Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104105106107108109110111112113114
Results 2,261 to 2,269 of 2269

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/12/je...aster.html?m=0

so the producer use a new set of actor/actress and the story start from middle?
    Possibly have too.

Dear Soompi buddies.

it had been a long time since i last chatted with you guys. I am not sure if you remember this, previously, My friend and I had written a post on Weibo to gather "LIKES" and "comments." from Like-Minded people who wish to see our Wonderful CP pairing onscreen once again. Our goal is to get Director Jiang to consider collaborating with Joseph and Yukee once again in any of his future projects.

As of today, We gathered 3000 likes, and nearly 600 comments.

Yesterday, one of our group members came up with an excellent idea.

She wrote a very touching letter to Director Han.

Some background about Director Han Qing - He personally collaborated with Joseph and Yukee before in separate drama series. Just Recently, Yukee was the female lead of his upcoming drama series {yet to be aired} and to our tremedous surprise, Joseph also made his special guest appearance in this particular drama. I am sure all of you heard about this.

Our Group member hoped to gather more signatures from 2019 Ji Min Shippers as well as Joseph-Yukee-CP-Fans from all over the world. For all of you who wish to see Joseph and Yukee collaborating once again, This is the time to MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD.

If you are interested,

Please send me a JPEG format of your self written short note, expressing your wish for Both of them to collaborate again, together with date and your initial/Signature. Please also help to indicate the State and Country you are from.

My Email is: [email protected]

All your JPEG images will appear in a Video with 2019 HSDS SoundTrack.

I saw the Draft version of that Video and Trust me, it is really very well done.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Lauren ~

Smile

Hi since there have been some discussion about if Joseph Zeng and Yukee Chen should be in another TV drama series together.....

I am wondering if you guys think if they make a new remake of Condor Heroes, they would have Joseph Zeng as Guo Jing, Kabby Hui as Huang Rong and Yukee Chen as Hua Zheng princess? Because since Yukee Chen already played as Zhao Min princess and is already famous, perhaps that would make people takes more interests in Hua Zheng princess character development?

Since in most previous versions like the Guo Jing version played by Hu Ge, not a lot of people would even bother with taking interests in liking Hua Zheng princess even though I think it would be more awesome if perhaps they can make her character development looks more amazingly in depth rather than just make her feel like some minor character?

OT: Actually Yukee will be more suitable for HR as the latter is petite as in many series.
    The actress (can't remember her name) who acted as zwj's mother will be suitable for Hua Zhen and Princess Fragrance as she has the non-pure Chinese look.

On the other hand, I think there are too many re-makes.

Just re-visiting an old question from this series.
    When Yin li went back to mainland, she went to Wudang to find zwj. Why does she do so? How does she know that zwj is related to wudang?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Just re-visiting an old question from this series.
    When Yin li went back to mainland, she went to Wudang to find zwj. Why does she do so? How does she know that zwj is related to wudang?
    If I'm not wrong, she knew that ZWJ was the son of Zhang Cuishan, who's from Wudang.

Quote Originally Posted by limeic View Post
    If I'm not wrong, she knew that ZWJ was the son of Zhang Cuishan, who's from Wudang.
    Thanks. Does this show that Yin-li has not lost her full memory then?

I started watching the TVB version and so far this adaptation is terrible.

Over-used slow motion and low budget CGI I've come to expect from mainland productions ... but the changes to the story make it worse. And all the actresses seem to have the exact same look/facial structure. Terrible casting, terrible fight scenes, terrible changes to the story.

Hi guys, having watched the TV Series and noticing that Zhao Min's father died. I went back to read the translated HSDS edition I own(not sure which version it is) but I did not find that this was accurate. What actually happened in the novel and are there any other inaccuracies? If there are articles/links about it I would appreciate it. Thank you all