Thread: What's the ideal age to learn bixie jianfa?

Default What's the ideal age to learn bixie jianfa?

I think 50 is an ideal age to learn bixie jianfa since then you would already have children
    to carry on the clan name. The only negative now is getting used to sitting down to pee.

Quote Originally Posted by p a n d a View Post
    I think 50 is an ideal age to learn bixie jianfa since then you would already have children
    to carry on the clan name. The only negative now is getting used to sitting down to pee.
    No, 50 is still relatively too young for that. For me there is no ideal age to learn Bixie/Sunflower because you still have to make such sacrifice. It's better be dead than losing it. It's better to learn other martial arts. DFBB, YBQ and LPZ are idiots. Their lives were so much better without Bixie. Without Bixie, DFBB would still be the powerful leader of Sun Moon Sect. YBQ would be the respectable leader of Huashan. LPZ would have a great life with YLS. Bixie/Sunflower is the worthless trash that have destroyed many many men. Bixie/sunflower should be burn to ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    No, 50 is still relatively too young for that. For me there is no ideal age to learn Bixie/Sunflower because you still have to make such sacrifice. It's better be dead than losing it. It's better to learn other martial arts. DFBB, YBQ and LPZ are idiots. Their lives were so much better without Bixie. Without Bixie, DFBB would still be the powerful leader of Sun Moon Sect. YBQ would be the respectable leader of Huashan. LPZ would have a great life with YLS. Bixie/Sunflower is the worthless trash that have destroyed many many men. Bixie/sunflower should be burn to ash.
    Hmmm...I take it that you never read Smiling, Proud, Wanderer?

It should be done as soon as possible. It's like circumcision. Better do it to them while they're young, before they know the full weight of what they actually lost. Or so that they can accept and adapt to their fates sooner.

If Pixie Sword has to be mastered by anyone, then the ideal candidate should be taught to a palace eunuch or someone who won't matter to you, like orphans or servants. Of course, in the case of the latter, you have to do something to ensure that their loyalty.

Eh... Not that I would do this, but...

Find a pair of siblings, castrate the boy, engage the girl to one of your own sons. That'll ensure loyalty since the only way the boy can procreate now is through his sister.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWErD View Post
    If Pixie Sword has to be mastered by anyone, then the ideal candidate should be taught to a palace eunuch.
    Not all eunuchs live a luxurious life. Most of them are servants worrying about their well being on a daily basis. If you can rescue a vulnerable one from the palace he would be appreciated. If you provide him a decent life, he would be likely loyal to you. After all, you saved his life and you did not castrate him. It was not your fault that he became a eunuch.

Eh... Not that I would do this, but...

Find a pair of siblings, castrate the boy, engage the girl to one of your own sons. That'll ensure loyalty since the only way the boy can procreate now is through his sister.
    This sound logical but it won't work. Since you are the one that castrated him, you destroyed his life. It's obvious that he will seek revenge when the chance comes. He will murder you and your entire family for revenge. The fact that your son is married to his sister don't matter much.

Hence, you want young boys. That way, they won't remember ever living with their manhood and won't miss the loss as much. Plus, they have plenty of time to adapt and much easier for you to brainwash. You don't even need to tell them that you snipped off their dicks, just say a wild dog bit it off or that you found him without a penis already.

If you are about to teach someone one of the most powerful martial arts in wulin and put a leash on him, you better start from scratch. Who knows whether that eunuch you picked up from the palace is trustworthy or not?

Like putting a saddle on a lion. Would you like ride a tame lion or a wild lion?
    Last edited by MrWErD; 10-13-15 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWErD View Post
    Hence, you want young boys. That way, they won't remember ever living with their manhood and won't miss the loss as much. Plus, they have plenty of time to adapt and much easier for you to brainwash. You don't even need to tell them that you snipped off their dicks, just say a wild dog bit it off or that you found him without a penis already.

If you are about to teach someone one of the most powerful martial arts in wulin and put a leash on him, you better start from scratch. Who knows whether that eunuch you picked up from the palace is trustworthy or not?

Like putting a saddle on a lion. Would you like ride a tame lion or a wild lion?
    When the boy grows up, he sees all the men who are able with all the beauty and live happily while he can't so he will seek the truth. If he found out that you are the one that is responsible for his misery, he would seek revenge. You and your entire family would be doom. Regarding choosing a eunuch from the palace, you should be very careful as well. You want to pick a very vulnerable where his life is miserable in the palace and his family back home must be poor and need your help. If you save his life from the palace and rescue his family from poverty and at the same time you are not responsible for his misfortune, he will appreciate you. It's very likely that he will help you.

Explain to me again why the reasonable answer isn't just simply passing the martial arts to females?

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    Explain to me again why the reasonable answer isn't just simply passing the martial arts to females?
    My guess is female can learn the martial art. Female would need to sacrifice their corresponding sex organ as well.

50 sounds about right, assuming you already have a family. Not like you gonna be that fertile at 50. Tho in wuxia era..yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    When the boy grows up, he sees all the men who are able with all the beauty and live happily while he can't so he will seek the truth. If he found out that you are the one that is responsible for his misery, he would seek revenge. You and your entire family would be doom. .
    Given how DFBB turned out and how LPZ started changing his dressing so soon, I think the bigger risk is that if you were a handsome man, the guys starts coming after you for reasons other than revenge.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Given how DFBB turned out and how LPZ started changing his dressing so soon, I think the bigger risk is that if you were a handsome man, the guys starts coming after you for reasons other than revenge.
    You better be married by then. That way, he can't come after you .