Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Swordsman (笑傲江湖小说)

Hi guys! Will be coming soon...been kind of lazy lately

Please work on it

Quote Originally Posted by Dongfang Xue View Post
    Hi guys! Will be coming soon...been kind of lazy lately

Well, the goal is almost in sight. Then once you are done you can sit back and watch other authors slave away.
    If anyone is interested in some of my other work. You can check them out here https://www.fanfiction.net/u/106973/

Yes please finish it. You story has inspired lots of authors writing the same story

Default Chapter 43

Taking a quick peek at the raised chair on the dais up ahead, Dongfang Bubai suddenly shot her hand out and unleashed a blast of wind at it.

Yue Buqun immediately jumped up from the raised chair and sprang sideway to evade the strike.

As soon as the chair was unoccupied, Dongfang Bubai hurriedly swept her sleeve and directed the wind to a wall. She sprang toward the dais and sat down on the raised chair comfortably.

Everyone looked at her in shock.

Yue Buqun landed below the dais and shot a cold stare at Dongfang Bubai, as he screamed femininely, Demoness! What are you trying to do? Get down from there quick!

Dongfang Bubai gave Yue Buqun a flirting stare and said seductively, Head Master Yue, were old acquaintances. Its improper for you to talk to me like that. Please dont forget that youre the martial arts communitys renowned Gentleman Sword. Or should I say Gentlewoman Sword? She paused and started laughing wickedly.

Yue Lingfeng cut in and said, Big Sister, you meant Hypocrite Sword? Or should I saw Castrated Sword? He paused and looked toward Yue Buqun. Master, what perfume are you using? It smells good. Really, he chuckled mockingly.

Ning Zhongze looked at Yue Buqun shockingly. She walked toward him and asked, Tell me that Fenger is only lying.

Yue Buqun retorted angrily, Of course he is lying! How can you trust the words of a traitor! He paused and looked back at Dongfang Bubai fumingly. Demoness! If you want to settle our scores do it some other time. Were hosting a marriage ceremony here!

Dongfang Bubai hummed flirtatiously and said in a childlike tone, How can I do that? Youre Brother Chongs beloved master or should I say mistress. It would be disrespectful for us not to livened the mood.

Yue Buqun cast a glare at Linghu Chong. Callous animal! What are you trying to do! Even if you go down on your knees now Im not going to give Shaner to you! he screamed femininely.

Dongfang Bubai shot a quick glance at Linghu Chong to see his reactions.

Linghu Chong turned his head and gave Dongfang Bubai a frown. He was starting to regret coming here tonight. There was a mix emotion of frustration and confusion swelling in his heart. As soon as he saw the fuming expression on Yue Lingshans face, a plan suddenly came to his mind.

He smilingly climbed onto the dais, leaned forward and kissed Dongfang Bubais cheek. My beloved, lets stop playing around. Didnt we come here to get someone to witness our marriage? he said with a smirk.

Dongfang Bubai could tell that he was trying to get her to stop whatever she had in mind. Being willful by nature, she wasnt willing to given in to him this time round. She stood up and returned a kiss to Linghu Chongs lips. Brother Chong, if Yue Buqun is willing to kill himself with his own sword I may consider allowing his daughter and future son in law to consummate tonight, she said cockily.

Yue Buqun clenched his fist and snorted angrily, Nonsense! Since we cant convince you to leave well have no choice but to resolve this with hostility!

As soon as he finished saying the words hostility, Yue Lingfeng strode toward him in a flash and slapped his cheeks repeatedly. The speed of his slaps was so fast that Yue Buqun only saw blur image of palms sweeping to the left and right.

After receiving the fourth slap, Yue Buqun suddenly struck his hand out and flicked two needles at Yue Lingfengs eyes.

The two needles pricked Yue Lingfengs eyes in a blink of an eye. There was no way he could have evaded or dodged. He leapt back, cried out in pain and knocked his back against a wall.
    The impact brought the wall collapsing down to the ground.

Dongfang Bubai looked at Yue Lingfengs eyes and saw the needles embedded into his pupils. Both his eyes were permanently blinded. She jumped off the dais and flew toward Yue Lingfeng hurriedly. Fenger, are you alright? she asked in a nervous voice.

Yue Lingfeng swung his arm and pushed Dongfang Bubai aside. He was furious and in pain. Roaring in anger, he thrust his palms out and unleashed blasts of wind aimlessly, shattering anything in its path. Pillars supporting the ceiling broke apart and collapsed to the ground one after another.

Linghu Chong dashed toward Dongfang Bubai and propped her with both hands from behind. Baier, are you alright?

Dongfang Bubai nodded her head as she gazed at Yue Lingfeng nervously.

Everyone inside the hall panicked and started running toward the door.

Dongfang Bubai clenched her fist and glared at Yue Buqun viciously, watching him and his family fled from the scene. A strong air of murderous intent suddenly enveloped the hall. With a quick flick of her fingers, she shot a needle at Yue Buquns head.

In the midst of the chaos, Yue Buqun heard a faint rustling sound coming at him very quickly. Using his quick reflexes, he reached his hands out, grabbed Lin Pingzhis shoulders and used him to shield the projectiles. Both the needles pierced Lin Pingzhi's head and punctured straight into his brain.

Lin Pingzhi shuddered in pain. After all that Ive gone through I still end up dying before taking revenge. Castrating was a complete waste of time he thought. Giving a dejected smile, he breathed his last and dropped his head lifelessly.

Pingzhi! Pingzhi! Yue Lingshan turned her head and looked at Lin Pingzhis dead body in shock. She burst into tears and screamed in horror.

Yue Buqun grabbed Yue Lingshans arms and pulled her toward the door. Shaner! Hes already dead! Forget about him! We can always find you another husband! Run quick! he yelled.

Ning Zhongze pressed her palms against Yue Lingshans back and helped her husband to get their daughter to safety. Shaner! Go!

With the pillars fallen apart, the ceiling started collapsing.

Linghu Chong quickly wrapped his arm around Dongfang Bubais waist. Baier! Weve to go! This whole place is going to crumble! he exclaimed in alarm.

Yue Lingfeng staggered around the hall like a mad man, and continued blasting palm winds aimlessly.

Dongfang Bubai shrugged Linghu Chong off, No! Fenger is still here!

Linghu Chong turned his head and shot a glance at Yue Lingfeng. He knew that the only way he could get Dongfang Bubai to leave was to bring Yue Lingfeng with them. In a flash, he darted toward Yue Lingfeng, stuck him in the back of his head, and knocked him out. Carrying him on the shoulder, he turned toward the hall and darted out in a flash, with Dongfang Bubai following him from behind.

By the time they reached outside, Yue Buqun and his family was already gone.

Dongfang Bubai clenched her fist and snorted fumingly, Yue Buqun! If I dont kill you Ill change to Yue Bubai!

Linghu Chong slowly placed Yue Lingfeng to the ground. He walked over to Dongfang Bubai and sighed in disgust, Other than Yue Fei there isnt really anyone one good in the Yue Household. I dont think its a good idea that you changed your family name to Yue, he said with a chuckle.

Dongfang Bubai gave Linghu Chong a weird look. The nave look on his face and childlike voice cracked her up. She glared at him and started chuckling. Her anger had suddenly vanished. Youre so full of rubbish you know that! she remarked, shaking her head and laughed.

Linghu Chong hummed coldly, But youve to admit that you like it.

Yes he was right. Dongfang Bubais biggest weakness was indeed Linghu Chong. Refusing to admit it, she gave him a sneer and retorted coldly, I despise it.

Its a love hate relationship and you just love it, he remarked with a chuckle. On the side note, what do we do now? Looks like Junior Apprentice Brother Lingfeng has lost his eyesight, he continued with a sigh.

Dongfang Bubai looked at the unconscious Yue Lingfeng lying over Linghu Chongs shoulder with her teary eyes. Only Ping Yizhi can save him now, she said bitterly.

Weve to go and look for him right away then!

Dongfang Bubai nodded in agreement.

Running through the woods hurriedly, Yue Lingshan suddenly stopped and dropped to her knees in tears. She could not accept the fact that Lin Pingzhi was dead. Hitting the ground with her hand, she wept in sorrow. Pingzhi

Yue Buqun stopped running and looked at her annoyingly. What are you crying about? We managed to get away alive and you should be thankful of that! Youre still young. Therell be many more opportunities for you to get married. It was probably heavens will that you didnt marry Lin Pingzhi. The Lin Family is not worthy to be my in laws in the first place!

Ning Zhongze broke her composure and blurted out hastily, So you admit that you took him in as your apprentice because you wanted the Resisting Evil Swordplay manual?

Yue Buqun was astonished by her words. He let out a loud shrill and retorted angrily, What rubbish you blabbering about! It was Linghu Chong who stole the manual! Not me!

Then how come youre putting on a fake moustache? How come your voice is changing every day? she snarled annoyingly.

The pettiness of their arguments irritated Yue Lingshan. She glared at them and let out a loud scream, Can you all shut up! Pingzhi is already dead and you two are making things worst by arguing! She stood up and ran away in frustration.

Shaner! Ning Zhongze called out worriedly as she ran after her.

Yue Buqun clenched his fist in anger. Linghu Chong and Dongfang Bubai! Im going to cut off your hands and legs and parade you two despicable animals naked! he screamed in a sharp voice.

xxXxx

Thanks for the exciting chapter...

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    Thanks for the exciting chapter...
    Thanks for the continuous support Szfong

I started on something new today. Eccentric One insisted that it is impossible to combine the plots of swordsman and romance of condor heroes. Going to prove that it can be done. Here is the draft if you are interested. Will post it up on a new thread once I get a few more chapters done

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...p=docslist_api

Nice chapter.

Poor Lin Pingzhi, he cannot get his revenge even in fanfictions.

Thanks DFX! Nice chapter indeed. Wondering if LHC will end up with DFBB n YLS

I started on something new today. Eccentric One insisted that it is impossible to combine the plots of swordsman and romance of condor heroes. Going to prove that it can be done. Here is the draft if you are interested. Will post it up on a new thread once I get a few more chapters done

Wow interesting start. Looking forward to read this new one soon

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Now that is a serious imagination you got there.

Have fun with it but please finish this story first

Go ahead and start a new one. The Swordsman fan fiction as per YZ's adaption has way too many versions already. We sure need something refreshing. LMC replaced by DFBB is certainly entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Death Override View Post
    Go ahead and start a new one. The Swordsman fan fiction as per YZ's adaption has way too many versions already. We sure need something refreshing. LMC replaced by DFBB is certainly entertaining
    I agree. Let Optimus and Mandred finish what you started. I would love to see your next story too. Once again I love and hate YZ's romance of condor heroes. Would like to see how you can improvise his work once more

Sounds good to me. I agree that Optimus and Mandred are doing a great job. Romance of The Proud Wanderer will be my next upcoming project

Quote Originally Posted by Dongfang Xue;109660

I started on something new today. Eccentric One insisted that it is impossible to combine the plots of swordsman and romance of condor heroes. Going to prove that it can be done. Here is the draft if you are interested. Will post it up on a new thread once I get a few more chapters done :)

[URL
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D18dD8RbxpfbToCDr1pBTIvskGmFXUEI1zLw1HRhKec/edit?usp=docslist_api[/URL]
    Very good use of dialogue and action. Really like that you are exploring the goodness/deviousness of
    monks and priestesses in in Wuxia.

Quote Originally Posted by geraldsaw View Post
    Very good use of dialogue and action. Really like that you are exploring the goodness/deviousness of
    monks and priestesses in in Wuxia.
    Thanks for the compliments Gerald. I have to thank a Jin Yong and Yu Zheng for giving me all the ideas and inspirations. Will start a new thread once I get a few more chapters completed

Sounds good to me. I agree that Optimus and Mandred are doing a great job. Romance of The Proud Wanderer will be my next upcoming project
    Wrong so wrong. Mandred is challenging you to see who can come up with a better story lol. If you don't finish this current one how can a winner be determined?

If you can combine ROCH, Swordsman and Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber, then I will take my hat off to you.

I want to see how you will make Yang Guo a likeable character.

Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric One View Post
    Wrong so wrong. Mandred is challenging you to see who can come up with a better story lol. If you don't finish this current one how can a winner be determined?
    There is no need to compete I admit defeat. Mandred is a much better writer in terms of explaining fight scene

Quote Originally Posted by Christos200 View Post
    If you can combine ROCH, Swordsman and Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber, then I will take my hat off to you.

I want to see how you will make Yang Guo a likeable character.
    Sorry Christos I am not a divinity so I won't be able to do that. It would be great if you can show it to us

There is no need to compete I admit defeat. Mandred is a much better writer in terms of explaining fight scene

Sorry Christos I am not a divinity so I won't be able to do that. It would be great if you can show it to us
    Christos is telling you to stop showing off! Read between the lines lol!