Thread: How effective would Cheung 3 Fung + Cheung Mo Gei have been against Shaolin trio?

Default How effective would Cheung 3 Fung + Cheung Mo Gei have been against Shaolin trio?

Even with the support of two of the Ming Cult's most powerful fighters, Yeung Siu and Yan Teen Jing, Cheung Mo Gei was unable to overcome the three Do-Generation Shaolin elders. Yan Teen Jing even lost his life in the fight.

Cheung Mo Gei mooted that perhaps if he and his grandteacher Cheung 3 Fung were to join forces, then they could defeat the three Do monks. Do you agree that the grandstudent/grandteacher combo could have pulled it off, and if so, how easily?

Well I think end-YG alone more than enough to beat Du Monk if he use Heavy Sword though not easy since YG ~ Wuji and Wuji ~ Du Monk we must at least need "special weapon" to defeat them assume they are on the same level of course so 2 Wuji level fighter would easily "destroy" Du Monk..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well I think end-YG alone more than enough to beat Du Monk if he use Heavy Sword though not easy since YG ~ Wuji and Wuji ~ Du Monk we must at least need "special weapon" to defeat them assume they are on the same level of course so 2 Wuji level fighter would easily "destroy" Du Monk..
    I know you are a hardcore fan of YG, but i just ask you some other random question do you belive that "underperformed" ZWJ or ZSF with Heaven Sword or Dragon Sabre could also won against 3 Du's in the first encounter?

Quote Originally Posted by St3v3 View Post
    I know you are a hardcore fan of YG, but i just ask you some other random question do you belive that "underperformed" ZWJ or ZSF with Heaven Sword or Dragon Sabre could also won against 3 Du's in the first encounter?
    Z3F never "underperform" so hard to decide but if he fight "properly" and use Heaven Sword I think he would win..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Z3F never "underperform" so hard to decide but if he fight "properly" and use Heaven Sword I think he would win..
    Yeah 100 years old + vs youngster.

Moreover, too consistent is too good to be true. There is no one athletes could ever get the same best result every match.

Even the author himself can't be consistent in writing

Quote Originally Posted by St3v3 View Post
    Yeah 100 years old + vs youngster.

Moreover, too consistent is too good to be true. There is no one athletes could ever get the same best result every match.

Even the author himself can't be consistent in writing
    Yeah you right Maradona Messy Mohammad Ali Michael Jordan and Vale Rossi not always have "good match" but we know they are still better in terms of"consistency" than say Lennox Lewis or Max Biaggi same with Z3F XF GJ or YG we rarely seen they "underperform"..