0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    But I believe Janitor Monk not only 3x times better than JLFW but his internal strength also at least 3x times better than Greats include JLFW and YG..
    Not possible if Sweeper and JLFW live in the same world.
    That would be like JLFW mastering the 12th level of Dragon Elephant Prana, which is humanly impossible because one needs to live for over 200 years old.
    Level 13th, one needs to live a few hundred years.

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Not possible if Sweeper and JLFW live in the same world.
    That would be like JLFW mastering the 12th level of Dragon Elephant Prana, which is humanly impossible because one needs to live for over 200 years old.
    Level 13th, one needs to live a few hundred years.
    But we know JLFW never reach that level so his internal strength should be weaker than Janitor Monk just like YG and other Greats which around 1/3 of Janitor Monk level..

But we know JLFW never reach that level so his internal strength should be weaker than Janitor Monk just like YG and other Greats which around 1/3 of Janitor Monk level..
    My theory regarding DGSD was that all characters' martial arts and feats were exaggerated by the author to make them seem powerful to engage the readers.

In reality, the characters, including Sweeper are much weaker than they appeared.
    Therefore, the most powerful characters like Sweeper and the Xiaoyao elders' internal and overall martial arts maxed out ~ post-16 YG/GJ level.

My theory regarding DGSD was that all characters' martial arts and feats were exaggerated by the author to make them seem powerful to engage the readers.

In reality, the characters, including Sweeper are much weaker than they appeared.
    Therefore, the most powerful characters like Sweeper and the Xiaoyao elders' internal and overall martial arts maxed out ~ post-16 YG/GJ level.
    Welcome to my thread
    In my fantasy thread, anything is possible and post-16 YG equipped with the legendary HIS is the most powerful character, invincible.

If DGSD characters only as good as Greats then GJ or YG should be could fired LDA from 15 - 25 meters like XF and MRB did but we know max limit LDA in Trilogy only about 4-5 meters..

Welcome to my thread
    In my fantasy thread, anything is possible and post-16 YG equipped with the legendary HIS is the most powerful character, invincible.
    Yeeep even DGQB not YG match..

Yeeep even DGQB not YG match..
    Even if the Jade Emperor descended from the sky, he won't be able to beat YG ... One kick and the Jade emperor is dead.

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

Welcome to my thread
    What is the point of a discussion then? You claim to be not hyped about Yang Guo, but this is almost a textbook example of a hype. I am sorry. What is the point of all your topics? You're not trying to have a discussion with anyone, but you are trying to convince everyone that Yang Guo is THE martial artist in all of Jin Yong's novels.

Just to let you know that A Qing, the girl from the Yue Maiden, disarmed 2000 soldiers with her sword in a short time. However, I am sure you think Yang Guo can defeat 20,000 soldiers in five seconds, don't you?
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    Even if the Jade Emperor descended from the sky, he won't be able to beat YG ... One kick and the Jade emperor is dead.
    I prefer Sun Wugong or Erlang Shen which pure "martial artist" rather than Jade Emperor..

I prefer Sun Wugong or Erlang Shen which pure "martial artist" rather than Jade Emperor..
    It's doesn't matter what mystical powers a god has, it's not match for YG MA. Even Erlang Shen with his 3rd, won't be able to catch the speed of YG. His just too fast and will die from his kick.

YG will soon be flying between planets.
    Last edited by Stance; 07-30-21 at 09:03 AM.

If DGSD characters only as good as Greats then GJ or YG should be could fired LDA from 15 - 25 meters like XF and MRB did but we know max limit LDA in Trilogy only about 4-5 meters..
    My theory:
    Jinyong showcased 99.9% of characters in DGSD with raw power and feats like XF's 1000 jins/catties dragon palms, LDA that could reach up to 30 meters, Duan Yu and Xuzhu's raw internal energy through absorption/energy transfer, etc.
    Then there came the Sweeper monk who seemed to have mastered energy cultivation to a level ~ Yideng and ZSF.
    He appeared and swat XF-leveled characters like a fly.

In ROCH, Jinyong showcased the sophistication of energy cultivation like when YG exchanged palms with HYS, controlling the the three people in their waves of energy.
    What YG and HYS displayed was a higher form of martial arts than the raw showcase of most of the DGSD's characters.

At the conclusion of the six-year ocean training, YG was able to create loud or soft sounds when he was practicing with the wooden sword.
    This is similar to performing raw or sophisticated energy manipulations like LDA/Wind blasts (raw) or Solitary finger/Divine flicking (sophisticated).

All in all, I think most characters from DGSD could only perform raw energy feats.
    Therefore, they are much weaker than the few characters who could demonstrate sophisticated energy feats like YG, Sweeper, and the ROCH Greats.

To @Athena, @Stance, and @Western Eccentric:

When I stated invincible/undefeatable, I meant against any character from WuxiaMaster Official Ultimate Rankings.

Name any character from the rankings, except for Sweeper monk and Dugu qiubai, and I would gladly show why post-16 YG equipped with DGKB's legendary Heavy Iron Sword is superior.

To @Athena, @Stance, and @Western Eccentric:

When I stated invincible/undefeatable, I meant against any character from WuxiaMaster Official Ultimate Rankings.

Name any character from the rankings, except for Sweeper monk and Dugu qiubai, and I would gladly show why post-16 YG equipped with DGKB's legendary Heavy Iron Sword is superior.
    Xuzhu or Shi Potian when in his "trance mode" would be easily destroy YG..

My theory:
    Jinyong showcased 99.9% of characters in DGSD with raw power and feats like XF's 1000 jins/catties dragon palms, LDA that could reach up to 30 meters, Duan Yu and Xuzhu's raw internal energy through absorption/energy transfer, etc.
    Then there came the Sweeper monk who seemed to have mastered energy cultivation to a level ~ Yideng and ZSF.
    He appeared and swat XF-leveled characters like a fly.

In ROCH, Jinyong showcased the sophistication of energy cultivation like when YG exchanged palms with HYS, controlling the the three people in their waves of energy.
    What YG and HYS displayed was a higher form of martial arts than the raw showcase of most of the DGSD's characters.

At the conclusion of the six-year ocean training, YG was able to create loud or soft sounds when he was practicing with the wooden sword.
    This is similar to performing raw or sophisticated energy manipulations like LDA/Wind blasts (raw) or Solitary finger/Divine flicking (sophisticated).

All in all, I think most characters from DGSD could only perform raw energy feats.
    Therefore, they are much weaker than the few characters who could demonstrate sophisticated energy feats like YG, Sweeper, and the ROCH Greats.
    I bet you never read DGSD..

Xuzhu or Shi Potian when in his "trance mode" would be easily destroy YG..
    1. vs Shi Potian in trance mode:
    YG uses the HIS (defensive mode) and a combination of 9yin defensive skills and his great lightness skills to hold him off long enough so his trance mode would wear off.
    Then, use the HIS or unleash full-powered Sad Palms to defeat SPT.

2. vs Xuzhu:
    YG infuses a sharp sword with his internal to bypass Xuzhu's energy shield and wound him.
    Then use the HIS or full-powered Sad Palms to quickly finish him.

I bet you never read DGSD..
    I did read a little from the novel, but most of the information I obtained regarding DGSD were from the Wuxia Fiction forum here

At least give me some credits for writing this theory regarding DGSD's characters instead of declaring or making assumptions without supports or analysis.

Right @Athena, @Ken Cheng, and the crew? At least I tried.
    I would appreciate some love or at least a thumb up for my effort

I did read a little from the novel, but most of the information I obtained regarding DGSD were from the Wuxia Fiction forum here

At least give me some credits for writing this theory regarding DGSD's characters instead of declaring or making assumptions without supports or analysis.

Right @Athena, @Ken Cheng, and the crew? At least I tried.
    I would appreciate some love or at least a thumb up for my effort
    You could check about DGSD and Trilogy martial arts in file forum posted by Athena..

1. vs Shi Potian in trance mode:
    YG uses the HIS (defensive mode) and a combination of 9yin defensive skills and his great lightness skills to hold him off long enough so his trance mode would wear off.
    Then, use the HIS or unleash full-powered Sad Palms to defeat SPT.

2. vs Xuzhu:
    YG infuses a sharp sword with his internal to bypass Xuzhu's energy shield and wound him.
    Then use the HIS or full-powered Sad Palms to quickly finish him.
    Unfortunately Xuzhu and SPT (in trance mode) at least 3x stronger than YG so it's easy to say than done to defeat someone like them is like could West Ham United or Parma beat "prime" Barca or Real Madrid which 3x more stronger than them..

You could check about DGSD and Trilogy martial arts in file forum posted by Athena..
    https://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=618

Great discussions by Athena and the crew regarding DGSD vs ROCH.

Thanks @Western Eccentric