you doing? she asked astonishingly. Get up quick!

Lu Dayou raised his right hand and started to make a vow, I, Lu Dayou swear to Heavens if I say anything untrue to Little Martial Sister Ill die in a brutal death!

Yue Lingshan was still shocked to see her senior kneel at her. She cast a side glance and started to realize that he may be telling the truth.

She finally went up the cliff together with Lu Dayou, only to find a pale and distressed looking Linghu Chong sitting in a corner drinking wine. He was not the cheerful and energetic Linghu Chong that he used to be.

Feeling remorse Yue Lingshan stooped down and said gently, Big Martial Brother, what happened to you? I didnt mean to yet at you the last time. It was my fault. Ive come to see you. Dont be mad at me anymore, alright?

Linghu Chong stared at her with a confused look, as if he didnt know who she was at all.

Big apprentice brother, its me. Why dont you answer me? Yue Lingshan said.

Linghu Chong kept staring at her blankly. After a while, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Feeling frustrated and annoyed Yue Lingshan pulled herself up to her feet and stomped the ground. He doesnt even want to see me anymore! Im not going to come and see him again! she turned around and ran away.

Lu Dayou walked over to Linghu Chong and glared at him disappointedly. Big Apprentice Brother! I wen through a lot of trouble to get her to come here! What do you really want to do?! he yelled angrily.
    Linghu Chong looked at Lu Dayou with a blank expression on his face. Feeling completely lost, he lifted up the wine bottle in his hand and poured the wine down his throat.

Lu Dayou snatched the bottle away from him and threw it to the ground, breaking it into pieces. Go on and drink! Drink till you die! Look at what have become of you?!! Have you even thought about what Little Apprentice thinks of you? Just take a good look at yourself! You look like a puddle of dirt! Puddle of dirt! If you keep going like this how do you think Master and Mistress will feel?! You dont know how to treasure yourself! I dont have an apprentice brother like you! he shouted angrily. After those words, he turned around and stomped out of the cave.

Linghu Chong turned to look at him. Dayou! Dont go! he yelled. Feeling angry with himself he knocked his hand against his head frustratingly.

After calming himself down and regaining his senses, he walked into the secret cave and mulled to himself. Hes right. I should not do things that will disappoint Master and Mistress. I cant let Dayou down. Little Apprentice Sister will dislike me even more if she sees me like this and she would never come back to me.

He walked over to a rock wall and looked at the drawing. They may have defeated all the Five Mountain Sword Sects Alliance Sword skills but Master once said that there is no end to learning martial arts. One mountain is higher than another mountain. If I train hard enough, there will come a day when I can find the flaws in these counter moves, he said confidently.

Another month had passed. Linghu Chong had finally recovered from his depression. He propped his head against his hand looking at a wall with lots of drawings. All the moves engraved on the wall are extraordinary and powerful. Could these really be our Five Mountain Sword Sects remarkable sword techniques? How is it that someone is able to defeat all of these moves?! he heaved a long sigh, The only reason the Five Mountain Sword Sects Alliance is still powerful till today is because the skills in this cave are unknown.

Just then, his mistress called calling for him. Chong Er!

Mistress is here? Linghu Chong pulled himself up to his feet and ran out of the cave.

Yue Buqun and Ning Zhongze were sitting at a table outside the cave. Ning Zhongze heard about Linghu Chong falling ill from Lu Dayou. She was getting worried about him and decided to take a look at him.

Linghu Chong knelt down and bowed at his Master and Mistress. Apprentice pays respect to Master and Mistress!

Yue Buqun gesticulated and said , Get up!

Linghu Chong bowed, Master, I miss you all so much!

Ning Zhongze replied, Chong Er, your Master and I found out that youre not well and got worried about you. Are you better now?

Linghu Chong nodded, Mistress, dont worry its nothing serious.

Ning Zhongze sighed, Youve become a lot thinner She took out a bowl of soup from the meal basket. This is ginseng soup. Its very good for your body. Drink it quick, she said.

Thank you, Mistress! Linghu Chong held the bowl with both hands. He finished the entire bowl of soup in one gulp.

Yue Buqun placed his finger on Linghu Chongs wrist to check on his pulse,

Ning Zhongze looked at her husband in distressed. Senior Martial Brother, Chong Ers sickness isnt serious right? she asked.

Yue Buqun turned his head to look at Linghu Chong. He has recovered from his sickness, he said. He paused for a moment and hummed, Chong Er, what have you been doing during over the last few months? Not only have you not improved your martial arts skills, you even regressed!

Linghu Chong looked at his master embarrassingly. He did not dare to tell his master that he had slacked in his martial arts progress because of relationship matters.

Ning Zhongze responded and said, Hes just gotten better. Naturally his inner energy cant be compared to before.

Yue Buqun rose from his seat and said, When I was checking his pulse earlier I wasnt checking his health. I was checking on his inner energy which has nothing to do with him being sick or not. Our sects inner energy cultivation is quite different from other sects. As long as one keeps practicing it with devotion, he can progress even when hes asleep. I think he fell sick because he was unable to control his excessive emotions.

Ning Zhongze patted Linghu Chong on the arm, Chong Er, your master put you on the Repentance Cliff so that you can concentrate on your martial arts training without any distractions.

Upon realizing his masters true intentions Linghu Chong bowed at his mistress. Mistress, please dont worry. From now on I will practice my martial arts skills diligently, he asserted.

Ning Zhongze nodded with a smile. She was truly hoping that he would put more effort in his martial arts training and not disappoint his master again.

Yue Buqun spoke again, There have been much changes in the pugilistic world these days. Your Mistress and I have been travelling to many places in recent years. We realized that veiled evil intentions are difficult to be removed and will someday become a big disaster. You are the head apprentice of our sect. Mistress and I both have great expectations for you. But all you think about is childish affairs such as love, neglecting your martial arts skills and not striving to make progress. You have really disappointed us.

After hearing his masters word Linghu Chong felt embarrassed. Master, so sorry. I know my mistakes. Ive caused you to worry, he said in depressed voice.

Its good that you realize your mistake. Half a month from now I will come back to check on your sword skills, Yue Buqun said. Right after those words, he turned around and head down the cliff.

Chong Er, you must practice your sword skills diligently in the next fifteen days because this will affect the rest of your life. You must not take it lightly, Ning Zhongze advised him.

Yes, Mistress, Linghu Chong answered.

Ning Zhongze waved him goodbye and head down the cliff

Linghu Chong suddenly remembered about the sword moves in the cave. His master and mistress were gone from the cliff before he even had the chance to open his mouth.

He slowly walked back into the cave mulling to himself. Why did Mistress say that how I practice my sword skills would affect the rest of my life? She even waited till Master was gone before telling this to me. Could it be A thought suddenly came into his head. Is it possible that because Master and Mistress know that I fell sick because of for Little Martial Sister and have decided to betroth her to me? he said excitingly. Alright! From today onwards I need to concentrate on my training! Be it inner energy or sword skills I need to be at surpass Master! The moment he thought about his little martial sister becoming his wife his face was just filled with joy. He reached for his sword and got into position. He narrowed his eyes and remembered something. That night drinking with Brother Dong, I mentioned about Repentance Cliff... He remembered Dongfang Bu Bai telling him about the battle between Divine Sun Moon Cults ten elders and the Five Mountain Sword Sects at the Repentance Cliff that took place eighty years ago. She specifically mentioned that the Divine Sun Moon Cult elders defeated the Five Mountain Sword Sects in that battle but they did not leave Mount Hua alive. They just vanished from the face of the earth after that battle.

He walked toward the wall and looked at the cursing words engraved on the wall again. Could it be that the ten elders were locked in the cave? Could it be really like what Brother Dong said it was the Five Mountain Sword Sects Alliance that set the traps ? he scratched his head pondering to himself. Ill definitely need to get clearer information the next time Brother Dong again.

The moment he thought about Dongfang Bu Bai, he remembered telling her that if he does get sent to the Repentance Cliff for punishment he would like her to bring him fat chicken and good wine. He folded his arms and leaned against a wall. HaihBrother Donglooks like I really got punished to repent here. When will you keep your promise and deliver me some fat chicken and good wine? he sighed.

Ever since returning from Hengyang City Dongfang Bubai had been reminiscing the good times she had with Linghu Chong at the prairie. Each time she drank wine she would recall the conversations that they had and how they drank wine from the roof top of the store. It was the first time ever where she was happy and at peace. Linghu Chong was the first person who she could call a friend. She was glad that she did whatever she could to save his life. It would have been a tragedy for her to lose a friend like him.

Since the day she followed her master back to the Dark Wood Cliff she spent her time training her martial arts skills and coming up with plans on how to get herself to the top. After rising to the top, she continued to think of ways to expand the cults influence within the martial arts world. She did not once think about her personal life.

It was another quiet night at the Blackwood Cliff. Dongfang Bubai was sitting on a railing at the balcony of her room playing a harmonious tune on the jade flute. It was one of those rare moments where she felt calm and at ease.

All of a sudden, a strong breeze blew toward her. A blue hairband tucked in her chest pocket flew out from her chest pocket into the air. She quickly got up to see where the breeze was carrying it to so that she could get it back. It was the same hairband that she took from Linghu Chong to perform a round of swordplay at the prairie.

Coincidentally there were two masked men patrolling the vicinity. The headband glided towards them and fell on one of them. The hooded masked immediately caught the headband with his right hand. Just as he was about to throw it away, Dongfang Bubai appeared in front of him and snatched the hairband away from him. After that, she struck him in the chest with her left palm and sent him crashing to the ground. She glared at him angrily and turned away.

The other masked man bowed at her with his hands cupped. Chief, the hairband looks old. How about subordinate buy a new one for Chief?

Dongfang Bubai glared at him coldly and replied, This is not a normal hairband. What would you know?! She then turned around and walked back to her room.

The other masked man pulled himself back to his feet. He looked at his companion confusingly. They were surprised to see their chief being so concerned about an ordinary hairband.

It has been months since Dongfang Bubai sent her followers out to acquire information on the owner of the amulet she found in Hengyang City but there was still no news. She sat inside a big hall with her eyes fixed on the amulet in her hand. Is it really you? How have you been all these years? she uttered to herself, thinking about her long lost sister.

A masked man entered the big hall and knelt at her. Subordinate pays respect to Chief.

Dongfang Bubai casted a side glance at him. What is it? she asked indifferently.

The masked man looked up at her and replied, Subordinate have gotten the information that Chief was looking for.

Dongfang Bubai turned her head and looked at him anxiously. Quickly tell me! Where is the owner of this amulet! she demanded.

The hooded masked man cupped his hands as he responded, Subordinate went everywhere to inquire information and was lucky enough to come across a couple of nuns who were helping their junior martial sister to look for an amulet that had family related history. The design and color resembles the one in Chiefs hand. He took a piece of paper out from his pocket and handed it to her.

Dongfang Bubai held the paper in her hand and took a quick look at it. She narrowed her eyes and asked astonishingly, How come its a nun? Did you make a mistake?

Subordinate has checked multiple times to make sure that there was no mistake. The owner of this amulet is Northern Mount Heng Sects Yi Lin.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i57.tinypic.com/314e3ax.jpg')

Dongfang Bubai fell back her in her seat and looked at him in disbelief. Yi Lin? she murmured. She was completely shocked to know that her sister had become a nun.

A group of nuns were practicing their sword skills in the yard of a nunnery at top of Northern Mount Heng. Yi Yu, the head disciple of the Hengshan Sect stood in front of her apprentice sisters watching over them.

Another nun carrying a book in her hand walked toward Yi Yu. Senior Apprentice Sister, she greeted Yi Yu with a bow.

Yi Yu raised her hand and said, You all may stop now!

The nun standing next to Yi Yu stepped forward and said, Junior Apprentice Sisters! Your families are waiting for you in the lobby. Please go and meet your families.

The other nuns returned their swords into their scabbards and head toward the lobby.

Yi Lin stayed back at the courtyard and continued to practice her sword skills.

Yi Lin? Why are you still here? Your family came to see you too, the nun said.

Yi Lin looked at her astonishingly, Senior Martial Sister, did you make a mistake? I lost my family years ago...

The nun flip open a book and showed it to her. Someone registered here to see you though.

Yi Lin held the book in her hand and looked at the book with her eyes wide open.

Your family said he picked up your amulet on the road and found out that you are here, the nun explained as she handed the amulet to Yi Lin.

Yi Lin reached for the amulet and recognized that it was the same one that she had lost recently. She narrowed her eyes wondering who it was.

Dongfang Bubai dressed in a mans clothing, stood in a corner looking at a plant.

Yi Lin walked over to her and asked, May I ask who are you?

Dongfang Bubai turned around to look at her.

Yi Lin recognized her right away. She knitted her brow and said, Its you! Arent you that Mister Dong who saved my Big Brother Linghu. Why did you say that youre my family?

Dongfang Bubai untied her hairband and let her hair down.

Yi Lin looked at Dongfang Bubai astonishingly. Youre she uttered.

Dongfang Bubai looked her in the eyes and said, You have a black mole on your arm. You have two circles on the top of your head. You have a birthmark the size of a fingernail on your waist. I gave you the amulet in your hand when you were little. Do you still remember?

Yi Lin looked at the amulet in her hand. It was given to her by her sister on the day their fled from their home. She was now convinced that Dongfang Bubai was actually her biological sister whom she got separated with years ago. She looked at Dongfang Bubai in tears.

Sorry. I couldnt save you in time, Dongfang Bubai continued. She was just too happy to see her little sister again that her eyes became watery. She patted Yi Lins shoulder, I didnt think that Ill be able to see you again.

Yi Lin reached her hands out and embraced hugged Dongfang Bubai. Elder sister she wept. Youre really my elder sister

Dongfang Bubai stroked Yi Lins back feeling overjoyed. Right at that moment, the cold and indifferent aura in her had completely vanished.

The two of them sat down and started talking. What happened to your brother? Did he make it out of the village too? Where is he now? Dongfang Bubai asked impatiently.

Yi Lin sighed and replied, By the time my Master found me brother was already gone. I never saw him again.

Dongfang Bubai looked down at the floor disappointedly. It was my faultif I had come back in time the two of you would not have suffered so much she sighed.

Elder sister, are you going to look for him too? I miss brother, Yi Lin continued.

Dongfang Bubai nodded with a smile, Ill definitely look for him and stop at nothing.

Just then a bell rang. It was time for the Mount Heng apprentices to get back to their training.

Elder Sister, visiting hours is up. I need to go, Yi Lin got up from her seat.

Dongfang Bubai reached for out for her hand. Yi Lin, dont stay in Mount Heng anymore. Come with me, she said.

Yi Lin shook her head and said, I cant. Master treats me very well. I just cant leave. She then put her hand over Dongfang Bubais hand. Elder sister, will you come and visit me again? Im going to miss you.

Dongfang Bubai nodded, I will. I will come and see you again.

Yi Lin gave her another hung before she walked away.

Dongfang Bubai looked at her with a puzzled face. We have not seen each other for so long. She should be happy to see me again. How come she seems depress she thought to herself.

Yi Yu waved her father goodbye as she walked him to the door.

Dongfang Bubai walked toward her. Little Master! she called out.

Yi Yu bowed at her, Amituofo. Can I help you?

Dongfang Bubai placed her hand in the back and smiled, Im Yi Lins family. We havent seen each other for years and reunited today. But Im not sure why Yi Lin doesnt seem happy. I was wondering if you know the reason.

Yi Yu replied, Junior Martial Sister has always been shy but after coming back from Hengyang City she became unhappy and absent minded.

After coming back from Hengyang City? Dongfang Bubai looked aside and paused for a moment. Could it be related to that kid Linghu Chong, she frowned and thought to herself.

Yi Yu continued, As far as I know Yi Lin is unhappy because of that Tian Boguang.

Dongfang Bubai stared at her angrily. Tian Boguang?!!! What has he got to do with this?! she shouted.

The nun was startled by Dongfang Bubais sudden anger. She lowered her head and took a step back.

Dongfang Bubai suddenly realized that she was in Mount Heng, her sisters place. She calmed herself down and looked at the nun embarrassingly. I meantis its okay if Little Master can tell what happened, she said softly.

The nun heaved a sigh of relief and nodded her head.

A troop of imperial guards were patrolling the inner court corridors. One of the emperors consorts walked into her chamber and noticed a note pinned onto the wall. She looked at it and read: Its been said that Consort Wang is like an angel. I, Tian Boguang have been admiring you for a long time. I shall come and keep you company tonight and hope that Ill be granted a kiss.

Consort Wang sneered, This Tian Boguang dares to be disrespectful to me. I want him to come but not leave! She turned toward the door and called out, Guards!

An imperial guard standing at the door bowed at her, Yes my lady.

Barricade the area inside out! Make sure that even a fly cant get in! she insisted.

Yes, my lady! he stepped out of the room and closely closed the door behind him.

Consort Wang sat at a table and reached for a cup of wine. A hand suddenly shot out from behind, thrusting her shoulder with the index finger. She raised her brows in shock and felt numb all over her body.

Dongfang Bubai dressed in violet woman clothes with her hair down pulled a chair out and sat down. She gave the consort a cold and indifferent look.

Consort Wang glared at her suspiciously, Dont tell me Tian Boguang is a woman?

Dongfang Bubai fixed her eyes on the cup of wine in the consorts hand. Ever since she met Linghu Chong she started to like wine better. Of course not, she said in a cold voice. She then took the cup away from the consort and poured the wine down her throat.

After finishing the wine, she placed the cup on the table and said indifferently, I just want to tell you that if I can come to this place so can Tian Boguang. All the food and wine here are nothing but decorations.

Consort Wang became annoyed and shouted, How rude! Guards!

Dongfang Bubai snap her out of it, My lady! Do you want to protect your purity?! She reached her hand out and touched the consorts chin with her finger. If you listen to me Ill make sure that you get to keep your face and purity, she asserted.

Consort Wang fixed her eyes on Dongfang Bubai as her face filled with anger and doubts.

Fifteen imperial guards armed with bow and arrows were guarding the front of a chamber waiting for the lecherous pervert, Tian Boguang to show up.

All of a sudden, there was swooshing sound coming from the air. A flurry of darts came straight down like raindrops, hitting them in the chest. All the fifteen guards simultaneously fell on their backs and died.

Tian Boguang somersaulted in the air and landed in front of the chamber. He took a glance around the area to see if there were more guards hiding around. Just these few people and they want to stop me? he said with a smirk.

He pushed the door wide open and stepped into the chamber.

You must be Tian Boguang, a soft and gentle voice said.

Tian Boguang looked toward the direction of the voice and noticed an elegant looking young lady lazing on a long seat with her back facing him. Yes I am. I specifically came to meet you, my lady, he bowed and explained.

The young lady was in fact Dongfang Bubai disguising at Consort Wang. She sighed coldly, I must say that you very bold. You dare to go anywhere just to fill your desire.

Tian Boguang grinned and said, If you dont have enough courage, how would you be able to pluck beautiful flowers?

Dongfang Bubai smiled to herself, impressed with Tian Boguangs literacy progress. She remembered when they first met at the village he had a hard time trying to respond to her proverb.

Tian Boguang slowly walked up to her and tried to lean over her.

Dongfang Bubai swiftly pulled away and stood behind him. Her movements were so swift that Tian Boguang wasnt even able to get close to her.

Tian Boguang immediately stretched out on the long seat stylishly to cover his embarrassment.

If you can catch me, Ill let you do whatever you want, Dongfang Bubai grinned. She turned toward the door and walked out.

Tian Boguang pulled himself up from the long seat looking at her. This sounds exciting, he giggled. He exited the chamber and went after Dongfang Bubai. He tailed her into another chamber. The words Castration Chamber were engraved on a small board hanging on a column at the top. He rushed toward her and grabbed her arms. My lady, I caught you, he looked at her lustfully.

Dongfang Bubai immediately shrugged him off and pressed her hands against his chest to hold him back. Why are you in such a hurry? she teased him.

Tian Boguang giggled and said, How can one not hurry when theres a beauty in front of him?

Thats no fun at all, Dongfang Bubai instantly pushed him down to the bunk bed and fastened his hands and legs with the locks affixed to the four edges of the bunk bed. Her movements were so fast that Tian Boguang did not have a chance to react.

Tian Boguangs face turned pale. He pulled himself up and struggled to break himself free. Where is this place? he yelled loudly.

Dongfang Bubai stood next to the bed with a grin. This is the castration chamber, she uttered. Since you really want to be with me, Ill need to castrate you first so that you can become my personal eunuch.

Tian Boguang pretended to be very calm, said, Beauty, I just want to spend a night with you. I dont intend to be your eunuch.

Dongfang Bubai leaned forward and said coldly, Im afraid that its too late

Tian Boguang clenched his teeth and stared at her furiously. Who are you?! he yelled angrily.

Dongfang Bubai pulled back and walked a few steps forward. She then turned around , propped her hands at her waist and gave him a fierce glare. Let me ask you! Do you still remember Hengshan Sects Little Master Yi Lin?!

Tian Boguang immediately knew that this young lady in front of him was related to Yi Lin. He laid his head back on the bunk bed and let out a sigh. Let me make myself clear! I didnt do anything to that little nun. But if refuse to believe me theres nothing I can do, he explained. He paused for a moment and looked up at her, You can kill me or lock me up but I dont want to be a eunuch.

Dongfang Bubai laughed coldly and said, Of course I know that you didnt do anything to her. Otherwise I would turn into a headless ghost instead of a enuch!

Tian Boguang blinked his eyes and heaved a sigh of relief.

Dongfang Bubai walked back to the bunk bed and said, Do you still remember your bet with Linghu Chong at Huiyan teahouse?

Tian Boguang snorted and said, Fine! I admit! I, Tian Boguang keep my words. Go ahead and kill me if you want to.

Dongfang Bubai grinned, Ive to say that youre not completely useless. Fine, I can temporarily put aside the idea of turning you into a eunuch. But in return you must help me do something.

Tian Boguang sneered, Beauty, let me make something clear. Its the little nun and Linghu Chong that I owe. As for you, I dont owe you anything. Dont even think about getting me to help. He burst out laughing.

Dongfang Bubai responded with a cold smile. She struck his chest with her fingers and subsequently flicked a capsule into his mouth.

Tian Boguang immediately shut his mouth tight and held the capsule under his tounge.

Dongfang Bubai looked away and said, I didnt make you eat anything special. That was just an arsenic dove pill that I fed you with and Ive blocked your Achilles tendon.

Tian Boguang just shook his head in fear with his mouth shut.

Dongfang Bubai smiled coldly, Dont worry what I want you to do isnt difficult. Your little nun Yi Lin has been smitten by that Huashan Sect Linghu Chong to the extent that she cant eat and sleep well. I want you to bring Linghu Chong to her. Ill give you the antidote once youve completed this task. She paused for a moment and stared at him fiercely, But if you dont complete your task within a month you will die of intestine puncture and stomach decomposition.

Tian Boguang looked up at her with a nod.

Dongfang Bubai smiled wickedly. She could tell that he was doing his best to hold the capsule in his tongue. She waved her sleeve and discharged a short gust of air at his face.

Tian Boguang let out a sneeze and subsequently swallowed the capsule in his mouth. He tried to cough the capsule out but it was already too late.

Dongfang Bubai then turned around and walked out of the chamber.

Hey! Let me go first! Tian Boguang yelled loudly.

Think of a way yourself, Dongfang Bubai replied.

End of Chapter 11
    Last edited by Dongfang Xue; 02-07-14 at 08:39 AM.

Thanks for the update, Dongfang Xue!!!

Thanks for the update, Dongfang Xue!!!
    Thanks for the continuos support!

I added a poll by the way.

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Hi Donfang Xue I think you might have been hacked again. Try visiting you poll and blog but got a warning message.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    Hi Donfang Xue I think you might have been hacked again. Try visiting you poll and blog but got a warning message.
    Yup the blog seems down but poll is okay. I voted

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    Mandred you can only access the poll via computer or tablets. I'll check the blog to see what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongfang Xue View Post
    Thanks for the continuos support!

I added a poll by the way.
    Even I'm afraid to vote for "Lives Happily Ever After With Someone" and would rather see her die than be w/ someone other than LHC...

Even I'm afraid to vote for "Lives Happily Ever After With Someone" and would rather see her die than be w/ someone other than LHC...
    lol okay. so you're one the many LHC & RYY fans