Thread: 13-year-old raped girl takes gruesome revenge by killing rapist's 5-year-old son

Default 13-year-old raped girl takes gruesome revenge by killing rapist's 5-year-old son

13-year-old raped girl takes gruesome revenge by killing rapist's 5-year-old son

A 13-YEAR-OLD girl in India has been accused of beheading the 5-year-old son of her alleged rapist.

The gruesome incident is said to have taken place in the small village of Khair, northern India, earlier this week.
    The missing boy was discovered decapitated and half-burnt in a polythene bag hidden under a pile of bricks.

According to the girl's statement, she was raped last Sunday.
    She said her alleged rapist used whitener, which growing numbers of youths in the country are addicted to sniffing, to lure her away to be raped.
    Some days later, she allegedly led the rapist's son away from his home where he was playing and killed him in revenge.
    The local police have confirmed that they are now dealing with both murder and rape cases.

Circle Officer CP Singh said: "Two cases have been registered - one of murder and the other of rape. Both the cases will be investigated.
    "Family of the rape accused met me today alleging that the rape charges are fake. It will be investigated.
    "There are certain things that need to be kept in mind - the girl is a drug addict and has often got into scuffles with people over minor issues - she has got into fights for even ten rupees.
    "Her mother is unwell and father a labourer, she is coming from a very poor family background. There is no family discipline either. She has been spotted consuming drugs.
    "A fair inquiry will be done."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...5-year-old-son

Shall she kill the child of the rapist ?
    Was this part of karma?
    I told only TVB older drama have this kind of revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by galvatron View Post
    Shall she kill the child of the rapist ?
    Was this part of karma?
    I told only TVB older drama have this kind of revenge.
    I don't condone the girl's action. However, if the father indeed raped the 13 years old girl, then he had it coming to him. I would call it Karma. Being wealthy doesn't give them a right to violate the poor and expect no consequences. I feel sorry for the innocent boy but not the father if he raped the girl.

I feel so bad for the little boy as he was innocent. Its sad how there are so many rape cases going on.... Just finish reading another article about children being gang rape, its awful...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...297.1447076550

I feel bad for the girl who was victimised yet denied justice because the perpetrator was rich. BUt on the other hand, the boy is innocent regardless what his father has done and it is not right to kill him in such a brutal way. It seems that the girl now will most probably get the death penalty, which adds to the tragedy of this whole story. I hope the mother of the girl stays strong and this will knock some sense into the government who still won't do much to protect the victims rather than the rapists.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly