Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is Fok Do of ROCH? Where is Jik Bik?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    Still no proof of HJ maliciousness, just your biased opinion.
    Treated HJ & TL like her own children (your comment on 10/06/2020) but not as family (your comment 11/06/2020), do you even read your own comments?
    She had no problem with her son helping to invade other nations to commit genocide.
    So you admit it was a Song officer who killed Guo Xiaotian and the Song must shoulder responsibility?
    LP is a commoner whereas HJ & TL are royal. She loved and cared for them like her own children but she did not dare to consider them as her children because in her mind they are in much higher class than her. My point is LP never an ingrate. She treated people with respect. She did not support genocide against other nations. KJ asked GK to not genocide against the people of the Jin. Regarding Duan Tiande, he was a corrupted officer and acted accordingly. He paid for what he did. The Song did not order the DTD to kill KST so the Song Dynasty is not responsible for it. Yeah, the Song Dynasty is corrupted. Regarding HJ, she underestimated LP. She never thought LP would commit suicide for common good.

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    LP is a commoner whereas HJ & TL are royal. She loved and cared for them like her own children but she did not dare to consider them as her children because in her mind they are in much higher class than her. My point is LP never an ingrate. She treated people with respect. She did not support genocide against other nations. KJ asked GK to not genocide against the people of the Jin. Regarding Duan Tiande, he was a corrupted officer and acted accordingly. He paid for what he did. The Song did not order the DTD to kill KST so the Song Dynasty is not responsible for it. Yeah, the Song Dynasty is corrupted. Regarding HJ, she underestimated LP. She never thought LP would commit suicide for common good.
    Did you or did yo not write "She treated Hua Jeng and Tolui like daughter and son"?
    Now you are arguing she did not treat them like family. What the hell are children then, pets?
    GJ asked for Samarkand to be spared, not the Jin. I know you don't like to, but please check your facts.
    LP did not say a single word asking the Khan to show mercy to anyone.
    All Song had to do was get their act together and GXT would have lived. Instead they were corrupt and cowardly from top to bottom, a crime you find unacceptable when the Mongol display it but forgivable when the Song do.
    Again no evidence regarding HJ. If you are going to reply back regarding her, either show proof or do not bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    Did you or did yo not write "She treated Hua Jeng and Tolui like daughter and son"?
    Now you are arguing she did not treat them like family. What the hell are children then, pets?
    GJ asked for Samarkand to be spared, not the Jin. I know you don't like to, but please check your facts.
    LP did not say a single word asking the Khan to show mercy to anyone.
    All Song had to do was get their act together and GXT would have lived. Instead they were corrupt and cowardly from top to bottom, a crime you find unacceptable when the Mongol display it but forgivable when the Song do.
    Again no evidence regarding HJ. If you are going to reply back regarding her, either show proof or do not bother.
    What I meant was she loves them like she loves her children, always wanted the best for them. She is always grateful for all the things that they provided to her. Regarding HJ, she knew KJ and LP were about to flee. She knew KJ would not invade the Song willingly. However, she still reported to her father that lead to the death of LP. She thought LP would submit and KJ would follow her father order. If the civilians were Jin instead of Samarkand, I think GJ would ask GK to spare them as well. LP did not ask GK to spare anyone life because not everyone has a opportunity to talk to GK. GJ was able ask because he was a high ranking official. So what do you think about genocide against civilians by the Mongols during the war?

Yeah, the Song was corrupted. Duan Tiande was bad and paid the price. I never said the Song was great. I am against genocide against civilians whether they are Jin, Samarkand or Song.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    OT: MS, I like your last comment about mother Li Ping. Maybe that's why she need to die in the story.
    Yeah, she needs to die so her son can free himself and become a hero. She had done all the right things all her life and died a tragic death. I guess sometime life is suck.