Thread: Hong Qigong's legacy in Emei sect?

Angry Hong Qigong's legacy in Emei sect?

chapter 37 HSDS: As soon as they shot the thunderbolt bullets, Yu and Yin two people immediately leaped more than ten ‘zhang’s back, to guard against the successive attacks of Emei Pai. If they were shot again and again, they knew that eventually they would not be able to stand.There wasn’t anyone among the crowd of heroes who was not stunned to see that the thunderbolt bullets were this deadly. They thought that in the present age, other than these two Wudang Pai masters, perhaps not too many people would be able to escape these thunderbolt bullets. Those with superior ‘qing gong’ might be able to evade, but if the bullets were scattered with ‘man tian hua yu’ [blossoming rain filling the sky] technique, several thunderbolt bullets would collide with each other midair, as soon as these bullets exploded, they would not escape alive even if they were able to move faster.
    满天花雨 (simplified) / 滿天花雨 (traditional) which was mentioned in HSDS , have a same name with the technique that Hong Qigong taught Huang Rong (first mentioned in ch12 LOCH) . Probably Hong Qigong > Huang Rong > Guo Xiang > Emei's martial arts ? any opinion regarding this ? cc to @Athena who just show up recently .**so sad, we can only discuss here less than 2 months before this forum expiry and the owner hasnt extended the domain yet
    Last edited by a_tumiwa; 11-26-20 at 01:11 AM. Reason: format error

omg , what's wrong with the format post of this forum? my post became so mess!

so sad, we can only discuss here less than 2 months before this forum expiry and the owner hasnt extended the domain yet
    Where was this mentioned?

As for the topic - interesting.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I'm fairly sure that the term is generic, referring to throwing a bunch of projectiles together in a shotgun manner towards a general target, rather than targeting each projectile individually to a specific target. The term also crops up in Crimson Sabre, Smiling Proud Wanderer and Flying Fox. And in the passage in HSDS, it was saying if such an approach was used, not that the Emei members were actually doing it!
    Last edited by Doc Kwok; 11-26-20 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    omg , what's wrong with the format post of this forum? my post became so mess!
    Same here - it removes all my line breaks, and the formatting controls are a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Where was this mentioned? As for the topic - interesting.
    i checked the domain status via : https://whois.domaintools.com/spcnet.tv or https://who.is/whois/spcnet.tvand the FAQ page of the domain site state this:https://www.namecheap.com/support/kn...on%20date.What happens to my domain name after it expires?Each domain name has its own registration and expiration date. Most domain names can be registered for a period from 1 to 10 years. They can be renewed, if necessary, while they are still active or reactivated after their expiration date.The Domain Registry marks any domain name as expired when the expiration date first begins. Once this happens, the domain name is then moved to Namecheap parking nameservers. Here, the respective website and its mail service will cease to work.The majority of these expired domain names will remain in your Namecheap account for 30 days after the initial expiration date.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Kwok View Post
    I'm fairly sure that the term is generic, referring to throwing a bunch of projectiles together in a shotgun manner towards a general target, rather than targeting each projectile individually to a specific target. The term also crops up in Crimson Sabre, Smiling Proud Wanderer and Flying Fox. And in the passage in HSDS, it was saying if such an approach was used, not that the Emei members were actually doing it!
    oh thanks for your valuable info.crimson sabre = yuan chengzhi threw Go pieces using this techniqueSPW =... the sun moon sect elder?Flying fox = no clue...