Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Untamed 陈情令 2019

Banned

Avirtualvoyage.net has The Untamed OST up including the very beautiful instrumental soundtrack at a very awesome 320kbps (the best)...

Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    I finished watching the drama today (8 EPs per weekend on large living room TV). I don't get why some ppl comment on DramaPanda that they couldn't get over the drama even after 1 month... For me it was the opposite, I couldn't really care after it ended. BTW, this the first drama I felt nothing after the ending, which prob explains why it only got 8.2 on Douban. I felt sad after watching last ep of The King's Avatar and Eagle Flag. I really felt nothing with this drama.
    You must be dead inside. LOL. Kidding.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by goodrick View Post
    You must be dead inside. LOL. Kidding.
    This was the only TV drama I ever watched entirely in 1080p (offline download) on a large OLED TV screen. The other dramas mostly view on my Android tablet.

Anyways, Xiao Zhan dramas are the only ones that have no emotional impact on me whatsoever. Take ex. DuoLuo Continent. Watched up to Ep3, but I find the plot and acting very "boring". It's a good drama but very "boring" (as in elicits no emotions from me).

I heard a lot about this Chinese drama. Actually, I was watching The Long Ballad then I started getting messages from friends to watch The Untamed. I thought maybe a story of two fighter guys but I think it is more than that. I also got these channels to watch this series on YouTube but I think it is better to go with Viki or Netflix to stream this series. Is Viki a paid place guys to watch this drama?