Thread: 3 days to go before this ends? Countdown anyone?

Default 3 days to go before this ends? Countdown anyone?

In case Doomsday does indeed arrive on 24th Jan and this forum goes into the yonder.

Its been a great nearly 2 decades with all of you here. It has been fun, and memorable.

All the best!
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

dont worry, 95% nothing will happen, but if the worst case really happen, we already have a FB group.
    spcnet would live longer than covid-19, i have faith for that

Thanks for posting this, CC. Like you I must have been reading and occasionally posting for nearly two decades. I've always enjoyed the wuxia genre but the discussions and, in particular, the translations took my enjoyment and appreciation of wuxia to a completely different level.

I'd like to offer my thanks and a proper goodbye and best wishes to you and those others (foxs and every other person who has endeavoured to translate, Athena, Candide, HuangYushi, Ian Liew, Laviathan, Moin, PJ, tape, Ren Wo Xing and many many many more who have discussed and debated) who have helped to transform my understanding of Jin Yong, Gu Long, Huang Yi and the wuxia genre in general. Thank you for sharing your time and effort with us, and I wish you all the best in the years to come.

Well, January 24 has come and gone, and SPCNET Forums are still here. Guess the threat has passed...at least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Well, January 24 has come and gone, and SPCNET Forums are still here. Guess the threat has passed...at least for now.
    Hmmm, someone has to be paying the bills to keep this thing going no? And since the site owner is MIA, somethings gotta give. No free lunch.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!