0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Default Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

In this battle, post-16 YG comes equipped with Heavy Iron Sword and has not united with Xialongnu.
    DFBB is at her peak, no distractions.

How would the battle go and who will be victorious at the end?
    Please include the strategy used and number of stances the victor needs.

Default Yang Guo (HIS and full-powered Sad Palms) vs Zhang Wuji

In this battle, post-16 YG comes equipped with Heavy Iron Sword and has not united with Xialongnu.
    Zhang Wuji is at the end of HSDS, he comes to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Zhang Wuji is at the end of HSDS, he comes to fight.

YG would win without hesitation..

DFBB is at her peak, no distractions.

With HIS I think the chance is 50:50..

It really is 50/50 and depends on who lands the first blow. While I see any CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY Great being no worse than equal to Dung Fung But Bai in terms of raw power, DFBB's insane speed makes him a very difficult adversary to deal with.

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

YG goes in with HIS, ZWJ backs away.
    YG pursues not given his opponent time to gather himself.
    ZWJ swiftly gets backed into a corner, uses 乾坤大挪移 and predicting YG's next move, raises the Holy Tablet to fend of the skull splitting sword.
    YG is impressed ZWJ's strength but does not break the momentum of his attack and pushes down.
    ZWJ shocked at the still descending sword tries to use Tai Chi to deflect the attack and open up his opponent.
    YG sees his sword pushed to one side and go plummeting towards the ground.
    ZWJ sees his plan working and prepares to counter attack.
    YG is a display of impossible strength, stops his sword in mid fall and changes its trajectory transforming a downwards strike into a horizontal slash at ZWJ's torso.
    ZWJ unable to believe his eyes fails to react in time and the sword comes crashing into his ribs.
    9 Yang auto defense is activated and for a moment HIS is stopped but the reprieve is short lived as the force field of pure Yang energy is overloaded. HIS bites deep into ZWJ's side.
    FATALITY.

Wow. Mandred detailed fight scenerior could rival Jing Yong writings. I could envision the details and could make a mini anime clip

I thank you. Your other challenge might take a bit longer. Need to do some planning for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    I thank you. Your other challenge might take a bit longer. Need to do some planning for that one.
    While I do think Yeung Gor would likely win this encounter, I do not believe he would walk away unscathed. In a death duel between Greats, even the winning combatant is likely to sustain serious injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    While I do think Yeung Gor would likely win this encounter, I do not believe he would walk away unscathed. In a death duel between Greats, even the winning combatant is likely to sustain serious injury.
    True, but we must also take into account the combatants personalities and experience. YG has a lot more experience fighting great level opponents and would know how do deal with ZWJ much sooner than ZWJ could react to him. If this was a fight where neither side had time to prepare then it is very likely that ZWJ inexperience and natural timidness would get him killed.

Now if we gave them both foreknowledge of each other, then yes I agree ZWJ could cause some damage to YG.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandred Skavenslayer View Post
    True, but we must also take into account the combatants personalities and experience. YG has a lot more experience fighting great level opponents and would know how do deal with ZWJ much sooner than ZWJ could react to him. If this was a fight where neither side had time to prepare then it is very likely that ZWJ inexperience and natural timidness would get him killed.

Now if we gave them both foreknowledge of each other, then yes I agree ZWJ could cause some damage to YG.
    The way I see it, Cheung Mo Gei is dead on the ground, as you described, but Yeung Gor limps away with severe internal injuries from which he will need many months to recover.

My scenario:
    At first glance,
    Wuji see the one-armed YG and felt some sympathy for him. However, he senses that his adversary is very powerful and not dare to underestimate him.

Yang Guo started to analyze his opponent and see that he is a young man in his twenties. YG did not want to use his heavy iron sword because his opponent is not armed.
    So he caustiouly wants to test Wuji power.
    YG looks distantly into the sky and there was melancholy in his facial expression.
    His body seem relaxed and in an indefensive way.

Wuji sees the opponent is opened for an attack and uses his quickness to hit YG.
    Suddenly YG pushed downward with an overwhelming force.
    Wuji was caught offguard but his autoprotect was activated and the two enormous forces collided. This caused Wuji to slightly wobble and tremble.
    After just one unpredictable stance by YG, Wuji knows he has to be more defensive.

YG was secretly admiring his opponent because of the the young man's profound internal energy.
    Then, YG stands with one leg and his body flows like water. Waiting for his opponent to attack....
    After escaping death, Wuji did not dare to set the offense again.
    Realizing this, YG slowly approach Wuji until they are about two meters from each other.
    Wuji realize he has no choice but to attack, so he hit YG with all his might.

Right before Wuji's palms make contact with YG's body, YG suddently attack with his body: arm, elbows, legs, knees, torso, shoulders, hips, sleeve, countering Wuji's palms with his palm and sleeve and his other body parts hit Wuji. This time Wuji's autoprotect could not protect him because he was hitting with all his power and left himself opened. Wuji was unable to evade.
    As a result, YG's ingenious and unpredictable stance severely injured Wuji.

DFBB would own this fight. YG's handicap makes him vulnerable against formations or an opponent who can attack from different positions. ZBT showed this with his left-right technique. Similarly, DFBB can utilize his speed to attack YG from many different postions, almost simultaneously. Also, DFBB can just float to YG's right side and attack him from there. Against DFBB'S needles, YG's HIS will be useless as their weapons will never come into direct contact. At some point, YG will realize this and abandone all his stances. Instead, he will carry out the final boss move in his Sad Palms, which uses his whole body as a weapon, and lunge at DFBB. At this point, I'd give YG a 30% chance of winning. Chances are DFBB will dodge this and pin 2 needles into his eyes.

To EdenResident:
    Yang Guo was having some trouble with ZBT left and right techniques at the beginning of their duel.
    Once YG releases Sad Palms, ZBT was put into a mostly defensive mode.

As for YG against DFBB's speed, Jing Yong emphasized that sheer power/force could overcome speed.
    For example, Jinlun Fawang vs Xiaolongnu. Power vs speed.
    Jing Yong emphasized that if Fawang uses sheer power, he would overcome Xiaolongnu (speed).

I cannot imagine post-16 YG with HIS and full-powered Sad Palms, who I firmly believe, had entered or at the wooden sword stage would lose to DFBB, which is similar to wooden sword stage DGKB losing to DFBB.
    With the power and ingenuity of the HIS techniques and unpredictableness of Sad Palms, I think DFBB will be defeated and her title of undefeated will be no more.

As for YG against DFBB's speed, Jing Yong emphasized that sheer power/force could overcome speed.
    Jing Yong emphasized that if Fawang uses sheer power, he would overcome Xiaolongnu (speed).

I cannot imagine post-16 YG with HIS and full-powered Sad Palms, who I firmly believe, had entered or at the wooden sword stage would lose to DFBB, which is similar to wooden sword stage DGKB losing to DFBB.
    With the power and ingenuity of the HIS techniques and unpredictableness of Sad Palms, I think DFBB will be defeated and her title of undefeated will be no more.
    The biggest problem is the assumption that Yeung Gor was anywhere near Wooden Sword Stage by the end of ROCH. During his final fight against the Golden Wheel Monk, Yeung Gor briefly used an ordinary sword to fight the monk, and was shocked and dismayed when the monk was able to break the sword. At this point, Sad Palms was Yeung Gor's best technique, not any sword technique.

Yang Guo never progressed to the wooden sword stage. He's not a swordsman. Pre-16, he used the HIS to temporarily bridge his level with the Greats' because at that point, his inner power was not yet at Great's level. Without the HIS, he would lose to QQR. However, once he reached Great's level, ie., post 16 years, he no longer used the HIS, or any sword for that matter. There was absolutely no evidence that he would use a sword, much less a wooden sword, in a serious fight. He went back to his strength, which was sophisticated Great's level palm arts powered by Great level's internals.

DFBB's inner power is no joke. He used a freaking needle to block LHC's sword effortlessly. I believe, DFBB's inner power is at least at 65 level, if not near Greats'. You can use power to overcome speed but when that speed has comparable power, then it won't be so sure anymore and will probably come down to techniques. Again, I have to stress that because of his lost arm, YG's very vulnerable against multiple point attacks. DFBB is basically that. If he can fly around attacking 4 quality opponents at the same time, he can do that against YG. He's like a one-man formation.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    Yang Guo never progressed to the wooden sword stage. He's not a swordsman. Pre-16, he used the HIS to temporarily bridge his level with the Greats' because at that point, his inner power was not yet at Great's level. Without the HIS, he would lose to QQR. However, once he reached Great's level, ie., post 16 years, he no longer used the HIS, or any sword for that matter. There was absolutely no evidence that he would use a sword, much less a wooden sword, in a serious fight. He went back to his strength, which was sophisticated Great's level palm arts powered by Great level's internals.

DFBB's inner power is no joke. He used a freaking needle to block LHC's sword effortlessly. I believe, DFBB's inner power is at least at 65 level, if not near Greats'. You can use power to overcome speed but when that speed has comparable power, then it won't be so sure anymore and will probably come down to techniques. Again, I have to stress that because of his lost arm, YG's very vulnerable against multiple point attacks. DFBB is basically that. If he can fly around attacking 4 quality opponents at the same time, he can do that against YG. He's like a one-man formation.
    Well DFBB could strike multiple opponents simultaneously it's due the fact his opponents far below him/her level but I highly doubt he could do it against single powerful opponent like YG also I think YG not that "dumb" he would fight defensively just like when he fought ZBT which ZBT couldn't "penetrate" his defense..

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    DFBB would own this fight. YG's handicap makes him vulnerable against formations or an opponent who can attack from different positions. ZBT showed this with his left-right technique. Similarly, DFBB can utilize his speed to attack YG from many different postions, almost simultaneously. Also, DFBB can just float to YG's right side and attack him from there. Against DFBB'S needles, YG's HIS will be useless as their weapons will never come into direct contact. At some point, YG will realize this and abandone all his stances. Instead, he will carry out the final boss move in his Sad Palms, which uses his whole body as a weapon, and lunge at DFBB. At this point, I'd give YG a 30% chance of winning. Chances are DFBB will dodge this and pin 2 needles into his eyes.
    If DFBB attack YG right side he would die or injury by YG right sleeve since his sleeve even could strike back one of JLFW wheel..

My scenario:
    At first glance,
    Wuji see the one-armed YG and felt some sympathy for him. However, he senses that his adversary is very powerful and not dare to underestimate him.

Yang Guo started to analyze his opponent and see that he is a young man in his twenties. YG did not want to use his heavy iron sword because his opponent is not armed.
    So he caustiouly wants to test Wuji power.
    YG looks distantly into the sky and there was melancholy in his facial expression.
    His body seem relaxed and in an indefensive way.

Wuji sees the opponent is opened for an attack and uses his quickness to hit YG.
    Suddenly YG pushed downward with an overwhelming force.
    Wuji was caught offguard but his autoprotect was activated and the two enormous forces collided. This caused Wuji to slightly wobble and tremble.
    After just one unpredictable stance by YG, Wuji knows he has to be more defensive.

YG was secretly admiring his opponent because of the the young man's profound internal energy.
    Then, YG stands with one leg and his body flows like water. Waiting for his opponent to attack....
    After escaping death, Wuji did not dare to set the offense again.
    Realizing this, YG slowly approach Wuji until they are about two meters from each other.
    Wuji realize he has no choice but to attack, so he hit YG with all his might.

Right before Wuji's palms make contact with YG's body, YG suddently attack with his body: arm, elbows, legs, knees, torso, shoulders, hips, sleeve, countering Wuji's palms with his palm and sleeve and his other body parts hit Wuji. This time Wuji's autoprotect could not protect him because he was hitting with all his power and left himself opened. Wuji was unable to evade.
    As a result, YG's ingenious and unpredictable stance severely injured Wuji.
    If YG use Sad Palm 💯% I believe he could beat Wuji within 5-10 moves just like JLFW..