Thread: Righteousness & Level-Headed. Let discuss Yang Guo vs. LingHu Chong personality

Post Righteousness & Level-Headed. Let discuss Yang Guo vs. LingHu Chong personality

Hello, I only watch the TVB adaptions of Return Condor Heroes and Smiling Proud Wanderer. I did not read the novels itself so please excuse me, what I know is just based on the TV adaptions.

I want to discuss Yang Guo vs Lingu Chong personality when it come to Righteousnes & Level-Headed.

I only watch 1 adaption of Smiling Proud Wanderer, that is the 96 TVB version of Jackie Lui. It been a long time ago too so my memory is fuzzy.

Some points I want to compared these two:
    - What I recall from LingHu Chong. He is a carefree, happy-go-lucky type of guy.
    Yang Guo is way more sensitive, more stubborn; he tends to acts on his emotions.

- To me Both Yang Guo and LingHu Chong have the characteristic of 'Righteousness'.
    But YG vs. LHC on the Level-Headed characteristic, seme like LingHu Chong win.

- They both are slave for love. But Yang Guo definately win on this 'Love crazy' characteristic.
    I also find Lingu Chong are more carefree than Yang Guo.
    YG seem like he always thinking, there always something on his mind.

-At the end, both left with their love one and retired from the martial arts world.
    But LingHu Chong strike me more as the guy who will come back to save the country, if the country in desperate need of help.

I admit, I like Yang Guo character MORE than LingHu Chong. I'm Yang Guo's fan, so maybe my comparison is bias.
    But seem like personality wise, LHC win. LHC is more Level-Headed, more Calm and more Carefree.
    Last edited by clfan; 04-29-15 at 08:42 PM.