Thread: (Just asking) Besides spcnet, which other wuxia forums do you visit?

Default (Just asking) Besides spcnet, which other wuxia forums do you visit?

Glazingstar has suggested wuxia mist.

Any other forums where there is constant posting by members?

Smile

I'm not sure about other languages but I don't think there are anymore forum left for WuXia community beside SPCNET, Wuxia society dot com, and Wuxia Society forum by Galvaltron.

The WuXia Society dot com by someone name Jen is not that meaningful when it comes to discussion.....
    It's great to go there to read the novel but if you try to say something that isn't from the novel, Jen will be like Mie Jue Shi Tai and probably not like what you have to say.....
    So much for wanting to build a community but not willing to be more like Zhang Wu Ji or something I guess.....

Galvaltron WuXia society forum have too many section and category..... It can be confusing not knowing which section to post in as the other section seems the same..... Wouldn't it be easier to just have one general WuXia discussion section or whatever..... There's just too many sections you might feel like those guys at Xia Ke Dao gathering at the end of Ode to Gallantry.

Like for example could it be this martial art is performed like this instead of like that and ect ect.....

As for this SPCNET forum..... Well I have been saying for almost whole year now that there's some functionality problems and this SPCNET person haven't returned to do something about it yet.....

I feel like the WuXia community groups is turning into San Guo.....

I wonder which person would it be more easier to make friends with..... Great general Zhang Fei or some of you guys on this SPCNET Forum that don't talk much.....