Thread: lost novel

Default lost novel

can someone who understands at least some chinese help me ? i beg you a lot ....

you see i was reading a novel by google translate and i had saved it with book mark or pin tab ... but one idiot reinstaled my windows and i lost my tabs well i found all of the novels i was reading and folowing but i cant find a single one wich i had just began reading
    i use many key words to search but i cant find it and i have lots of trouble there are 45k novels to read in the internet but i have in the moment an obsesion with this one and i cant get it out of my mind pls can someone help me to find it

i dont know why many internet pages have problems like i was using long ago siluke but later it went ofline so i had to start reading novels at other sites and some sites have 100-200 novels some have 10-20 k some 45 k novels so even if i start searching all the novels in a site i cant find it and now by using 4 sites to read i dont know in wich site it was the novel i lost

the plot was about an orphan his parents ware executed for treason wich is a plot for them to infiltrate an organization of a diferent country their child left alone on the streets by seling goods for recycling gathered 50 began for 2 years and paid his tuition for school
    at the entrance exam he was found to be a waste and his cuiltivation wil be very slow but it was unfound that he was with a rare constitution wich is with huge public place after his first day in school and his start of coultivation the only keepsake left behind from his parents shows its true colors i can absorb moonlight and upgrade fuse and so on watever is inside of it
    and so it goes on not long in the story he was atemted upon for stealing homes from a soulf of an alchemist for his rare constitution wich ended in failure and the child had from then on a helper with him inside a pendant with the promice of later on finding for him a diferent body with the same constitution

when i was searching for something new to read and fell upon this novel i was using some of those options but i dont remember wich of them
    more then 1 milion words
    comprehension
    xia xia
    campus
    spy agents
    compreted
    Last edited by krimi; 11-17-15 at 10:42 AM.

Err, if you still need it, it seems I recognize your book summary, it is “The Fall of the House of Usher”.

Moreover, I even know the author - the novel is written by Edgar Allan Poe. Good luck in searching!

Most of the symbolism in "The Fall of the House of Usher" is internal. It refers to the family. So, I know and recognize this book in the story above, too. That is my favorite book among those I read by Edgar Allan Poe. The House of Usher refers to both the house and the family. I accessed https://freebooksummary.com/category...-usher-symbols and I like how some explanations of symbols are described in the free book summary. For example, the ghastly images inside the house represent the madness of the house's inhabitants. Shortly, you will like to check this masterpiece again.
    Last edited by MorganFerguson; 08-18-22 at 03:43 AM.