Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst of the worst

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Default Worst of the worst

There has been endless debates about which hero is the best.

However if all the most powerful villains were put in one place who would emerge as the "worst of the worst"?

Below is a list of villains I think are the most powerful in no particular order;

Dong Fang Bu Bai (SPW)
    Western Venom (LOCH/ROCH)
    Golden Wheel Monk (ROCH)
    Jiu Mo Zi (DGSD)
    Mu Rong Bo (DGSD)

I have only included villains whose martial arts are at Great or upward level as a believe this will give the most spectacular results.

Please feel free to add other villains and remember these are the bad guys so CHEATING is encouraged.

When you mean "worst of the worst" do you mean the lowest form of scumbag, or the best fighter among antagonists?

If it's nothing held back, Western Poison OYF poisons everyone and wins.

I think Dongfang Bubai would own everyone when it comes to being creepy; maybe he was the strongest aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    When you mean "worst of the worst" do you mean the lowest form of scumbag, or the best fighter among antagonists?
    Which would win in an all out brawl.

MRB or JMZ - DGSD characters seem to be of a higher level...
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    Which would win in an all out brawl.
    Probably Dung Fong But Bai; he/she isn't necessarily stronger than the others, but he/she is definitely faster, and sometimes, that's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Probably Dung Fong But Bai; he/she isn't necessarily stronger than the others, but he/she is definitely faster, and sometimes, that's all that matters.
    Without speed, DFBB is not all that great. His technique is said to be very ordinary. Without speed, there are plenty of people in wulin can beat him fair and square.

Luckily DFBB does have speed then eh?

I still think poison trumps martial arts here. None of these antagonists have enough internal energy to be poison immune and OYF is/can be immune to his own poison.

I think either Jiumozhi or Murong Bo will prevail. They were allies in DGSD, so they would team up until they are the last 2 men standing, before duke it out to determine the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
    Luckily DFBB does have speed then eh?

I still think poison trumps martial arts here. None of these antagonists have enough internal energy to be poison immune and OYF is/can be immune to his own poison.
    Good point. OYF is definitely a threat. If he could pull off a feat similar to what Ding Chunqiu did at the go contest where he poisoned DYQ, Shaolin experts and his martial brother from Xiao Yao, OYF would be in a favorable position to take this.

Know yourself, know your enemy is one of the maxims of the art of war. Those DGSD experts ALL knew that Ding Chunqiu liked to use poison, yet they still got hit anyway. Even his martial brother from Xiao Yao was poisoned as well, despite being a divine medic and knowing DCQ's shady personality better than anyone else. So poison is definitely not to be underestimated.

If Ouyang Feng is smart, he would not announce his real identity, so people would not be on guard. Golden Wheel Monk must have heard of OYF's prowess with poison, if he knew who he was dealing with, he would definitely announce it to the others.

I'm thinking that a better title for this thread would be the "Best of the Worst."

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I'm thinking that a better title for this thread would be the "Best of the Worst."
    I was making a pun out of the "Best of the Best" quote.

Looks like the villains are pretty well balanced physically.

How about mentally?

Whose intelligence might give them an edge:

DFBB: He/she was able was able to oust RWX who was a man of formidable intellect.
    MRB: He was patient enough to wait 30 years to lay his trap.

Can't think of any examples of the other 3 showing great mental feats.

If there are any villains whose intelligence might allow them to triumph please add.

Again CHEATING is allowed.

DFBB: He/she was able was able to oust RWX who was a man of formidable intellect.
    But DFBB is stupid that he didn't kill RWX. He should know that eventually RWX would come back to revenge. If DFBB is that intelligent, he would have killed RWX and his daughter RYY. If you want to kill the weed, you also need to destroy its root.
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 02-22-14 at 10:54 AM.

DFBB didn't kill Yingying because she was a necessary piece in his plan to deceive all the loyal followers of Ren Woxing.

Looks like the villains are pretty well balanced physically.

How about mentally?
    Golden Wheel Monk is SO going down first!

Again CHEATING is allowed.
    Naturally...as they're all villains. It'd be bizarre if none of them cheated.

DFBB weakness was not so much stupidity as arrogance believing he could handle the Rens.

He underestimated how smart and ruthless RYY could be.

Quote Originally Posted by oniontsukii View Post
    DFBB didn't kill Yingying because she was a necessary piece in his plan to deceive all the loyal followers of Ren Woxing.
    He could keep Ren Yingying alive for awhile but make sure kill her and make it looks like an accident. For RWX, he should kill him right from the beginning.

DFBB sparing RYY and RWX would not have been a big deal if only DFBB maintained his ambition.

If DFBB still commanded the sect in person, as he did in years prior, even if RWX was released, I doubt he could have beaten a DFBB backed by a well led Sun Moon Sect that supports him.

It's only because of DFBB's negligence and his leaving authority in the hands of his lover Yang that the Elders switched over to RWX so easily.

Elder Bai, who was a staunch supporter of DFBB, would not have been imprisoned if DFBB still ran the sect himself. Bai would have been in firm control of the Hall of Thunder (not 100% sure of the name) and it would have been a Sun Moon sect civil war with RWX's side being a huge underdog.

I wonder, what if Yue Buqun remained alive for 10 more years, would he lose his ambition as DFBB did?