Thread: Whose wuxia writing style is closest to Jin Yong and have TV series made out of it?

Default Whose wuxia writing style is closest to Jin Yong and have TV series made out of it?

Who's wuxia writing style is closest to Jin Yong and have TV series made out of it? can anyone list some name of some tv series. im getting back in the wuxia phase lol
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Smile

I'm not sure about reading novels much especially if you're comparing them with the best however if you're looking to watch something new relating to these novels then perhaps would you try to watch the new Jue Dai Shuang Jiao version?

Or perhaps.....Well this isn't actually WuXia.....However there is bound to be some nice battle scenes from this new show if you haven't watched it yet....?

Look at the battle from about two minute and beyond or if you're interested then just watch the whole video. Don't you think it's a nice sword art battle?

There were some discussion comments a while ago saying that wouldn't it be nice if the film production crew of this show be filming a new Xiao Ao Jiang Hu remake?

Quote Originally Posted by GazingStar5 View Post
    There were some discussion comments a while ago saying that wouldn't it be nice if the film production crew of this show be filming a new Xiao Ao Jiang Hu remake?

While I hate the soul/spirit flying out of the body to do battle bit, the rest of the sword fighting in that clip is 100x better than any JY serial ever made.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Smile

Hey since you liked that sword art battling scene, I just thought you might like to know that the director of that Ever TV show is a..... woman.....

From the looks of the making of the show video, it looks like she sure put a whole lot of efforts into filming the show.

Wouldn't you guys want her to be directing and filming the next remake of Xiao Ao Jiang Hu or ummm..... Yi Tian Tu Long Ji or whatever is your favorite WuXia novels........?

Hey I'm not sure if you guys have been reading what Ken and some other people is posting recently about how this Forum might not be functioning correctly and so on.....

Ken and some other people have been making a Spcnet Facebook group but some people are telling me that they're not being able to view it because they don't have Facebook.....
    And I'm not sure if Ken is going through with his plan of making a new Forum page since he haven't said anything else about it.....

Well I'm not sure what to say but hopefully we can ensure that if Spcnet forum goes..... We would still have somewhat of a community in another form somehow.....

With that said, I have made a forum call WuXia Mist at WuXiaMist dot boards dot net and hopefully you guys would gather there and we can discuss further about how we can still have such a nice WuXia TV Drama Series Novel community and ummm..... I'm not sure what else to say.....

What do you guys think?