Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The King’s Woman 丽姬传 Zhang Vin, Dili Reba

Awww, there's the 2nd prince from the ghost realm. He's so dreamy 😍😂
    Thank you Shakespeare for the pics and news 👍

Wow the airing date is so far away. I will look forward to it and give it a try when it comes out.

Wink The King’s Woman 丽姬传 Zhang Vin, Dili Reba

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/4wS1xf6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/78BmugE.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/f1ZK7ed.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/LBMOMZ9.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/tbUqXhp.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/sKDLkRd.gif')

Currently watching this drama, but I don't really like the slow pace. Hopefully things will get spicy soon since qin wang is already looking for gongsun li.

After reading KoolPerson100's comment, I immediately went to YouTube and watch this drama. So far ep 1-4 or 5 has English sub, ep 6 doesn't.

I was curious at the comments from viewers, one viewer said the GongSun was pregnant with another guy, could that be her senior brother? He's cute & naive, but I can't imagine GongSun have a baby with him.
    GongSun is quite pretty in here, but she's useless. Her martial arts isn't good, and she doesn't want to practice it either. Seem like the king loves her a lot.

Can someone kindly give a spoiler, will this be a happy ending? Will GongSun get to live happily with the king? Or someone just give me a link to the English translation to the novel and I'll go and read the last pages . Many thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    I was curious at the comments from viewers, one viewer said the GongSun was pregnant with another guy, could that be her senior brother? He's cute & naive, but I can't imagine GongSun have a baby with him.

I know!! I was going through comments and then I saw the spoiler. Omg I'm just heartbroken for the main lead. And yeah I saw that one clip where GSL and JK slept together so sad. Then I also spoiled myself when I saw the pic of GSL going to die or something. Hopefully she makes up for her mistakes before leaving my king. Ugh just the thought of it makes me hate her now, but I'm still going to continue to watch the drama despite knowing this cause I like zhang bin bin lol

I like Zhang Vin too, his face is too sweet to act cruel though.
    Well, hate to say this, if GSL does have a baby with her senior brother (argh! 😡😡😡&#128545, I hope she will lose the baby. I know I'm cruel, I want her to have the king's baby instead.
    So far the most satisfying ending was The General & I. At the end, at least the couple stayed together and had a son.

I like Zhang Vin too, his face is too sweet to act cruel though.
    Well, hate to say this, if GSL does have a baby with her senior brother (argh! 😡😡😡&#128545, I hope she will lose the baby. I know I'm cruel, I want her to have the king's baby instead.
    So far the most satisfying ending was The General & I. At the end, at least the couple stayed together and had a son
    Lol I'm just as selfish as you are. I wouldn't mind if she have a miscarriage also.

And Yeah! The general and I had it good. Although my favorite drama at the moment is ten miles of peach blossom and eternal love (minidrama).

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by KoolPerson100 View Post
    Lol I'm just as selfish as you are. I wouldn't mind if she have a miscarriage also.

And Yeah! The general and I had it good. Although my favorite drama at the moment is ten miles of peach blossom and eternal love (minidrama).
    For the Peach Blossom series, I thought Ye Hue loved Bai Tian more than she loved him, he sacrificed too much for her.

If you noticed about series with the king's harem as one of the central themes; most pregnancies never work out. There will be jealous concubines sending poison drinks or schemes for the pregnant lady to hurt herself & her unborn baby. I guess we have to wait for Monday for new episodes of this drama. I hope we're not the only 2 in this site watching it, hihihi.

Is this the prequel to the series that came out last year with Jiang Jinfu plays Li Ji's son with Jingke? If it is, then the ending ihas been set already. Wonder if there eis going to be a twist to it?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Talking The King’s Woman 丽姬传 Zhang Vin, Dili Reba

THE KING'S WOMAN - OFFICIAL TRAILER [Eng Sub] | Zhang Bin Bin, Dilraba Dilmurat, Li Tai, Liu Chang

official channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/hlbnchina

sub english
    http://myasiantv.se/drama/the-king-s-woman/

For the Peach Blossom series, I thought Ye Hue loved Bai Tian more than she loved him, he sacrificed too much for her.
    I also agree with you on that. Like towards the end when I thought ye hua was gonna die I hated her lol she should've forgave him earlier but whatever.

And gosh I saw preview for ep. 7....not too happy lol

So I did some google searches and read some English language translated websites along with some Vietnamese websites. GSL will give birth to a boy. The website said the king will protect that child but didn't specify where the boy will stay. Eventually GSL will fall inlove with the king. The website went on and said Jing Ke (baby's daddy/senior brother) became the imperial guard???
    I'm just sharing what I read, not guarantee if those were just speculations 😬😂🤣

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Is this the prequel to the series that came out last year with Jiang Jinfu plays Li Ji's son with Jingke? If it is, then the ending ihas been set already. Wonder if there eis going to be a twist to it?
    This is supposed to be the prequel, but it does seem disconnected with the Legend of Qin/Qin's Moon (the drama you mentioned with Jiang Jinfu). In LoQ, Ge Nie is shown as a single swordsman, a friend of Jing Ke who's entrusted to take care of Jing Tianming (Jing Ke's son). But Ge Nie doesn't have a family of his own; instead he later on will have a romantic relationship with Duan Murong. While here, Ge Nie has a daughter, who (from what I read) will fall for Jing Ke. As someone who watched the Legend of Qin rather religiously, I can't wrap my head around these changes LOL, so I just see this series as a completely different story with same names for some of the characters .

Oh my god TiffTiff lol well I guess I'm prepared for the worse now. Still I would hope and wish she love the king more than he loves her towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by lenje View Post
    This is supposed to be the prequel, but it does seem disconnected with the Legend of Qin/Qin's Moon (the drama you mentioned with Jiang Jinfu). In LoQ, Ge Nie is shown as a single swordsman, a friend of Jing Ke who's entrusted to take care of Jing Tianming (Jing Ke's son). But Ge Nie doesn't have a family of his own; instead he later on will have a romantic relationship with Duan Murong. While here, Ge Nie has a daughter, who (from what I read) will fall for Jing Ke. As someone who watched the Legend of Qin rather religiously, I can't wrap my head around these changes LOL, so I just see this series as a completely different story with same names for some of the characters .
    I am up to ep 6. I am not that intrigued by the romance triangle if the ending is set at that
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Li Ji is gonna kill herself after Jing Ke dies and Ying Zheng lets Jinming be taken away.
    And Ge Nie is not hot anymore! I thiink I'll just go and finish Wu Xin 2 first then come back and watch it later.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly