Thread: Plans post-pandemic.

Default Plans post-pandemic.

Hello,

I'm just a little curious, with all the Covid-19 vaccines currently being available in the world right now, not one is still what we can call 100% safe to take by everyone. My question is, when would it be possible to have the 100% safe vaccine for this certain virus?

I'm just tired of waiting of when will this end and being afraid of taking a new vaccine which has no assurances of either it is safe or it's our free ticket away from Covid-19.

Quote Originally Posted by kmoley View Post
    Hello,

I'm just a little curious, with all the Covid-19 vaccines currently being available in the world right now, not one is still what we can call 100% safe to take by everyone. My question is, when would it be possible to have the 100% safe vaccine for this certain virus?

I'm just tired of waiting of when will this end and being afraid of taking a new vaccine which has no assurances of either it is safe or it's our free ticket away from Covid-19.
    Hey. I just had my 1st dose of Astrazeneca last week. Had the fever and chills, nausea and muscle aches. Lasted about 3-4 days. Now I am doing fine. Sister had 2 doses of Pfizer already, same symptoms but she is all right now as well.

I don't think there can be a 100% safe vaccine since we are introducing a weakened version of a virus into people. We are supposed to have side effects, but the question is how much and for how long? For people with bad health and chronic illnesses, they may never get the vaccine, so 100% vaccination is not ideal as well, even if we exclude the anti-vaxxers. But the more of us that can take on the side effects of the vaccine that get vaccinated, we can help minimise the spread and mutation of the virus and protect those unable or unwilling to be vaccinated.

I think it is normal to be scared. You can wait for more data to be released before going ahead. In Australia where I live, they have selected people to take monthly blood tests to see the effects of the virus. I think it may be going ahead in other countries as well so I hope we can have some collated data soon.

If you don't feel like getting the COVID vaccine, you may want to get your flu vaccine out of the way.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

There is no 100% safe vaccine. Each person's body reacts differently. Someone somewhere is going to experience fatal complication. We just have to assess the risks and decide what's best for us.

I have few friends who have been vaccinated already and they are all doing good. Still, my preference will be to wait a little more or rather wait for J&J vaccine results against the new variants.

Quote Originally Posted by kmoley View Post
    I have few friends who have been vaccinated already and they are all doing good. Still, my preference will be to wait a little more or rather wait for J&J vaccine results against the new variants.
    The J&J vaccine and the Astrazenca one are pretty much the same and are made with the same technique. If people are concerned about AZ, then J&J is the same risk in terms of blood clots.

Pfizer seems to the one people are choosing now but then the CEO just announced that a third dose might be needed.

The info is changing day to day and so is the virus. The more people the virus hits, the more mutated it will become. And with more mutations, the vaccine we have ca no longer protect us.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Banned

U guys know this pandemic is a scam right? Basically China is going to host an Olympics event soon. Look at history the last time China did that in July-Aug 2008, the stock market crashed hard starting Sept-Oct. The world financial system is controlled by the elite bankers and they want to repeat the stock market crash. In 2008, they used China to sucker ppl into investing at the stock market top before the crash. They want to sucker as many investors this time using the same old tactics, get everyone investing then crash a few weeks after China Olympics 2021.

So, what this has to do with the pandemics? It's a man-made event hyped up by the media. Thousands die every year of the flu. But no becoz it's Covid that allows the elite to force ppl to stay at home. What u think ppl do when they're at home? Play games, trade stocks!!!! Those fukers forcing everyone stay home buy up the stock market top. That's what Covid-19 all about, making ppl stay home play stock market!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    U guys know this pandemic is a scam right? Basically China is going to host an Olympics event soon. Look at history the last time China did that in July-Aug 2008, the stock market crashed hard starting Sept-Oct. The world financial system is controlled by the elite bankers and they want to repeat the stock market crash. In 2008, they used China to sucker ppl into investing at the stock market top before the crash. They want to sucker as many investors this time using the same old tactics, get everyone investing then crash a few weeks after China Olympics 2021.

So, what this has to do with the pandemics? It's a man-made event hyped up by the media. Thousands die every year of the flu. But no becoz it's Covid that allows the elite to force ppl to stay at home. What u think ppl do when they're at home? Play games, trade stocks!!!! Those fukers forcing everyone stay home buy up the stock market top. That's what Covid-19 all about, making ppl stay home play stock market!
    In summary, the elite banker's strategy: Rather than being productive workers minding your own business at work, we want you to be at home trading online or calling up your brokers during this most important phase of our stock market scam. The corpses being openly burnt in India. Lol, if it was a movie production, do u imagine how much it costs to stack a bunch of woods together, burn up some straw-stuffed dummies?

. - . .