Thread: Cheap tablets to play Android games

Banned

Default Cheap tablets to play Android games

Genshin Impact is the first mobile game I ever encountered that needed Android 7+ to install (Google Playstore doesn't list the game if you have an older Android OS). Mobile Legend plays just fine on my Android 5.1 device, but the newer games like Genshin simply won't run. So, I guess getting a new tablet every now and then to play Android games might be a good idea.

Banned

So, this is the cheapest tablet I could find that runs Genshin Impact: Alldocube iPlay 20 Price ~$120 USD on BangGood The Good ----------- Laminated screen Android 10 (requirement to play modern games) Battery lasts a lot longer than my 8" tablets USB Type C charging (those ancient micro USB ports can wear out, Type C seems more durable to me) Dual speakers with decent sound (unlike my other 10" tablet with [fake] dual sound holes but only 1 speaker inside) The Bad --------- Alldocube iPlay 30 just came out (so iPlay 20 might be obsoleted soon, but the iPlay 30 costs a lot more) Slow internal drive (slower than most tablets that's y this tablet only costs ~$120 USD) The screen is only good for gaming, terrible for reading texts/web browsing (Alldocube never had a tablet with decent screen, they all had crazy PWM issues or hurt my eyes focusing on texts) After 2-3 rounds of Mobile Legends, touch screen will experience phantom inputs (not a problem with other games, but character will still keep moving after you stop touching the screen so can't warp back to base in Mobile Legends)

Im enjoying gaming on tablets. I suggest you to buy tablet having 8GB ram. Almost all games work on this tablet. Im playing GTA 5 game at this tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    So, this is the cheapest tablet I could find that runs Genshin Impact: Alldocube iPlay 20 Price ~$120 USD on BangGood The Good ----------- Laminated screen Android 10 (requirement to play modern games) Battery lasts a lot longer than my 8" tablets USB Type C charging (those ancient micro USB ports can wear out, Type C seems more durable to me) Dual speakers with decent sound (unlike my other 10" tablet with [fake] dual sound holes but only 1 speaker inside) The Bad --------- Alldocube iPlay 30 just came out (so iPlay 20 might be obsoleted soon, but the iPlay 30 costs a lot more) Slow internal drive (slower than most tablets that's y this tablet only costs ~$120 USD) The screen is only good for gaming, terrible for reading texts/web browsing (Alldocube never had a tablet with decent screen, they all had crazy PWM issues or hurt my eyes focusing on texts) After 2-3 rounds of Mobile Legends, touch screen will experience phantom inputs (not a problem with other games, but character will still keep moving after you stop touching the screen so can't warp back to base in Mobile Legends)
    As much as possible, try to avoid buying that phone, there are lots of cheap android phones out there that give way better specs than this. This may be the cheapest but reading your review clearly made me pass this phone.

If your thinking about this..I'd suggest you opt for the iplay30..the GPU has about 3 times the power I believe.

That one is way better than it's former.