Thread: He raped and killed his five-year-old daughter for being too ‘flirty’ let that sink

Default He raped and killed his five-year-old daughter for being too ‘flirty’ let that sink

He raped and killed his five-year-old daughter for being too ‘flirty’ – let that sink in before you proceed

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/29348-lamacopy-1441611138-488-640x480.jpg')
    Ghamdi wasn’t happy with his daughter, Lama. He found her innocent smile as well as her other mannerisms to be flirtatious.

If you’ve ever wondered what the face of barbarism looks like, then look no further than this man.

His name is Fayhan al-Ghamdi, and according to reliable sources such as Gulf News and The Independent, he is a famous preacher in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, who regularly appears on local television.
    To say the least, Ghamdi wasn’t happy with his daughter, Lama. He found her innocent smile as well as her other mannerisms to be flirtatious, and soon began to suspect that she wasn’t avirgin.
    The only problem with this, of course, was that Lama was only five-years-old. She was, as you can see, just an innocent baby.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://etribuneblogs.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/luma1.jpg?w=600')

Of course, this psychopath didn’t understand his own child, whom he had with his first wife, an Egyptian national. Initially believing him to be a gentle man, Lama’s mother eventually divorced Ghamdi after noticing the violent streak in her husband.
    Like any child, Lama loved her father, and wanted to continue seeing him, evenafter her parents had divorced.

MSN.com reports on the circumstances which lead to Lama’s death as told by her mother,
    “The last visit was when I took her to see him in Riyadh where he had moved after he lapsed into a long silence even though Lama was keen on seeing him. The agreement was that she spends only two weeks with him, but after 14 days, he refused to let her come back home to me. The last words I heard from her were ‘I love you, mum and I always pray for you’.”
    In late 2011, Lama’s mother was stunned to learn that her daughter had been admitted to the hospital, burned, bruised and in critical condition, with signs of torture,
    “It was such a terrible shock to see her frail body in this tragic state. She remained paralysed for several months before she passed away.”
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://etribuneblogs.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/luma3.jpg?w=600')
    Photo: Blue Abaya
    Gulf News states that Ghamdi along with his new wife beat his five-year-old daughter with an iron rod and wires. Other reports suggest that Lama was brutally sexually assaulted, raped, and beaten with a cane.
    Paralysed, this poor child went into a coma for eight months before finally passing away.
    After the case caught the media’s attention, Ghamdiwas convicted and sentenced to spend eight years in prison and receive 800 lashes, while his second wife was sentenced to only 10 months in prison and receive 150 lashes for not reporting his crime.
    The Saudi media, which had always been kept on a tight leash by the government during my 18 years in Saudi Arabia, took up Lama’s cause. Later, they were threatened by the wealthy preacher’s lawyer,
    “The lawyer warned he would take action against all the media that had tarnished the reputation of his client and the status of the judicial system in Saudi Arabia by misreporting the facts about the case.”
    Ghamdi’s conviction was a rare occurrence in a country, where most who earn ataste of local justice are blue collar expatriates.
    Unfortunately, justice was short-lived.
    In late August, charges against Ghamdi were dropped by a Saudi court. Although the medical examination suggested Lama was sexually assaulted, the investigators couldn’t find traces of semen (probably because the metal rod was used to assault the girl).
    More appallingly, the court also dropped charges of manslaughter, concluding, excessive disciplining resulted in Lama’s death.
    Meanwhile, Lama’s mother quietly accepted payment as compensation.
    Let’s let that sink in. In the eyes of the Saudi court, Ghamdi was only guilty of being too harsh in disciplining his daughter, who was beaten and sexually assaulted into a coma.
    Meanwhile, Saudi blogger Raef Badawi rots in a prison, condemned for 10 years and 1,000 lashes, only because he criticised his draconian government.

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/29...e-you-proceed/

Do you think this is no justice at all in Saudi Arabia for girl and women?

Quote Originally Posted by galvatron View Post
    Do you think this is no justice at all in Saudi Arabia for girl and women?
    There is justice but different type of justice. Perhaps you can call it barbarian justice.

I think that's really tragic but different countries have different laws. But I am quite shock that murder charges are drop and only punish for being harsh.