Hi everyone,

As all of us here, I am a huge fan of novels. This passion led me to develop an app, Neovel, designed in harmony with the reader's expectations. Neovel’s goal is to reunite all the novels’ lovers in our app allowing them to read anywhere at anytime they want !
First of all, let me present you the app :

• Receive a notification whenever a chapter is released
  • Tracks your reading progression
  • 2000+ web novels availables with unlimited favorite list
  • Fast and intuitive UI
  • Ad-Free

It is currently referencing all Novel Updates’ books in a single, simplified interface.

Currently the chapters are directly read on the host’s website. The final objective would be to read offline in the app according to the websites’s rights.
At the moment, the beta version is in the store since a month and constantly improving thanks to all the betatesters’ impressions
As I think the version stable, I would like to share it with you today !

As for the betatesters I would be pleased to received all your feelings about the app (goods as bads) and discussed it with you.

You can directly download it in the Google PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=guemard.thibault.wuxiaco&hl=en

There is a contact address in the app, but if you already want to contact me, please send me a mail at [email protected]

Thanks a lot and I hope you will enjoy the as much as I enjoyed making it.

Neovel