Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggest novels to Translate

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    I won't take on a project someone else is doing, even if their release is slow. Unless they themselves allow it.
    I am still open to suggestions.
    well since you like stellar transformation how about doing stellar transformation since the translator is really busy in RL for now and in hiastus for two weeks already or maybe the suggestion above ao shi jiu cong tian also a good series.... it's one of my top ten favorite beside kuang shen and stellar transformation

p.s since you estimates you can do 2-3 chapters a day your chinese language lave maust be pretty high.. i ever try doing translation but it's really hard to muster even a chapter 1 day... ecev he-man the first translator of stellar transformation and the first translator that makes xian xia popularseldom do 2 chapters a day
    Last edited by dragonsense; 04-12-15 at 02:10 AM.

I won't take on a project someone else is doing, even if their release is slow. Unless they themselves allow it.
    I am still open to suggestions.
    And that I totally understand and respect. Would you consider reaching out to Zebulin to ask what he thinks?

I was reading other forums, and apparently IET has some rather good novels out there, Jiuding Mind is apparently pretty good whereby the MC plans out his power boosts instead of getting lucky. That might be interesting?

---

And to the above poster, I think ST is currently being translated at the same pace as DE. There was just a chapter released today.
    Last edited by shinnsocks; 04-12-15 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsense View Post
    well since you like stellar transformation how about doing stellar transformation since the translator is really busy in RL for now and in hiastus for two weeks already or maybe the suggestion above ao shi jiu cong tian also a good series.... it's one of my top ten favorite beside kuang shen and stellar transformation

p.s since you estimates you can do 2-3 chapters a day your chinese language lave maust be pretty high.. i ever try doing translation but it's really hard to muster even a chapter 1 day... ecev he-man the first translator of stellar transformation and the first translator that makes xian xia popularseldom do 2 chapters a day
    Stellar transformation is still being translated on daily basis by Nightbreeze Translations. Last chapter released was just yesterday. Ao Shi Jiu Chong Tian looks like a good pick but it has only 13 chapters currnetly i guess.

Anyhow thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by shinnsocks View Post
    And that I totally understand and respect. Would you consider reaching out to Zebulin to ask what he thinks?

I was reading other forums, and apparently IET has some rather good novels out there, Jiuding Mind is apparently pretty good whereby the MC plans out his power boosts instead of getting lucky. That might be interesting?

---

And to the above poster, I think ST is currently being translated at the same pace as DE. There was just a chapter released today.
    Jiuding Mind looks interesting, i think i will pick that one up. Lets see. Right now Jiuding Mind is top of the list haha

Man, if you really do translate Swallow Star, i will love you secretly haha

Stellar transformation is still being translated on daily basis by Nightbreeze Translations. Last chapter released was just yesterday. Ao Shi Jiu Chong Tian looks like a good pick but it has only 13 chapters currnetly i guess.

Anyhow thanks for the suggestion.

hmmm, 13 chapters? i thought it has 900+ chapters

Quote Originally Posted by Shalltear View Post
    hmmm, 13 chapters? i thought it has 900+ chapters
    Transcending The Nine Heavens has more than 3000+ chapters.

Jiuding Mind looks interesting, i think i will pick that one up. Lets see. Right now Jiuding Mind is top of the list haha
    This is a post I made in another similar thread by Tchupac.

If you want to translate another IET work, then I suggest 寸芒 (Cun Mang). It is IET 2nd novel, and in my opinion it's also 1 of his best. This novel stood apart from his other novels, because it is actually a fan fiction. It's a tribute to Xiaoli Feidao, Li Xunhuan.

The novel tells the story of Li Yang, a great grandson of Li Xunhuan. It is a quick pace from start to finish, and of course IET made it a XianXia story, and quite an EPIC one at that with the appearances of a lot of figures in Chinese folklores.

Then how about terror infinity aka wu xian kong bu

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsense View Post
    Then how about terror infinity aka wu xian kong bu
    Is being translated at http://a0132.blogspot.ro/p/index.html.

As for what to pick...you can check few previous threads.Few follow users made some awesome recommandation.Well if you ignore all the spam about SS,Joy of Life and Law of the devil.
    Shipping Linley x Delia | My MAL profile | Got nothing to read? Recommendations.

what about one of those 2 i found them i reddit:

Tempered Immortal. It's basically about a really smart normal guy who doesn't have smart root (what's required to become immortal) trying to become an immortal. It's more about strategies and intelligence than just overpowering the opponents (it still happens sometimes). http://shushu.com.cn/b_nfg.htm

Cut Immortal is about a guy who was close to being immortal sent back in time (only his memories). He starts over with all of his previous memories and tries to change his past. This is like I Eat Tomatoes novels where the main character is super overpowered. http://shushu.com.cn/b_vfa.htm

Quote Originally Posted by episod3ux View Post

As for what to pick...you can check few previous threads.Few follow users made some awesome recommandation.Well if you ignore all the spam about SS,Joy of Life and Law of the devil.
    thanks for the link and the oinfo.. BTW do you happen to know if someone translate ao shi jiu chong tian

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    This is a post I made in another similar thread by Tchupac.

If you want to translate another IET work, then I suggest 寸芒 (Cun Mang). It is IET 2nd novel, and in my opinion it's also 1 of his best. This novel stood apart from his other novels, because it is actually a fan fiction. It's a tribute to Xiaoli Feidao, Li Xunhuan.

The novel tells the story of Li Yang, a great grandson of Li Xunhuan. It is a quick pace from start to finish, and of course IET made it a XianXia story, and quite an EPIC one at that with the appearances of a lot of figures in Chinese folklores.
    Thanks for the recommendation, Will go through it Today.

Haha yeah, many recommended SS and Lotd( Which Tchupac is starting now).

I think i will go ahead with Jiuding Mind for now. Will start releasing the chapter tomorrow or day after onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris01 View Post
    what about one of those 2 i found them i reddit:

Tempered Immortal. It's basically about a really smart normal guy who doesn't have smart root (what's required to become immortal) trying to become an immortal. It's more about strategies and intelligence than just overpowering the opponents (it still happens sometimes). http://shushu.com.cn/b_nfg.htm

Cut Immortal is about a guy who was close to being immortal sent back in time (only his memories). He starts over with all of his previous memories and tries to change his past. This is like I Eat Tomatoes novels where the main character is super overpowered. http://shushu.com.cn/b_vfa.htm
    Thanks for the awesome recommendation, Added 2 more to the list. I like OP MC's haha will go through this one.

So not sure if they are the same as Altaris recommanded but here.
    Quote Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
    Got some recommendations for translating or just reading for fun. They are all still ongoing.

武炼巅峰(MT is Wu Lian Peak) by 莫默. Link here and it updates on average twice a day.

Usual Xian Xia stuff with added relationship problems. MC is a failure until he finds a black book which mysteriously heals him from a disability that kept him from practicing. He is also a bit of a playboy eventually, but it never detracts from his goal of pursuing the martial arts to their peak. He may annoy you with being a little too "genius" and lucky though.

Last one is 武极天下(MT is Martial World) by 蚕茧里的牛. Link is here and at the moment it is updating three times a day.

Again pretty standard, but the story consistently ranks well on various sites. It's also one of the few I bookmark.
    Shipping Linley x Delia | My MAL profile | Got nothing to read? Recommendations.

So not sure if they are the same as Altaris recommanded but here.
    They are not the same.

Yo.. Zagreus.. are you already decide which Novel you gonna translate??

the suspense kill all of us leecher...

Quote Originally Posted by billybuton View Post
    Yo.. Zagreus.. are you already decide which Novel you gonna translate??

the suspense kill all of us leecher...
    I actually already mentioned above that i will pick up Jiuding Mind 5th Book by IET

I am just a bit caught up this week. Will start releasing from next week onwards.

I actually already mentioned above that i will pick up Jiuding Mind 5th Book by IET

I am just a bit caught up this week. Will start releasing from next week onwards.
    That's really good news..... Will be waiting for another journey through your translation....