Thread: A Clip from ATV's 55th anniversary with Kwong Wa, Poon Chi Man, Gilbert Lam, Johnny Y

Default A Clip from ATV's 55th anniversary with Kwong Wa, Poon Chi Man, Gilbert Lam, Johnny Y

Any one seen this before? I haven't seen a new ATV series in ages. So interesting to have accidentally find this clip of the actors singing the theme songs to their tv series. It brings back memories for me.

Melanie where are you? I didn't know Gilbert sang for the Mad Phoenix theme song?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqxFx192h9k
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Strictly speaking, *ATV* (Asia Television) hasn't been around for as long as 55 years; until 1982 or so, the station was known as *RTV*, and was an affiliate of Britain's Rediffusion Television.

when i think of ATV, i think of Amy Chan . wondering what she's up to these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Any one seen this before? I haven't seen a new ATV series in ages. So interesting to have accidentally find this clip of the actors singing the theme songs to their tv series. It brings back memories for me.

Melanie where are you? I didn't know Gilbert sang for the Mad Phoenix theme song?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqxFx192h9k
    does anyone know where i can watch the entire award show?

even the clip quite old, but it's the first time I see Gilbert again after he left TVB, he's still young as always comparing with his current gae, so impressive with his voice, dun know that he's singer, amazing