Thread: Who was Chor Lau Heung's martial arts teacher?

Default Who was Chor Lau Heung's martial arts teacher?

Was it ever revealed who taught Chor Lau Heung his martial arts?

If I'm not wrong, all of CLH and WTF skills comes from Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan "The Big Flag Hero".

They were on their way to live in seclusion when they came across the island that CLH & WTF lived and taught them before leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    If I'm not wrong, all of CLH and WTF skills comes from Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan "The Big Flag Hero".

They were on their way to live in seclusion when they came across the island that CLH & WTF lived and taught them before leaving.
    Wasnt there a translation attempt at this Big Flag Hero novel on this forum years ago? Did it ever finish?
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Wasnt there a translation attempt at this Big Flag Hero novel on this forum years ago? Did it ever finish?
    nope... no one started the translation, i only see da ren wu (the celebrity) and happy heroes (heroes shed no tears)
    Best Wuxia author of all time : master Jin Yong

宮南燕連看都不看他一眼,緩緩接著道:「昔年鐵中棠重振鐵血大旗門後,『夜帝』父子就和大旗門中一位叫赤足 漢的前輩,遠遊海外,他們曾經經過此人的故鄉,以弟子推測,楚留香的武功也許是夜帝的傳授,而赤足漢卻收了 此人做徒弟。」

胡鐵花歎了口氣,喃喃道:「這次你猜的雖不中亦不遠矣,...

Gong Nanyan didn't even bother looking at him, slowly continuing: 'In the past, after Tie Zhongtang revived the Big Flag sect, the 'Night King' father and son and a member of the Big Flag sect called the 'bare-footed man', sailed far overseas, they passed through this man's homeland, so by my guess, Chu Liuxiang's martial arts probably came from 'Night King', while the 'bare-footed man' took this man as a disciple.'

Hu Tiehua sighed, mumbling: 'This time your guess was not correct but also not far off, ...

So all we know is an 'incorrect but not far off' guess that their martial arts derive from characters in 'The Big Flag hero'.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Kwok View Post
    宮南燕連看都不看他一眼,緩緩接著道:「昔年鐵中棠重振鐵血大旗門後,『夜帝』父子就和大旗門中一位叫赤足 漢的前輩,遠遊海外,他們曾經經過此人的故鄉,以弟子推測,楚留香的武功也許是夜帝的傳授,而赤足漢卻收了 此人做徒弟。」

胡鐵花歎了口氣,喃喃道:「這次你猜的雖不中亦不遠矣,...

Gong Nanyan didn't even bother looking at him, slowly continuing: 'In the past, after Tie Zhongtang revived the Big Flag sect, the 'Night King' father and son and a member of the Big Flag sect called the 'bare-footed man', sailed far overseas, they passed through this man's homeland, so by my guess, Chu Liuxiang's martial arts probably came from 'Night King', while the 'bare-footed man' took this man as a disciple.'

Hu Tiehua sighed, mumbling: 'This time your guess was not correct but also not far off, ...

So all we know is an 'incorrect but not far off' guess that their martial arts derive from characters in 'The Big Flag hero'.
    I found this in a thread.

https://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthr...l=1#post466394
    Last edited by Stance; 03-03-21 at 08:26 PM.