Thread: Zhang Wuji married all four (https://www.witsky.net/question/6vkz2qwa2/answer/n3kyx62

Default Zhang Wuji married all four (https://www.witsky.net/question/6vkz2qwa2/answer/n3kyx62

Copied and Pasted: https://www.witsky.net/question/6vkz...swer/n3kyx62ax

Charles Hawk

728 people upvote it.

That evening, Xiaozhao waited on Zhang Wuji to finish his meal and was cleaning up his chopsticks. Zhang Wuji looked at Xiaozhao, who was busy but elegant. He thought Xiaozhao was so gentle that he would accompany Xiaozhao tonight.
    Suddenly heard the voice of argument outside the house, vaguely like Yin Li was shouting at someone, "*****, what are you making bad eyes again!" Then came the sound of pushing and shoving. Zhang Wuji wondered who Spider was bullying again and walked out quickly. Yinli cut Zhou's left arm back and continued to drink, "You surnamed Zhou are sneaky all day long. Don't think I don't know!" If you want to poison us again, hum, don't let me catch it! ". Zhou Zhiruo lowered his head slightly and supported his left shoulder with his right hand. Obviously, his left shoulder was painful and his face showed a painful look. Zhang Wuji rushed forward to stop and said, "Spider, don't make a fool of yourself. Quickly let go of Zhiruo and talk about something." Yin Li ruthlessly said, "A Niu Ge, this fox spirit surnamed Zhou just sneaked out of this window, I don't know what bad idea he's making!" Zhou Yunruo raised her head and looked at Zhang Wuji with tears filling her eyes. "Wuji brother, I don't have..." Zhang Wuruo looked at Zhou Yunruo and said to Yinli, "Spider, you must have misunderstood Yunruo. Zhiruo has already changed to good, let her go. Besides, the five of us have been living together for some time. How could Zhi harm us all more? Hearing Zhang Wuji mention that five people live together well, Yin Li is more angry, scolding, "Well, Zhao A Niu, I know you are a devoted man, my father still dares to marry only a concubine, you are good, delusive of three wives and four concubines!" Zhang Wuji was scolded so dumb that he had to continue to dissuade "spiders are all bad for me. But now... You let go of Zhiruo first. You can beat me and scold me any way you like. Yin Li hummed, with a fierce light in his eyes, and shouted, "I think I'll kill Zhou first, and then Zhao and Xiaozhao. Everyone's a hundred!" After that, he took out the dagger from his waist and stabbed Zhou Zhiruo. Zhang Wuji looked at Yinli and wanted to move his true character. In a moment of eagerness, he shifted the heaven and earth, blocked the dagger of Yinli. The dagger suddenly changed its direction of force and flew out obliquely, plunging it into the gallery pillar on one side. Yin Li was shocked by Zhang Wuji's internal force and stepped back a few steps. He seized Zhou Yunruo's hand and loosened it. Zhou Zhiruo fell to the ground.
    Yin Li sees Zhang Wuji to deal with herself with the great change of heaven and earth. Her heart is sad at first. Then she hangs down her head and says to herself, "Sure enough, all men in the world only like fox spirit, even honest and honest Zhang An Niu is no exception...". She pauses and seems to be thinking hard. She suddenly raises her head, her eyes glisten, and says, "You are all in a bad mood, I am. A little friend is not. I'm going to find Zhang Wuji. Well, he must still be in Butterfly Valley." Turn around and go. Zhang Wuji knew that Yin Li was confused again and wanted to catch up with her, but he heard Zhou Zhiru on the ground crying. In distress, Xiao Zhao whispered, "Boy, it seems that Yin girl is ill again, but don't worry, she is like this again and again. Not far away, I went to persuade her to go back to the house to rest. You'd better stay here and take care of Miss Zhou." After saying that, walk away quickly and chase Yin away.
    Zhang Wuji was just in a hurry. He didn't notice when Xiaozhao came out. At this time, he calmed down and wondered how he could have such a good companion as Xiaozhao. At the same time, he thought that he would try to cure spider's disease as soon as possible or he would suffer endlessly. He leaned over to help Zhou Zhiruo, and comforted her gently by saying, "If you don't feel sad again", and wiped her tears with his hands. . Zhou Zhiruo still lowered her head slightly and shed more tears. She said wrongly, "Yin Girl slandered me for trying to harm you, and scolded me as a fox spirit. She had no scruples about her brother. All the mistakes in the past were forced by my Master. Now we are...", she paused and changed her tune."Forget it, once a bad person has been a bad person all his life, I'm still dead." After that, he had to break open his arm to grab the dagger on the pillar. Zhang had to exert his hand to take her into his arms and continue to comfort her in a soft voice: "Yunruo, I naturally believe in you, and I never blame you." Besides, now we live in seclusion, immortal and free, as long as we have a clear conscience, and fear what others say. Zhou Yunruo was tightly embraced by Zhang Wuji. She was happy under her heart. She could not help flying red on her face. She was quiet and authentic. "I have no fear of my brother, but I feel ashamed to say that I am alone with you..." Her voice was so delicate that she couldn't speak for herself. She buried her head in Zhang Wuji's bosom, and she seemed to cry even harder because she was short of breath. Zhang Wuji listened to her words with deep meaning, and smelled the fragrance of her daughter. He could not help being drunk and forgetful for a moment.
    When Zhang Wuji was intoxicated, he suddenly heard a few applause sounds coming from a distance, followed by Zhao Min's voice, "Clap, Zhang Dajiao is good at elegance, beautiful people are in mind, envy others." Zhang Wuji blushed in the face, hurried to relax Zhou Zhiruruo, whispered "Min, you do not...", Zhang Wuji's words were not finished, Zhao Min grabbed Baidao "Wuji, your righteous father from Shaolin." The letter from the temple is of great importance. It's in my room. Will you go and see it?' Zhao Min spoke solemnly, as if something really happened. Zhang Wuji was in a quandary for a moment. He wondered whether he should leave Zhou Zhiruo to Zhao Min's room next week. Zhou Zhiruo said, "The devil! Now lie and cheat again! You can't fool me if you fool your brother! Her eyes were wide open, and the inner force of the Nine Yin Sutra was hidden between her fingers.
    But I heard Xiaozhao come forward and say, "Lord, today Miss Zhou has suffered a lot of grievances. Let her and her son stay alone for a while. Don't be reluctant to do so." ". Zhao Min glanced at Xiaozhao obliquely, turned around and went away. He said, "I have to be reluctant!" Speed up your pace and continue to shout, "Zhang Wuji, it's a matter of great importance, you'll regret it if you don't come." Seeing Zhao Min leaving quickly, Zhang Wuji finally decided to go with Zhao Min. He said to Zhou Yunruo, "Zhiruo, I'll see what happened to my father-in-law, and I'll be back soon." As he walked, he turned to Xiaozhao and asked, "Is Yin girl all right?" When Xiao Zhao nodded, he was assured to catch up with Zhao Min and they went to Zhao Min's room.
    When we arrived at Zhao Min's room, Zhang Wuyi asked, "Minmin, you said my adoptive father...", Zhao Min pouted out, "You really only care about your adoptive father, don't you care about me at all? Don't you want to see me at all?" Zhang Wuji saw Zhao Min's face full of shyness and anger. He shook her hand and flattered her by saying, "Minmin, of course, I care about you, but I hate to see you from time to time, just my righteous father, he...". Zhao Min threw open his impudent hand, turned his back to him and said angrily, "Zhang Wuji, to tell you the truth, your father-in-law hasn't written to me for a long time. I saw that his old man hasn't written to me for a long time, so I sent A San to visit him at Shaolin Temple on behalf of us. He just returned today. He said that his father-in-law was occasionally cold before his old man's home, and was ill for a long time. He was specially made by Wang Fu. Wind-cold medicine cured the wind-cold for the old man, and then came back to life. Now, your adoptive father is safe and sound. Go and accompany your Zhiruo. After that, he sat down in a fit of pique.
    Zhang zhao mowgli finish listen about just know originally a adoptive father recently serious illness, his old age, only hate myself can't beside him personally filial, on second thought, or min min careful, send someone to visit the shaolin temple, otherwise is adoptive father also don't know how long is the worst crimes.Think of spider son this time again let oneself very embarrassed, daft and zhi if always snivelling see her will not be easy.Only min min open the country to give up, breathing life follow your always think for yourself, so it was wronged her, then walk past from behind embrace zhao, said "okay min min, all is me bad, you good for me, I was slow, you sent me.".Zhao was just pretending to be angry, see you at this time he is very sincere apology attitude, he didn't keep from laughing, turned to pass zhang mowgli the eyebrow pencil, said "that you give me a thrush!"。Zhang mowgli took the pen and said "this is the dark you have thrush, let people know that will they not say that you are strange...", zhao said, "I am a succubus, odd behavior nature, drawing on earth didn't you?", zhang mowgli laughed "good good, all depend on you, to paint pictures."
    Zhang mowgli the words sound just fell and shortness of the door there was a knock at the door, listen to small zhao outside shouted "childe, bad, weeks girl working on himself again, it is in a coma, breath, you go and have a look..."
    Zhao a blaze in the heart, she came the dark scold a way, looked up and stared at zhang mowgli, zhang mowgli doesn't know what to do, lower the head to avoid the eyes of zhao, but in the hands of the pen fell down...

(the above content, to the requirements of the part of netizens,

Sorry. The font size is a bit small. You can read the article on the link provided. Anyway,
    1. who is "Zhang Wuruo looked at Zhou Yunruo"?
    2. it is strange that ZZR is still attempting suicide despite having a son. "Lord, today Miss Zhou has suffered a lot of grievances. Let her and her son stay alone for a while...". I presume the son's father is zwj.
    3. It seems that Yin-li has not regained her senses. Article was written on Apr 8, 2019. HSDS 2019 aired from Feb 27, 2019 - Apr 17, 2019. https://mydramalist.com/22656-heaven...d-dragon-saber

4. If Yin-li has not regained her sense, she is unlikely to marry zwj too.

Seems that no one is interested in fan fiction.

Will find out how XZ was saved from going back to Persia.