Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Yeung Gor completely abandon the Heavy Iron Sword after Sad Palms?

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    Boredom actually.
    Yes, you are correct.
    One day (out of boredom) on the beach, YG did a soft kick and the force smashed a turtle's shell.
    From there he merged all his previous martial arts and created Sad Palms, which is internal based and some stances required sadness to maximize its effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Yes, you are correct.
    One day (out of boredom) on the beach, YG did a soft kick and the force smashed a turtle's shell.
    Hopefully, the turtle was no longer inside. That would have been cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Hopefully, the turtle was no longer inside. That would have been cruel.
    Hopefully not.
    It most likely a dried turtle shell.
    But how does YG know that there is a live turtle inside or not

Did turtle shell that hard..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Did turtle shell that hard..
    Source: turtleholic.com

How hard is a tortoise's shell?

A turtle shell is extremely hard, and can withstand thousands of pounds worth of pressure. The average turtle shell has a fracture toughness of 36.4MPa m1/2.
    Fracture toughness measures the amount of force needed to fracture through a surface.

How Much Force Is Required To Break A Turtle Shell?
    Turtles shells are sturdy enough to withstand extreme pressure. Different species of turtles have different degrees of hardness in shells. It’s believed that a turtle shell can resist up to 200 times its weight. So, a 1000 pound of pressure might not be enough to break a turtle’s shell.

===> My analysis:
    I think post-16 YG's soft palm or kick carry ~1000+ jins/catties. He was able to smash the turtle's shell with a nonchalantly, soft kick and was able casually hit JLFW in the shoulder and caused him a lot of pain when full-powered Sad Palms was activated.

No wonder why YG was able to kick JLFW off the platform and his heavy kick caused him to spit out blood.

It seems like my ocean wave force theory has support and was correct.
    Hence, YG's soft kick was rated ~1000 jins and his hard kick was rated much greater than 1000 jins.
    Wow, I was correct all of this time regarding YG's power, bring on the HIS and rule the Wuxia world!

Source: turtleholic.com

How hard is a tortoise's shell?

A turtle shell is extremely hard, and can withstand thousands of pounds worth of pressure. The average turtle shell has a fracture toughness of 36.4MPa m1/2.
    Fracture toughness measures the amount of force needed to fracture through a surface.

How Much Force Is Required To Break A Turtle Shell?
    Turtles shells are sturdy enough to withstand extreme pressure. Different species of turtles have different degrees of hardness in shells. It’s believed that a turtle shell can resist up to 200 times its weight. So, a 1000 pound of pressure might not be enough to break a turtle’s shell.

===> My analysis:
    I think post-16 YG's soft palm or kick carry ~1000+ jins/catties. He was able to smash the turtle's shell with a nonchalantly, soft kick and was able casually hit JLFW in the shoulder and caused him a lot of pain when full-powered Sad Palms was activated.

No wonder why YG was able to kick JLFW off the platform and his heavy kick caused him to spit out blood.

It seems like my ocean wave force theory has support and was correct.
    Hence, YG's soft kick was rated ~1000 jins and his hard kick was rated much greater than 1000 jins.
    Wow, I was correct all of this time regarding YG's power, bring on the HIS and rule the Wuxia world!
    Yet HYS rated his palm strength only on par with GJ 18 Dragon Palm and in HSDS GX once said that in terms of arm strength no one could match GJ..

Yet HYS rated his palm strength only on par with GJ 18 Dragon Palm and in HSDS GX once said that in terms of arm strength no one could match GJ..
    Interesting that GX said that in HSDS, knowing that JLFW's raw palm strikes were more powerful, even pre-16 against GJ.

Interesting that GX said that in HSDS, knowing that JLFW's raw palm strikes were more powerful, even pre-16 against GJ.
    Fang Tianlao was angry and surprised to see his third martial arts brother wounded but remained smiling and said, “Your palm techniques are indeed very powerful, and are hardly equaled in the realm. My respects.”

Guo Xiang thought, “When it comes to powerful palm techniques, who can match my father’s Eighteen Palms of Dragon Subduing. You, The Three Saints of Kunlun, are just too ignorant. One of these days you’ll meet a true hero of the central plains.”

When she thought of this, she felt grieved again. Because she wished that the hero they would meet was Yang Guo and not her father Guo Jing.

Fang Tianlao was angry and surprised to see his third martial arts brother wounded but remained smiling and said, “Your palm techniques are indeed very powerful, and are hardly equaled in the realm. My respects.”

Guo Xiang thought, “When it comes to powerful palm techniques, who can match my father’s Eighteen Palms of Dragon Subduing. You, The Three Saints of Kunlun, are just too ignorant. One of these days you’ll meet a true hero of the central plains.”

When she thought of this, she felt grieved again. Because she wished that the hero they would meet was Yang Guo and not her father Guo Jing.
    Poor GX.
    But she most likely was hero-worshipping by making that comment.
    She probably forgot about how powerful JLFW's palms were.

How old was GX when she made this comment?
    YG was still alive?
    Poor girl

Poor GX.
    But she most likely was hero-worshipping by making that comment.
    She probably forgot about how powerful JLFW's palms were.
    Well HYS remark YG Sad Palm ~ 18 Dragon Palm in "power" and YG "random" palm could match JLFW palm so I think GJ ~ YG ~ JLFW in terms of palm strength..

How old was GX when she made this comment?
    YG was still alive?
    Poor girl
    3 years after end-ROCH so her age around 19 years old..

3 years after end-ROCH so her age around 19 years old..
    This breaks my heart.
    GX, why do you have to love YG that much?
    You could have love ZSF or someone else.
    What is love.....