Thread: Would the Tsui Yin Manor massacre have been as brutal if other characters replaced KF

Default Would the Tsui Yin Manor massacre have been as brutal if other characters replaced KF

One of the most brutal massacres in wulin history was the Battle at Tsui Yin Manor in DGSD, when Kiu Fung notoriously slaughtered dozens upon dozens of wulin warriors singlehandedly.

Kiu Fung isn't the most powerful fighter in DGSD; several others can match him, and a few others even surpass him. That said, few warriors have ever fought as savagely as Kiu Fung, which explains the unusually high body count.

If the target of the Tsui Yin Manor warriors had been someone equivalent to, but less violent a fighter than Kiu Fung such as Mo Yung Bok or Kau Mor Tze....or someone much more powerful, but also far gentler such as Hui Juk, would the casualties have been lower, or would just as many (if not more) people have died?

I don't think MRB or JMZ are less violent fighters. These two men are so inherently vicious that I doubt they would have held back.

One person I could see out-performing Siew Fung (in terms of casualty count) would be Siew Yuanshan.

If we can take into account LOCH/ROCH, I think JLFW and OYF won't fare too badly either.

Ding Chunqiu or Ouyang Feng could have killed every human and insect in that manor.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Yang Guo and Huang Yaoshi would probably had equaled Qiao Feng's score.

Is Xf the winner of most lethal protagonist in jy's canon? H7g killed a fair bit too(though justified)

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    Yang Guo and Huang Yaoshi would probably had equaled Qiao Feng's score.
    I can see YG wrecking havoc, but not so sure how HYS would fare in a scenario like Tsui Yin Manor. I always thought that HYS is an excellent fighter (frankly I would rate him as the top Great by the end of ROCH; serious, not trolling), but I am not so certain if he can handle a horde. After all, his TZST is precision above anything. He doesn't have any skill that can handle the mass, unless we are thinking of his Jade Melody. Oh hey that works...

Which brings me to a theory...would YD monk fare the worst? He doesn't have any "mass" skills.

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyoyatika View Post
    I can see YG wrecking havoc, but not so sure how HYS would fare in a scenario like Tsui Yin Manor. I always thought that HYS is an excellent fighter (frankly I would rate him as the top Great by the end of ROCH; serious, not trolling), but I am not so certain if he can handle a horde. After all, his TZST is precision above anything. He doesn't have any skill that can handle the mass, unless we are thinking of his Jade Melody. Oh hey that works...

Which brings me to a theory...would YD monk fare the worst? He doesn't have any "mass" skills.
    I was basing my comment on mental capacity rather than specific skills. Both YG and HYS have the kind of mindset that would allow them to go berserker like QF. OYF would have poisoned everyone before even attending, while GJ and H7G would just kill/fight enough to make their escape. YD would try his best just to incapacitate his enemies.

RWX would do a pretty darn good job too.

Quote Originally Posted by hyoyatika View Post
    RWX would do a pretty darn good job too.
    Actually, half crippled Linghu Chong then. In desperation, he swings his sword in a brilliant and surprising manner and everyone inside and outside the manor gets their throat slit.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!