Thread: Did Yang Xiao ever get the full Heaven and Earth Great Shift?

Default Did Yang Xiao ever get the full Heaven and Earth Great Shift?

After Zhang Wuji retired and handed the leadership over to Yang Xiao, did he also passed a copy of the Heaven and Earth Great Shift?

Would be interesting if it eventually landed in the hands of Zhu Yuanzhang.

No idea. But XZ/Persian Cult has a copy. https://wuxiasociety.com/heaven-swor...third-edition/

"Xiaozhao dispatched emissaries to return the Persian’s six Holy Flame Tablets to the Ming Cult. Since Zhang Wuji learnt the techniques from the six tablets that belonged to the Persian Ming Cult, he returned the favour by giving them a copy of the Great Shift in Heaven and Earth."

btw,
    in the third edition, Wuji did not hand-over leadership to Yang Xiao anymore, but decided to make 3 people (yang xiao, fan yao, and peng yingyu) to handle the duty until next leader choosen

There is no record about that.

But even if ZWJ passed it to somebody else like YX or Zhu Yuan Zhang, I doubt they could manage to utilize it.
    Even Yang Xiao, one of top pugilist of its era, could only manage to learn until 2nd stage of the Heaven and Earth Great Shift, and if he couldn't master 2nd stage in 7 years he should stop learning it or he would get fire deviation.

Zhu Yuan Zhang is only mediocre pugilist, i doubt he could even manage to perform 1 sentence of the 1st stage.

Other than ZWJ, ZSF and maybe Lady Yang/Yellow dressed maiden, practically no one could master Heaven and Earth Great Shift in HSDS

YX already said that he maxed out at the 2nd level. The highest level anyone (other than the original creator and ZWJ) got was 5th but he died from fire deviation right after that. Only Yang Dingtian managed to complete level 4.

After ZWJ, no one has ever attained his level of inner power anymore so the manual basically became a collector's item.

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    YX already said that he maxed out at the 2nd level. The highest level anyone (other than the original creator and ZWJ) got was 5th but he died from fire deviation right after that. Only Yang Dingtian managed to complete level 4.

After ZWJ, no one has ever attained his level of inner power anymore so the manual basically became a collector's item.
    What about using the martial arts in the Holy Fire Tablets? It complemented H&EGS. If YDT had both H&EGS and the Tablets could he have made it to level 5 and survive.

My understanding is Holy Fire Tablets contain the missing piece, integrated and additional martial arts to 7th level of Heaven & Earth Great Shift.

YDT is simply can't use it because of he only mastering 4th level, and the worst is his internal is not sufficient to master it.

ZWJ can master the holy fire tablet becasue he is already at 7th level (even though not yet master it because of some missing pieces) and his internal energi is sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by St3v3 View Post
    My understanding is Holy Fire Tablets contain the missing piece, integrated and additional martial arts to 7th level of Heaven & Earth Great Shift.

YDT is simply can't use it because of he only mastering 4th level, and the worst is his internal is not sufficient to master it.

ZWJ can master the holy fire tablet becasue he is already at 7th level (even though not yet master it because of some missing pieces) and his internal energi is sufficient.
    Holy Fire Tablet and Persian Arts which Wuji use in the 3rd fight against Du Monks is the same art or not..

I had no idea, but as far as i know ZWJ only knows QKDNY and holy fire tablet from Persia.
    I only remember in the tv adaptation 2019, ZWJ explains he integrate 9 Yang, Tai chi, QKDNY and Holy Fire tablet when the 3 Du's monk him what is the strange martial arts he used to fight.

Maybe some expert here who read the novel who can explain?

Is there any chance that he saw some other Persian guy fight in the street and copy the martial arts or Xiao Zhao sent him any other martial arts book :lol

I had no idea, but as far as i know ZWJ only knows QKDNY and holy fire tablet from Persia.
    I only remember in the tv adaptation 2019, ZWJ explains he integrate 9 Yang, Tai chi, QKDNY and Holy Fire tablet when the 3 Du's monk him what is the strange martial arts he used to fight.

Maybe some expert here who read the novel who can explain?

Is there any chance that he saw some other Persian guy fight in the street and copy the martial arts or Xiao Zhao sent him any other martial arts book :lol
    Well in the original novel Qian Kun Shift and Persian Arts is not "same"..

There is no record about that.

But even if ZWJ passed it to somebody else like YX or Zhu Yuan Zhang, I doubt they could manage to utilize it.
    Even Yang Xiao, one of top pugilist of its era, could only manage to learn until 2nd stage of the Heaven and Earth Great Shift, and if he couldn't master 2nd stage in 7 years he should stop learning it or he would get fire deviation.

Zhu Yuan Zhang is only mediocre pugilist, i doubt he could even manage to perform 1 sentence of the 1st stage.

Other than ZWJ, ZSF and maybe Lady Yang/Yellow dressed maiden, practically no one could master Heaven and Earth Great Shift in HSDS
    Well, if Heaven & Earth Great Shift was given to Zhu Yuan Zhang, it definitely would be forgotten in the deepest part of Imperial Palace's library. Because Zhu, as the Emperor didn't need any high level martial art to be strong. He was already strong as the Emperor.

Yes, ZYZ is the emperor and has thousand soldiers protecting him. But I really think that he is still afraid of ZWJ, and might be concerned if someday ZWJ will come to kill him for what he has done to Ming Clan