Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of Chusen 《诛仙青云志》 - Li Yi Feng, Zhao Li Ying, Yang Zi

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post
    *lol*. Honestly I only remember about 3/4 of that secret, hahahaha. Should re-read that part to refresh my memory .

Actually, I also got a bad feeling on JY arc. The kid version of him seemed to be quite ambitious and cold-hearted (I like him, btw..more than I like the kid version of XF). Let's hope that JY-XF's bromance stays well till the end *I hope JY's ending in the novel is good too *
    TT-TT and the subtle way he looks at XF when he saw how strong XF was getting made question if he was going to go down the cliche road. Even little JY you can see he's hellbent on getting revenge with constantly asking if little XF remember anything in the series. He's really smart, intuitive (shown in scene when he was a kid with kowtowing to he masters in the halls, picking up on who the only other person to master the techniques in six month was and his shifu was upset about something) and is a black and white thinker (as soon as he found out BY was "evil" he started acting cold towards her and was like "we're from different sides, what's there to discuss"). From what I've skimmed in the novel he still care deeply and worries for XF and after an incident I didn't see his name popped up for a couple of chapters now. You and I will be holding hands till the end of the series plus 16 extra eps to see how our XF-JY ship sails haha. I just want one drama where the friendship doesn't fall apart due to an inferiority complex/greed/desire for power/jealousy!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Yu View Post
    Rachel Momo looks like Tang Yixin
    I see it TBH except Rachel's eyes are rounder and her face seems to be more round and fuller?

I think the key is how 'visible' the gesture was . Yes, teacher's attention was described in words and were replaced by other scenes, by I myself missed some parts and had to rewatch to notice it. I also read people's discussions in other forum and, too bad that they didnt even realize that the attention existed and were convinced that the teacher was evil, until epi 9-10. For example, I like how the series showed XQ as having more attention to her surrounding, becoz the book only showed her as cold and having no expressions on her face, then suddenly became warm toward XF. For me, the show had done a good job to explain her character more, like how she secretly glanced at him, how she asked Shushu about his condition(which meant that she still cared about her surroundings, although she didnt show it much). I wish the series had done the same to the teacher.
    That's surprising to me how people can find the teacher evil O.o so he hasn't shown the best interest in XF before the competition, but there were scenes that gave us a glimpse into his feelings. Even if it's nothing to prove that he loves XF but at least it shows he does care. Making him out to be evil because he was hard on XF on the surface is a bit of a stretch, but I guess everyone has their own interpretation. I do find that they haven't done as much as they should with this teacher-disciple trope. Although I don't think it's late for the drama to start setting that in now since we have like 45 more eps to go lol. I agree about XQ though, book fans aren't too happy with how she's more talkative and responsive in the drama, but I don't mind. If they've brought her straight out from the book, she'd be like a walking vase for half of the drama lol.

Yay, it's not confirmed! \(^o^)/
    Is is weird that I expect it to be sooner while also being affraid to watch it? *lol*. I really dont want the story to drag and get on with Gui Li, but I know that I'm gonna miss XF and the bromances and his naive happy life

Honestly,now I dont dare to watch it after seeing how sad he was . I've been imagining about how that scene would be, but it turned out that it's gonna be sadder than that.
    I'd miss the cute bubbly XF and his bromances too ;A; the 2nd half of drama should be pretty depressing, but it'll be a good kind of pain lol. I'm like the S type, always want my lead to be tortured physically and emotionally LOL. Jokes aside, I think emotional scenes are the ones to bring out a strong performance, and I think LYF has a gift with playing a broody hero. I just find him more attracted when he has to go through bodily torture and mental struggle ahihiii don't judge me xD

That was the TV rating, right? Dont they have a different rating for online viewer? I noticed that a new episode on youtube would be watched by around 100-200 ribu viewers after 1 day. Isnt that a good sign?

Yay, a new episode is coming! Are we gonna have 4 episodes again this week?
    ZX has done pretty good with online viewing, even with only 6 eps available for public now while the rest still requires VIP accounts. I just hope it does well with TV ratings too because most of the time that's what people care about.

Yep, 4 eps per week for the rest of this month. 😃

I've been trying not to comment on this but why do ppl think the teacher is evil and Ling Er mean? Just because XF is not the center of THEIR preoccupations doesn't make them bad ppl. Come on yaw, there seems to be lotsa ppl on that mountain! I don't agree that Ling Er is toying with XF's feelings because she doesn't know that he likes her romantically. XF's prob, for me, is that he doesn't speak up and characters like this tend to cause a lot of inner grief and misunderstandings.

Rachel Momo and Tang Yixin are both the cute/pretty types. But the first looks very innocent while the latter looks more mischievous.

Actually, I just watched the Battle of Changsha and Yang Zi looks quite different there compared to here---her face is much thinner now, still cute. Great series!

If they follow the book version but add in more scenes then JY and XF bromance shall live on but if they follow the manga version then your dreams a doomed.

They could always make one up wherein JY goes bad but ultimately the bromance still wins out. Keep your hopes up!

I am really looking forward to Shu Shu and his little romance because they will likely be our only source of comedy and respite from all the angst around latter on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nega Foxツ View Post
    I feel like we're missing some important subtle points in the drama as we are too focused on particular things we look for from the book. I'm not quite keen on analyzing details, but I want to give my take on this issue. They did change things around, but they added stuff that were just as crucial to the plot point as it was in the book. For example, they removed the part XF's teacher's care for him during the fights, but they added the part where he swore with his life that XF's not from the evil sect, and how worried he looked when XF was being tested by the QY elders, or his concern over XF leaving QY. Yes, those are things that happened in ep 9,10 but i think it pretty much lined up with the book in the terms of the 'time' it took for us to really see the teacher's true feelings. Not to say that we don't get to see his concern for XF before all that happened in 9,10. Like when he accidentally hit XF because of JY, he told his wife to go give him the medicine, and then we saw how shocked Linger was that her dad would give XF more than one of his precious medicine. We also see his wife reprimanding him for hurting XF and he said he only wanted to test JY while looking quite regretful about it. There's also the part when he went after the QY kids as they saved Linger, and he was wondering where XF was. After seeing XF's group escaping the evil cave from where he stood, he could have just gone home to wait for XF, but he went to fetch XF himself. Things like those are quite subtle but don't they show how caring he was? It's not 'in your face' kind of care but it sure is consistent with the teacher's personality, in which he was too proud to admit how truly concerned he was for this naive, 'useless' disciple.
    Totally agree. I said in my earlier post that's my impression on Shifu Bu Yi. He's a typical, traditional Asian teacher/parent figure whose love and care are often disguised by their tough discipline. Yet you can somehow feel it from the eyes and the little things he does. Thanks, Nega Fox, for pointing them. I haven't read the novel or the mangas, so my impression was based on the actor's portrayal. I praised the actor for his subtle acting, but yeah, should've given the credit to the writers as well.

As for the brothers, I feel like they're that group of friends who love and care about you, but are just a little inconsiderate and careless towards your feelings, because you're all so close and they thought you wouldn't be affected by their 'jokes'. I think that's pretty realistic portrayal of some real life friendship, that's why I don't hold it against the brothers for their 'inconsideration', considering how XF always keeps his feelings to himself so it's partially his fault that people couldn't read into him. But there are certain stuff happening throughout the drama that show their concern for XF, like when he got scolded by the teacher, everyone would come around and comfort him, or when they were all genuinely happy and congratulating him for being exempted from the first round of competition. The big brother would always speak up for him when the others made fun of him, took him to fly together, and gave him the medicine after the teacher made him vomit blood to clear out his system. I don't quite remember that much of stuff happened in the book with the brothers, and I think the drama has not strayed away too much from the context of the brothers' relationship with XF. If anything, they've enhanced it in the drama as the plot moves forward, and I'm glad to see it playing out clearer now.
    Yeap, this to a T. More credit to the writers. I've always thought the other disciples treat XF as their own brother and quite protective of him. (Or use him at times, LOL).

I just wish they'd hired a better fighting choreographer . Like the majority of Mainland wuxia/xianxia dramas, they rely on camera works and slow motions .

That was the TV rating, right? Dont they have a different rating for online viewer? I noticed that a new episode on youtube would be watched by around 100-200 ribu viewers after 1 day. Isnt that a good sign?
    I don't know where to regularly find the CSM50 (or whatever rating system the Chinese use), but I like to check Baidu and Vlinkage's weibo from time to time. As per writing time, it ranks 9 on Baidu's TV buzz, and 3 on Vlinkage.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I've been trying not to comment on this but why do ppl think the teacher is evil and Ling Er mean? Just because XF is not the center of THEIR preoccupations doesn't make them bad ppl. Come on yaw, there seems to be lotsa ppl on that mountain! I don't agree that Ling Er is toying with XF's feelings because she doesn't know that he likes her romantically. XF's prob, for me, is that he doesn't speak up and characters like this tend to cause a lot of inner grief and misunderstandings.

Rachel Momo and Tang Yixin are both the cute/pretty types. But the first looks very innocent while the latter looks more mischievous.

Actually, I just watched the Battle of Changsha and Yang Zi looks quite different there compared to here---her face is much thinner now, still cute. Great series!
    I don't have a problem with Ling Er because she likes Qi Hao and not Xiao Fan, my problem is she is coming off very callous with her treatment of XF, for instance when she took the meds of XF she didn't even stop to think that her dad gave it to XF because he was injured. In the book I believe she actually asked after him before taking it, this version she just took it and ran off. There are somethings they kept in line like her staying mum when her dad questions XF where he learned stage 4 from but small tweaks here and there makes her character less likable.

It's the same type of change as the ROCH 2006 where Guo Fu hesitated instead of kneeling down right away when Yang Guo told her to and he'll save her husband. Where originally it was used to show GF maturity so that when she finally apologise to YG it was heartfelt, the subtle change took away from both characters make GF still that proud child who saw herself as more important than anyone else and YG less than heroic.

I've heard Battle of Changsha was good but haven't watched it. I'm not a fan of war films. Might check it out to see Yang Zi, so many people say she's a good actress, She's passable right now since her character hasn't needed to show range yet. Since I've never seen her in anything I don't have any judgement on her.

Quote Originally Posted by suetkei View Post
    You and I will be holding hands till the end of the series plus 16 extra eps to see how our XF-JY ship sails haha. I just want one drama where the friendship doesn't fall apart due to an inferiority complex/greed/desire for power/jealousy!
    That's what I want too! . No mater how I wanted to drop GJQT, the one thing that I truly enjoyed was the bromance between LYF and William Chan. Watching them protecting each other without having any love triangle or jealousy or greed was somehow comforting . The same thing happened when I watched the Four (the old one, that is ). Although they were still fighting here and there, but they were fights between friends/bros and they helped each other again until the end. I just got tired of watching a friendship falls apart.

That's surprising to me how people can find the teacher evil O.o so he hasn't shown the best interest in XF before the competition, but there were scenes that gave us a glimpse into his feelings. Even if it's nothing to prove that he loves XF but at least it shows he does care. Making him out to be evil because he was hard on XF on the surface is a bit of a stretch, but I guess everyone has their own interpretation. I do find that they haven't done as much as they should with this teacher-disciple trope. Although I don't think it's late for the drama to start setting that in now since we have like 45 more eps to go lol. I agree about XQ though, book fans aren't too happy with how she's more talkative and responsive in the drama, but I don't mind. If they've brought her straight out from the book, she'd be like a walking vase for half of the drama lol.
    Yeah, I read people's comments that the teacher was annoying and had anger management . That really annoyed me since he was one of my fave characters . Most of them hadnt read the book, so they didnt know how the teacher was like.

Regarding XQ, really? Do book fans not like XQ in the series? I"m a book fans, but I think that XQ's 'talkativeness' is still acceptable and not out-of-character. Yeah, she talked more here, but she is still a cold cool beautiful girl who is strong and has this no-nonsense attitude. XQ didnt talk much in the first part of the book, but she talked more in the 2nd one. For me, it was a sign that the writer didnt develop her much in the first part, and not because of her character itself.

I'd miss the cute bubbly XF and his bromances too ;A; the 2nd half of drama should be pretty depressing, but it'll be a good kind of pain lol. I'm like the S type, always want my lead to be tortured physically and emotionally LOL. Jokes aside, I think emotional scenes are the ones to bring out a strong performance, and I think LYF has a gift with playing a broody hero. I just find him more attracted when he has to go through bodily torture and mental struggle ahihiii don't judge me xD
    *lol*. One thing that made me like XAJH was to watch LHC suffered while knowing that he had RYY who loved him and was always trying to help him. I think that was kinda sweet . The same thing happened to YG-XLN, then Gui Li. Gui Li was depressed and gloomy, but knowing that there was XQ waiting for him making me felt aawwwwww.. *hihihihi*.

So my condition is : I love a hero who is tortured, but he MUST have a happy ending, so that his suffering wont be in vain. It feels more satisfying to watch a happy end that is achieved after struggling hard. But, if he still has a sad ending after everything, then I can be mad *lol*

ZX has done pretty good with online viewing, even with only 6 eps available for public now while the rest still requires VIP accounts. I just hope it does well with TV ratings too because most of the time that's what people care about.
    I hope that the TV rating is good..so that I wont have to worry that they'll change the online schedule in order to increase the rating ..mwahahahaha..

Yep, 4 eps per week for the rest of this month. 😃
    Thanks! I'm still waiting for 6 episodes a week *lol - will we have it again?*

Regarding Ling Er, perhaps I should change my choice of words. I know that she wasn't trying to play with XF's feeling, but the series had made her childish and naive, and that made her treating XF like they were 10-11 years old. XF was not a kid anymore. He was a guy who had feelings. In epi 6, when she asked him 'who are you cooking for?', he answered 'You' . That happened after he told her that he didn't like her to meet brother Qi. She should, at least, suspect that he had feelings for her. Yet, she was still being naive and didn't understand everything, even rest her head on his shoulders while telling the story of how she was in love with brother Qi *sigh*. Yeah, I don't think that she was playing with his feelings, but she was just being a typical girl in dramas who was too nave and thought that every guy besides her boyfriend was her brother.

I haven't watched Battle of Changsa, but I read people commenting that YZ's acting was good there. She was pretty good here, so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    If they follow the book version but add in more scenes then JY and XF bromance shall live on but if they follow the manga version then your dreams a doomed.

They could always make one up wherein JY goes bad but ultimately the bromance still wins out. Keep your hopes up!

I am really looking forward to Shu Shu and his little romance because they will likely be our only source of comedy and respite from all the angst around latter on.
    Great to here that ! Suetkei, there's more hope for us! *lol *

Yeah, I love Shu Shu. I'm interested to watch his series with Yang Zhi. I root them here, so I want to watch them there as a real pair *lol*.

Quote Originally Posted by lenje View Post

I don't know where to regularly find the CSM50 (or whatever rating system the Chinese use), but I like to check Baidu and Vlinkage's weibo from time to time. As per writing time, it ranks 9 on Baidu's TV buzz, and 3 on Vlinkage.
    Thanks! I guess that should be a good sign ? *lol*

If Xue Qi is talking too much in the drama then she must've of been damn near mute in the novel.

The guy who plays Shu Shu is also Deng Feng in Chang Ge Xing... unfortunately he just got killed off in the most unfortunate way. That's why I'm here mainly cause the actor is still alive and happy in this show lol.

Dang, I hope that viki bug gets addressed soon.

She's just rubs me the wrong way like I like her but it's the little things. It's just that she knows XF will literally do anything for her because he's her "good little material brother" and is always dragging him into situation where she knows he'll get into trouble and when he tries to get out she's always like "don't worry I'll deal with it with you" but the minute things goes south she literally let him take all of the blame and since he cares about her won't out her as the instigator. Even that one scene he tried to make eye contact with her when he got in trouble (she dragged him down the mountain I think it was) she avoids eye contact with him trying to absolve any responsibility. And he knows he's inept with magic and she always told him it doesn't matter how good you but the progress you make and then when he was at his low point just tells him "beat JY BUT you'll never be as great as my QH!"

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I can't wait for shushu's arc (I heard he has no interest st all in XQ so idky they are playing it up in the series.

Great to here that ! Suetkei, there's more hope for us! *lol *
    I think the reason why I'm so fond of JY-XF is because of the little XF-JY TBH but I'm growing so fond of older JY because of all their moments. Does anyone know any other drama the actor was in? I can't seem to find any info on him.

I heard he has no interest st all in XQ so idky they are playing it up in the series.

I think the reason why I'm so fond of JY-XF is because of the little XF-JY TBH but I'm growing so fond of older JY because of all their moments. Does anyone know any other drama the actor was in? I can't seem to find any info on him.
    I think the writer just wanted to spice things up, since we got many young characters available. And perhaps it's to give a logical situation on why XF chose Biyao instead of XQ in the first part of the story, because he thought that she was with Shushu *lol -I'm just guessing*

Anyway, I like all the bromances here, but JY is suspicious, so I'm affraid that the writer made him turned bad. I hope not, coz the one that should be bad is XF *lol* . How could XF guide JY to the right path if he is on the wrong path himself?

If Xue Qi is talking too much in the drama then she must've of been damn near mute in the novel.
    Yes she was *lol*. But she talked more in the 2nd part of the story. Besides, the series didnt exactly follow the book anyway.I couldnt expect her to just nod or stare after her interaction with other characters was increased.

The guy who plays Shu Shu is also Deng Feng in Chang Ge Xing... unfortunately he just got killed off in the most unfortunate way. That's why I'm here mainly cause the actor is still alive and happy in this show lol.

Dang, I hope that viki bug gets addressed soon.
    I guess that many people love Shu Shu. I just knew him here. His acting is good too.

Yeah, I hope viki solves the problem soon!

Anyway, so glad to see episode 11 where
    click to show/hide spoilers

The teacher tidied up XF's clothes, but then too embaressed when he was caught by his wife. Aw, he missed XF already. And the brothers and sisters couldnt eat well while XF was gone

Btw, because it hasnt been subbed, could someone tell me what is the mission of XF-Shushu? Is it the same as XQ-JY? *meaning, they will catch on XF-Shushu later*
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 08-15-16 at 10:00 PM.

Lol Idc if XQ get the guy lol because all the romantic parts goes to BY <3 which is my Zhao Li Ying. XQ fan might be mad tho because seem like XQ and XF wont get romantic scenes much makes me happy tho lol... wish they wouldn't kill BY off... anyways I wasn't watching for the story but for the ppl. Anyways for book readers, regarding this, where do you read the story? Is there eng book version? LMK I might want to read it if it is possible. I am trying so hard to like XQ but its not helping since I know my favorite girl is gna die

Hi guys!

Regarding the sub for Chusen, here's a bit of good news. Viki has message me that their team is working on a fix. I'll keep everyone posted once the problem is solve.

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiarocks View Post
    Hi guys!

Regarding the sub for Chusen, here's a bit of good news. Viki has message me that their team is working on a fix. I'll keep everyone posted once the problem is solve.
    That's a good news \(^o^)/ . Big thanks wuxiarocks !

Quote Originally Posted by nerine92 View Post
    Lol Idc if XQ get the guy lol because all the romantic parts goes to BY <3 which is my Zhao Li Ying. XQ fan might be mad tho because seem like XQ and XF wont get romantic scenes much makes me happy tho lol... wish they wouldn't kill BY off... anyways I wasn't watching for the story but for the ppl. Anyways for book readers, regarding this, where do you read the story? Is there eng book version? LMK I might want to read it if it is possible. I am trying so hard to like XQ but its not helping since I know my favorite girl is gna die
    There is an English version but it's not finished yet. You can google Legend of Chusen English translation. Warning though, if you are watching Chusen purely for ZLY then don't bother reading the book, her character barely appears. Chusen is about XF, everyone else is 2nd to him. My favorite character was XQ and she barely even appeared.

I don't think she even open her mouth till after they came down the mountain. Like someone said earlier...she was basically mute.

Warning though, if you are watching Chusen purely for ZLY 8 don't bother reading the book, her character barely appears. Chusen is about XF, everyone else is 2nd to him.
    Yeah, Biyao in the book only contributed a little (but crucial) to the story. The large amount of her in the series didnt give much on the story progress up until now, and was mostly to spice things up, fan services, or in additional lovey-dovey scenes with XF (but I'm pretty sure that the writer would write his own creation with her, along with the appearences of the characters-that-shouldnt-have-appeared-yet) . You wont get that in the book.As far as I can remember, there was only 1 (2 ? I wouldnt call that romantic though. Touching is more appropriate) moment of a long romantic/touching scene with him there, and then that's it. Not so long after that, she died (in a deep comma)
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 08-16-16 at 10:28 AM. Reason: grammar and typos as usual

I think the writer just wanted to spice things up, since we got many young characters available. And perhaps it's to give a logical situation on why XF chose Biyao instead of XQ in the first part of the story, because he thought that she was with Shushu *lol -I'm just guessing*

Anyway, I like all the bromances here, but JY is suspicious, so I'm affraid that the writer made him turned bad. I hope not, coz the one that should be bad is XF *lol* . How could XF guide JY to the right path if he is on the wrong path himself?
    Wishing my Chinese was better because I can only understands half the things that are going on but all these new eps and eps trailers are messing up my emotions. I got that vibe from him during that ep when they rescuced LE but I'm hoping I'm wrong. I'm debating on whether to stop watching now until all the eps are released so I don't have to wait and torture myself!

Wishing my Chinese was better because I can only understands half the things that are going on but all these new eps and eps trailers are messing up my emotions. I got that vibe from him during that ep when they rescuced LE but I'm hoping I'm wrong. I'm debating on whether to stop watching now until all the eps are released so I don't have to wait and torture myself!
    I actually wanted to stop watching and wait until all of the episodes are released, but 60+ episodes require at least 3-4 months of waiting. I don't have enough patience to wait that long . I've been reading the novel at the same time while re-reading several parts, and I really2 want to skip several scenes in the series and jumped into my favourite fights/parts in the novel (and, yeah .. JY was still a nice person on the newest part that I've read ) . I think I got those 'villainous' vibe from JY mainly because of how the actors (the kid and the adult version) have been behaving. Dunno whether that was intentional or not. Contrary with the honest kind aura that XF has, JY was rather cold.

I think it's better to watch it daily and asked the forum for something that I don't understand, especially since the series had made a lot of changes. I've just noticed that Qi Hao - JY were not from the same palace in the series, while they were in the novel. That should have bigger effect later in the future
    Last edited by luna_lucid; 08-16-16 at 06:14 PM. Reason: grammar and typos as usual

Yeah, the kid JY seemed a lil more likeable than the adult JY... maybe because the kid version is cute or I skimmed that part. The adult JY looks overly serious and like he doesn't trust anyone for some reason. He seems like a true disciple of his teacher---shady.

I just noticed in the latest episodes that Yang Zi has a round baby chin. lol.

Yeah, the kid JY seemed a lil more likeable than the adult JY... maybe because the kid version is cute or I skimmed that part. The adult JY looks overly serious and like he doesn't trust anyone for some reason. He seems like a true disciple of his teacher---shady.

I just noticed in the latest episodes that Yang Zi has a round baby chin. lol.
    I noticed her chin too it's cute lol!

Knowing what I do in the book about the teacher and JY and the teacher relationship later the series making me go hmmmm at some scenes. I feel that after little JY enter the place he showed no emotions and like I've think i saw JY Smiled like twice, and if you blink you'll miss it. I think I saw in the mv he was fighting with his shifu so I'm ver hopeful.

I actually wanted to stop watching and wait until all of the episodes are released, but 60+ episodes require at least 3-4 months of waiting. I don't have enough patience to wait that long . I've been reading the novel at the same time while re-reading several parts, and I really2 want to skip several scenes in the series in jumped into my favourite fights/parts in the novel (and, yeah .. JY was still a nice person on the newest part that I've read ) . I think I got those 'villainous' vibe from JY mainly because of how the actors (the kid and the adult version) have been behaving. Dunno whether that was intentional or not. Contrary with the honest kind aura that XF has, JY was rather cold.

I think it's better to watch it daily and asked the forum for something that I don't understand, especially since the series had made a lot of changes. I've just noticed that Qi Hao - JY were not from the same palace in the series, while they were in the novel. That should have bigger effect later in the future
    Oh for some reason I thought they were the same in the series too! Because I remember the teacher was like you're here telling me the stories but QH is on his way to earn merits from the head master or something. It's the stark contrast I think from little JY being so bubbly to him going to poker faced and not emoting any feelings while XF is crying and a mess. It's how eerily calm and compose he is (like ppl keep stating in the novel and series JY is a bright child and will excel and has the body to learn martial arts) and how older JY super righteous and I remember the scene when he got all riled up at the teacher about XF and Jing Yu shouts hes in charge of the Discipline Unit at Qing Yun and in his eyes, right is right, wrong is wrong.

on an unrelated note I love shushu's dad he doesn't try to change shushu but pushes him to be a better version of himself and keep it reals and even was welcoming to xf saying it's good shushu finally found a comparing friend (in ep 7 lol) I just can't remember the actor's name
    Last edited by suetkei; 08-16-16 at 08:18 PM.