Thread: More lockdowns...

Default More lockdowns...

How are things going on in your area? Is your local on the verge of having another lockdown? Given the continued rise of infections, how is your local doing so far to fight against these outbreaks?

Nope. We have been following certain restrictions here to go by. Bars and restaurants are closed from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am because once it gets drunk out, social distancing is not a thing at all. Personally, I'm not eating inside a building anytime soon anyway, so that doesn't affect me. I am watching the numbers go up and up and up here.Capacity limits are back to 50% from 75% now (but mathematically for most establishments, the difference between 50% and full is not appreciable. 25% capacity allows for adequate spacing between tables).We were doing relatively well and did have fairly strict restrictions in the spring, but the psychology and politics of the situation have both changed, so I'm not expecting to go back to the restrictions we had at the beginning of the pandemic. However, it's just very sad to hear for those who are greatly affected.I just randomly found out this article, a good read for probably most of us feeling low during this pandemic. Try checking this out: http://depressioncell.com/covid-19-m...ow-and-broken/

Thanks @tugmashed. That article seems to have a lot of sound advice.

You're welcome!