Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

About Legend Of Ruyi , it's unclear .... some said that the broadcast license was approved DEC-JAN , but somehow the new guidelines seem to direct hit on them. There isn't anybody of authority explaining why it's stuck.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://i.imgur.com/kR84HnM.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://i.imgur.com/rWFcyeI.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://i.imgur.com/QsT3CJA.jpg')

Who is this in th picture? I hope it's not ZM because I want to see some Mongolian costumes

I don’t think so. Doesn’t look like the ZM actress. But then I’m quite bad at identifying celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by krabs View Post
    About Legend Of Ruyi , it's unclear .... some said that the broadcast license was approved DEC-JAN , but somehow the new guidelines seem to direct hit on them. There isn't anybody of authority explaining why it's stuck.
    I see. Thanks, krabs. Hopefully everything will be sorted out soon. I’m going to need something to tide me over this period of nothing-to-watch 😅

Quote Originally Posted by poppies View Post
    I don’t think so. Doesn’t look like the ZM actress. But then I’m quite bad at identifying celebrities.
    The first two pictures should be ZM (same person).
    First picture is possibly when zwj visited her to ask for the antidote.
    Second picture - with the Mongolian soldiers, likely to be zm too.

Third picture: not sure. (look like the same person?) could be zm too. Running away from zzr when she gate-crashed the wedding ceremony. Checking if the "useless" zwj catches up.

I'm suspecting the 2nd picture to ZM as well because of the Mongolian soldiers in the background. I wish to see more elaborate costumes and hairstyles. IMO, all 3 pictures the actress looked very plain.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Third picture: not sure. (look like the same person?) could be zm too. Running away from zzr when she gate-crashed the wedding ceremony. Checking if the "useless" zwj catches up.
    “Useless” haha. Oh yes, ZZR used her claw skill on ZM’s arm or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    I'm suspecting the 2nd picture to ZM as well because of the Mongolian soldiers in the background. I wish to see more elaborate costumes and hairstyles. IMO, all 3 pictures the actress looked very plain.
    I like plain, actually. Simple costumes, makeup and hair (and preferably not too long).

kaypang gallery said the first picture is ZZR @Guang Mingding

https://www.facebook.com/Kaypang-Gal...9080055955399/

Thank you to a_tumiwa for the link to the gallery in Facebook. I visited that page found some info.
    The first picture would be a scene with ZWJ & ZZR

2nd pic was ZM in disguise as a man

3rd was YSS, ZWJ's mom.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I had to use the "translation" button for all of the writing on that FB page 👍

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    kaypang gallery said the first picture is ZZR @Guang Mingding

https://www.facebook.com/Kaypang-Gal...9080055955399/
    Thanks! XZ is somewhere on the page as well. Looks like the person in the third pic upthread is Yin Susu then.

Nice picts- thanks for posting! I'm mostly hoping for a dashing (xiao1 sa3) ZM.... specially if in this version
    click to show/hide spoilers
    ZWJ is indecisive and ditters between the girls even beyond the end

I'm a fan of the ZM character and think she has been developed in some really cool ways in the prior dramas so hoping this too will give us an awesome ZM (as well as the Wudang 7, Ming Sect folks and other side characters that are usually more awesome than ZWJ himself!)

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    Thank you to a_tumiwa for the link to the gallery in Facebook. I visited that page found some info.
    The first picture would be a scene with ZWJ & ZZR

2nd pic was ZM in disguise as a man

3rd was YSS, ZWJ's mom.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I had to use the "translation" button for all of the writing on that FB page 👍
    100% correct

and these are the list of the actors/actress
    https://www.facebook.com/12743989113...type=3&theater

The producer use pretty girls for all HSDS women characters, so even if the result of this tv series is awful, we can still spoil our eyes.
    i asked the admin about who would be the yellow dressed maiden, looks like its not confirmed yet

This ZWJ actor doesn't look dumb/passive enough, I'm not convinced but I'm willing to be open minded. The wishy washy ending is gonna drive me mad though.

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    100% correct

and these are the list of the actors/actress
    https://www.facebook.com/12743989113...type=3&theater

The producer use pretty girls for all HSDS women characters, so even if the result of this tv series is awful, we can still spoil our eyes.
    i asked the admin about who would be the yellow dressed maiden, looks like its not confirmed yet
    Wow. ZZR in first picture looks pretty, slim and sexy too. If i were to be ZWJ, I will definitely go to Er-mei, ask for her forgiveness, re-build her kingdom, marry her and make her the first Empress of Ming Dynasty.

Second picture: Where's on earth ZM disguised as a man? 100% female in that picture.

Third picture: Yin Su-su: a decisive and capable woman. I think she will never imagine her son to be so wishy-washy.

Post some pictures here:
    1. XZ
    2. Bat King

Banned

OMG, I'm getting some kind of vibes... I think they're going to pull another Swordsman 2013 type adaptation. The one ZWJ will have a steamy relationship with will be DFBB (ZZR). But the one he actually ends up with will be a rather bland RYY (ZM).

Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    OMG, I'm getting some kind of vibes... I think they're going to pull another Swordsman 2013 type adaptation. The one ZWJ will have a steamy relationship with will be DFBB (ZZR). But the one he actually ends up with will be a rather bland RYY (ZM).
    Hmm, sounds interesting.

Interesting, I always thought ZM as mean, but smart-as-heck, decisive (she wanted ZWJ and that was that) honest and fun, while ZZR was a interesting (torn between shifu and ZWJ) but also not as passive (she had to be forced by her Shifu to do a lot of things she did) nor bright and certainly not honest. But I look forward to a different ZZR interpretation!

Agree ZWJ doesn't look passive, hmmmm.... maybe they'll try to make the ending be more about arrogance and anti-monogamy ("I can have any girl I want so I want them all" ) than wishy-washy? (It would be a huge departure for me since my image of ZWJ is a lot around loyalty and humility!)

Anyway, they need to have a very pretty ZZR this round since her shifu (Kathy Chow) is also very pretty.
    To-date, I think the prettiest ZZR goes to Gao Yuan Yuan?

Frankly, after all these years, they really need to have a more decisive zwj who can make some decisions on his own (instead of always depending on XZ and ZM) and kick all the Persians back to Persia.

Btw, can I check: any other non-mainland actor/actress besides Kathy Chow?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Post some pictures here:
    1. XZ
    2. Bat King
    Bat King Wei Yixiao
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i66.tinypic.com/dzb8nk.jpg')

Xiao Zhao does not have picture yet, as the shooting progress is not reach brightness peak timeline yet
    at least, this is the actress, quite pretty
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i63.tinypic.com/24btcn7.jpg')

sorry off-topic:
    kaypang gallery just posted that someone or a company just registered a title for tv series of another jin yong adaptation, Demi Gods and Semi Devils , shooting will start in december 2018 , total 60 episodes .
    this will be the 11th Jin Yong's masterpiece of total 15 that would be released/aired between 2017-2020.
    yeahh Golden Age of Jin Yong adaptation