View Poll Results: Power/Force Require to Repel the Ocean's Waves

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • =1000 jins

    0 0%
  • >1000 jins

    0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

    1 100.00%
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 502

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

  1. #201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    How many stances do you think it would take for YG to defeat Fawang if full-powered Sad Palms was unleashed from the beginning of the fight?
    YG finished JLFW within 4-5 strokes when he "full sad" /desperate mode"..

  2. #202
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    YG finished JLFW within 4-5 strokes when he "full sad" /desperate mode"..
    Wow! So YG with peak Sad Palms should be a clear 10 levels above JLFW, a definite victory in less than 10 stances against a level 77 opponent.
    Therefore, YG with full-powered SP level should be ~85 to 87.

  3. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Wow! So YG with peak Sad Palms should be a clear 10 levels above JLFW, a definite victory in less than 10 stances against a level 77 opponent.
    Therefore, YG with full-powered SP level should be ~85 to 87.
    I think "sad" YG also could easily defeat Wuji (Lv 77) within 10-20 moves but is not mean YG 10 points clear above Wuji I mean since YG could easily defeat Lv 77 fighters that wouldn't also work against another Lv 77 fighters i.e ZBT or Z3F..

  4. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I think "sad" YG also could easily defeat Wuji (Lv 77) within 10-20 moves but is not mean YG 10 points clear above Wuji I mean since YG could easily defeat Lv 77 fighters that wouldn't also work against another Lv 77 fighters i.e ZBT or Z3F..
    Fair analysis, SP could easily defeat strong opponents who are weak against or prone to weird techniques.

    So with full-powered SP, how many stances would it takes to defeat ZBT or Z3F?

  5. #205
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Fair analysis, SP could easily defeat strong opponents who are weak against or prone to weird techniques.

    So with full-powered SP, how many stances would it takes to defeat ZBT or Z3F?
    I'm not sure perhaps 20+ moves..

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I'm not sure perhaps 20+ moves..
    I would think with true/full-powered SD, YG could quickly defeat ZBT and Z3F within 50 stances, if not, it would go down to endurance or internal energy exchange, which YG has the clear advantage due to his 6-year ocean training and his young age.
    So less than 50 stances or ~500 stances depending on how strong the opponent is.

  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I'm not sure perhaps 20+ moves..

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    I would think with true/full-powered SD, YG could quickly defeat ZBT and Z3F within 50 stances, if not, it would go down to endurance or internal energy exchange, which YG has the clear advantage due to his 6-year ocean training and his young age.
    So less than 50 stances or ~500 stances depending on how strong the opponent is.
    I thought I'm a YG hype, but Western Eccentric is 1 level higher

  8. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I'm not sure perhaps 20+ moves..



    I thought I'm a YG hype, but Western Eccentric is 1 level higher
    Ken Cheng is reading our analysis and postings and is boiling mad or feeling disgusted that he may fire-deviate

  9. #209
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    I would think with true/full-powered SD, YG could quickly defeat ZBT and Z3F within 50 stances, if not, it would go down to endurance or internal energy exchange, which YG has the clear advantage due to his 6-year ocean training and his young age.
    So less than 50 stances or ~500 stances depending on how strong the opponent is.
    For someone at their level you only need 1 or half stance to determine victory just like OYF when he beat H7G and HYS he only win 1 after almost 50 moves so 20+ moves would be than enough IMHO you doesn't need to "kill" your opponent but only "break" their defense then you win..

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I'm not sure perhaps 20+ moves..



    I thought I'm a YG hype, but Western Eccentric is 1 level higher
    I think isn't hype at all even non-full powered Sad Palm could force ZBT only could defending so full powered Sad Palm would be more stronger and deadlier..

  11. #211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    For someone at their level you only need 1 or half stance to determine victory just like OYF when he beat H7G and HYS he only win 1 after almost 50 moves so 20+ moves would be than enough IMHO you doesn't need to "kill" your opponent but only "break" their defense then you win..
    Great analysis:
    This happened when OYF learned the reversed 9yin and went crazy and into trance mode to quickly trounce H7G and HYS

    I guess there is a high chance YG could quickly defeat Great-caliber opponents if full-powered Sad Palms is unleashed unexpectedly.

  12. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I think isn't hype at all even non-full powered Sad Palm could force ZBT only could defending so full powered Sad Palm would be more stronger and deadlier..
    This was my analysis too because when YG fought ZBT, he called out every stance before he strike.
    I don't think ZBT faced the true/full-powered Sad Palms like JLFW did because if he did, he would be dead too

  13. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    This was my analysis too because when YG fought ZBT, he called out every stance before he strike.
    I don't think ZBT faced the true/full-powered Sad Palms like JLFW did because if he did, he would be dead too
    Yeeep though ZBT not "lousy" like JLFW or Wuji but I think he still "struggling" against full-power Sad Palm and would beaten within 20+ stances..

  14. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Yeeep though ZBT not "lousy" like JLFW or Wuji but I think he still "struggling" against full-power Sad Palm and would beaten within 20+ stances..
    To Western Eccentric:
    How do you feel regarding my analysis that true Sad palms is a semi-conscious state?

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Is Yang Guo's Sad Palms at its peak considered "Trance Mode"?

    Definition:
    Trance is a state of semi-consciousness in which a person is not self-aware and is either altogether responsive or unresponsive to external stimuli.
    I wonder if true Sad Palms is a way for YG to release his accumulated sadness, waiting for Xiaolongnu and his life's struggles.
    As a result, unleashing the true power from the six-year ocean training.

    True SP occurs semi-consciously, which increases unpredictableness and elusiveness and at the same time unleashes YG's full physical and internal power.

  15. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    To Western Eccentric:
    How do you think "invincible" Guo Jing or "invincible" Xiao Feng would handle true/full-powered Sad Palms?

  16. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    To Western Eccentric:
    How do you think "invincible" Guo Jing or "invincible" Xiao Feng would handle true/full-powered Sad Palms?
    Well TBH I tired to answer a classic question like which stronger between XF GJ and YG since I always think they are more or less "equal" though I prefer XF but I'm not sure he might be beat GJ/YG but is not a easy task even after 1000 moves..

  17. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well TBH I tired to answer a classic question like which stronger between XF GJ and YG since I always think they are more or less "equal" though I prefer XF but I'm not sure he might be beat GJ/YG but is not a easy task even after 1000 moves..
    I think nothing from XF's defensive skillsets that could protect him from Sad Palms ultimate moves, which are very unpredictable and extremely elusive.
    Once SP's full power is unleashed, XF would be defeated within 10 stances.

  18. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    To Ken Cheng:
    Did all the Yang Guo's postings and threads got merged into one big thread by you?
    Interesting....
    I wonder if I break any rules?

  19. #219
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    23,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    To Ken Cheng:
    Did all the Yang Guo's postings and threads got merged into one big thread by you?
    Interesting....
    I wonder if I break any rules?
    We do not need dozens of threads that are all designed with the same general objective.

    I permit you to continue doing what you've been doing, but it needs to all be done in one place (which I hopefully never need to visit except very rarely to perform maintenance).

  20. #220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    We do not need dozens of threads that are all designed with the same general objective.

    I permit you to continue doing what you've been doing, but it needs to all be done in one place (which I hopefully never need to visit except very rarely to perform maintenance).
    Fair,
    Thanks for the update and merging the threads Ken
    As long as I don't break any rules and get banned, I'm happy to comply

Similar Threads

  1. Yeung Gor (HIS) vs Yeung Gor (MP)
    By Yeung Gor in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-17-19, 03:20 PM
  2. Ice Fantasy Destiny 《幻城凡世》 - Sequel to Ice Fantasy
    By hirobo2 in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-23-17, 08:34 PM
  3. The Best of Yeung Gor (from a non Yeung Gor-fan)
    By Ken Cheng in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-27-12, 11:22 PM
  4. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-03-09, 08:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •