Thread: Mobile game recommendations

Default Mobile game recommendations

Hi all,

We've all have different ways to fight off this boredemness that is the result of this pandemic. I, for one, have been playing Perfect World M and Mobile Legends to fill my free time, though, I've gotten bored of playing Perfect world. Is there any mobile online game you found awesome to play and can recommend?

ML is a good one because it's fast-paced. Not sure about the others, but AxE is also good. However, I think you need to know someone who already plays this as it's quite complicated at first.

Hi @tugmashed I did try playing Axe before but it doesn't suit my preference. I'm playing LOL Wild Rift and I'm hooked to playing it since it's first open beta. You might want to try it!

Banned

I played Mobile Legends up until yesterday. My favorite char is Sun/Monkey King. Could beat up most chars using clones ultimate unless they had an HP-cheat character like Ruby, Argus etc. all of a sudden regaining most of their HP (with Argus I had to run away until his second HP protect ran out then attack him again). But, my god the most recent update to ML... The music sucked, special FX sucked, new Layla voice acting sucked... so I quitted ML. It's like Moonton tried too hard to pre-emptive "strike" League of Legends: Wild Rift and failed miserably.

Banned

Two things I really *hate* in mobile games... The grass or shrubs are static models (don't move or sway in the wind), and the sky is also a static bitmap image. We're in 2020 my god not 1990's. Even this PC game I like from 1999 called Sacrifice and rotating bitmaps to simulate cloud movements and weather effects.

This new mobile game, Genshin Impact doesn't seem to piss me off in these two categories above. It's also the first Android game I came across where you can save progress if you play on your PC and then continue on your mobile device. The first cross-platform ORPG to release on PS4/5, etc. Budget to develop the game was $100 million dollars, which was also what drew me to have a look:

Banned

Personally, I think the game that's gonna revolutionize the mobile industry, set a new benchmark for others to achieve is League of Legends: Wild Rift. Mobile Legends started out as a LoL clone with European focus (most of their characters roster are from Europe), the main announcer sounds European, whereas the game before LoL (Arena of Valor) used this announcer with a really thick American accent.

Anyways, I personally think LoL Wild Rift will make other game developers play to their tune coz it seems like the first "next" gen mobile game of the 2020's. Did you guys see the crazy (meaning awesome) martial arts filmography in the first few episodes of Joy of Life? If Tencent was smart, they would have tried to control the development of LoL: WR as much as possible give it their special touch instead of letting Riot Games freely do whatever they want. When you kill a char in LoL: WR, their HP meter shatters. That kind of stuff/ideas I think came from Tencent not the developers at Riot Games...

Banned

So I was shocked to find out Genshin Impact doesn't exist on the Google Play Store anymore... When I just installed it the other day. That's coz the device I used was older Android 5 something. Apparently GI can only be installed on Android 8+ devices.

Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    I played Mobile Legends up until yesterday. My favorite char is Sun/Monkey King. Could beat up most chars using clones ultimate unless they had an HP-cheat character like Ruby, Argus etc. all of a sudden regaining most of their HP (with Argus I had to run away until his second HP protect ran out then attack him again). But, my god the most recent update to ML... The music sucked, special FX sucked, new Layla voice acting sucked... so I quitted ML. It's like Moonton tried too hard to pre-emptive "strike" League of Legends: Wild Rift and failed miserably.
    I love playing Lesley and Cyclops, those two are the only mains I have in Rank mode. LOLOL. I found Sun to be quite hard to play, man you got fast fingers I say.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tugmashed View Post
    I love playing Lesley and Cyclops, those two are the only mains I have in Rank mode. LOLOL. I found Sun to be quite hard to play, man you got fast fingers I say.
    Yeah I noticed my tablet quickly got a dirty screen from too much palm sweat while playing ML. So I stopped playing ML on tablet and used a PC emulator instead. Man Sun controls like arse on keyboard n mouse plus difficult to aim. The only character that plays good on PC is Eudora. Once she locks onto hero, pretty easy to cast ultimate. I managed to get to Epic III from new account on Eudora alone. That how ez Eudora is on PCs.

I remember playing this Mobile Legends game on PC emulator before, and I've reached my wit's end that time(that's how horibble it is playing it on PC). Probably the reason I never tried it on mobile. :/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kmoley View Post
    I remember playing this Mobile Legends game on PC emulator before, and I've reached my wit's end that time(that's how horibble it is playing it on PC). Probably the reason I never tried it on mobile. :/
    Mobile Legends had become worse. I used to be able to play it on this old Android 5.x tablet. Same tablet now after so many ML updates, there is a lag spike every 60 seconds. Like literally the game freezes for 15 secs every time, and when resumes, I'm given this message that I gone AFK and my char had gone bot mode...

If you play games just to pass time like for 15 min or so then get games like pool8, Subway Surf and other but if you are hard core gamer then try COD or PUBG.

Hi, have you ever thought about how to create a gaming site and design it so that people feel comfortable and interested there? I read more here about how you can actually make a website in this article, and also tried to do it for the first time, thanks to this blog I know how to promote myself in this area.

I played Dynasty Legends 2 , which is action RPG based on Three Kingdoms theme. Also I am waiting for Dynasty Warriors M which releades tomorrow 23 Oct 2023.

I made music clip of Legend of Condor Heroes using graphics from Dynasty Legends 2... check it out :

and here from Return of Condor Heroes

Totally feel you on the quest to beat pandemic boredom with games. Perfect World M and Mobile Legends are solid choices! If you're looking to spice things up, have you ever tried diving into mobile online games with cash prizes? It's like taking the excitement up a notch while scoring some extra dough. Let me know if you're up for the challenge or if you've discovered any gems in the world of mobile gaming!
    Last edited by Bortegass; 01-03-24 at 06:08 AM.