Thread: [Tencent] Cross Fire (2020) - Luhan, Leo Wu Lei

Banned

Default [Tencent] Cross Fire (2020) - Luhan, Leo Wu Lei

Another new gaming drama from Tencent airing this Monday, Jul 20. Below first episode:

The funny part was seeing all those CRT monitors behind the hair salon. The BAD part drama pisses me off making Windows XP seem like ancient OS. I bought a second hand off-lease laptop this January for the purpose of extending my use of Windows XP. 3.4GHz with turbo boost, it's a lot faster than the CPUs China is just starting to produce domestically.

I use Windows XP most of the time. It is NOT an ancient OS like the drama makes it...

Banned

^ Above video has ENG subs, but u have to turn it on by pressing the caption button...

Banned

This drama very weird being the first Tencent where ENG subs r impossible to find beyond Ep1. Anyone really want those ENG subbed episodes the only place that has them is kdramaviki.

Banned

I watched up to Ep10. It's like 10x better than The King's Avatar coz its a drama first gaming genre second. TKA had potential, but the drama adaptation wasn't all that good. Whoever screen wrote this drama is a genius!

Banned

Over 20 episodes released (a little more than than half of series). Douban ratings 7.8/66k votes don't lie, this drama better than The King's Avatar.

Be warned though, coz this is a Tencent drama, you'll find a lot of (fake) shocker/suspense scenes like Ye Xiu almost losing his last bit of HP, Fan Xian getting fatally stabbed, etc. Only to find out in the next season or episode that it wasn't so bad, Tencent just playing a trick on u...

Banned

Building a "brand new" Windows XP computer in 2021. Shame on Tencent for portraying Windows XP as some ancient relic in The King's Avatar (flashback scenes) and Cross Fire!

https://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthr...=1#post1155715