0 0%
  • >1000 jins

0 0%
  • Much Greater Than 1000 jins

1 100.00%
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Super Yeung Gor Super Fantasy and Hype Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    So why is XF with dragon palms considered more powerful than the Greats?
    There's plenty of martial arts masters in the room, and those whose kungfu are better than Yun ZhongHe number in the 40s if not the 50s. But because he had grabbed the initiative and caught everyone off guard, plus his superiors lightness kungfu, nobody was able to catch up to him once he had hopped onto the wall. Several people reached into their shirts for projectiles and those people on the roof tried to stop him again, but all looked too late.

"Stay here!" Qiao Feng shouted and struck out a palm strike through air. The force of the strike was like a formless blade, flying through air and hit Yun ZhongHe squarely in his back.

Yun ZhongHe let out a suppressed moan as he fell flatly onto the ground, blood spilling out of his mouth like a fountain. Tan Qing was still standing though, just that he would stumble left a bit and then jump to the right, all the while humming a little tune. Quite a comic scene, only that nobody was laughing. Everyone was shocked by the horror that was playing out in front of their eyes.

Divine Doctor Xue knew that even though Yun ZhongHe was hurt badly, he could still be saved. But Tan Qing had already lost his soul and no amount of medicine of miracle cures in this world could save him anymore. Reflecting how Qiao Feng, with a casual scream and a palm strike, would inflict such incredible damage, he realized that if Qiao Feng want to take his life, there probably isn't anyone that could stop him. While he was reflecting, Tan Qing had stopped stumbling around and just stood there. The humming had seized as well and his eyes were wide open, but he wasn't breezing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Perhaps in terms of power generated/exerted XF Dragon Palm > GJ/H7Q since he could fire Dragon Palm within 15-20 meters away which could kill opponent or seriously wounds them like The 4th Evil he seriously injured by XF LDA while in Trilogy no one Greats have this ability not even YG or GJ..
    Possible with just the palm strength like JKFW with his 10th level Dragon Elephant Prana.
    However, to truely become a Great, one needs to be more versatile with his/her martial arts like supplementing the main arts with dog beating technique, 9yin, ambidextrous, etc.

There's plenty of martial arts masters in the room, and those whose kungfu are better than Yun ZhongHe number in the 40s if not the 50s. But because he had grabbed the initiative and caught everyone off guard, plus his superiors lightness kungfu, nobody was able to catch up to him once he had hopped onto the wall. Several people reached into their shirts for projectiles and those people on the roof tried to stop him again, but all looked too late.

"Stay here!" Qiao Feng shouted and struck out a palm strike through air. The force of the strike was like a formless blade, flying through air and hit Yun ZhongHe squarely in his back.

Yun ZhongHe let out a suppressed moan as he fell flatly onto the ground, blood spilling out of his mouth like a fountain. Tan Qing was still standing though, just that he would stumble left a bit and then jump to the right, all the while humming a little tune. Quite a comic scene, only that nobody was laughing. Everyone was shocked by the horror that was playing out in front of their eyes.

Divine Doctor Xue knew that even though Yun ZhongHe was hurt badly, he could still be saved. But Tan Qing had already lost his soul and no amount of medicine of miracle cures in this world could save him anymore. Reflecting how Qiao Feng, with a casual scream and a palm strike, would inflict such incredible damage, he realized that if Qiao Feng want to take his life, there probably isn't anyone that could stop him. While he was reflecting, Tan Qing had stopped stumbling around and just stood there. The humming had seized as well and his eyes were wide open, but he wasn't breezing anymore.
    Looks like a barbaric scene of violence.

Possible with just the palm strength like JKFW with his 10th level Dragon Elephant Prana.
    However, to truely become a Great, one needs to be more versatile with his/her martial arts like supplementing the main arts with dog beating technique, 9yin, ambidextrous, etc.
    Yet JLFW palm force only could reach 10 meters same like YD Yiyang Zhi and YG Sad Palm while XF could fired his 18 Dragon Palm from at least 15 meters and injured or kill his opponents..

Yet JLFW palm force only could reach 10 meters same like YD Yiyang Zhi and YG Sad Palm while XF could fired his 18 Dragon Palm from at least 15 meters and injured or kill his opponents..
    I'm pretty sure HYS's Divine flicking could seriously hurt or kill someone from 30 meters away if it hits the vital organs.

I'm pretty sure HYS's Divine flicking could seriously hurt or kill someone from 30 meters away if it hits the vital organs.
    Naturally...there's a solid object involved being propelled at speeds that rival bullets being shot out of guns. Now try that with air.

But is not palm energy..

But is not palm energy..
    Who needs palm energy when you could use Divine flicking from long distance to perform a sneak attack on an opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Naturally...there's a solid object involved being propelled at speeds that rival bullets being shot out of guns. Now try that with air.
    You mean "air" like a palm blast with devastating power.

Who needs palm energy when you could use Divine flicking from long distance to perform a sneak attack on an opponent.
    But we talk about palm energy right..

Just rewatch the 1983 ROCH ending with Andy Lau and Idy Chan.
    My favorite ROCH tv series.

In the series final battle against JLFW, initially, YG and XLN tried to work together to defeat him but was unsuccessful.

I wonder if YG and XLN were using the Jade Maiden swordplay in the novel during the final battle, could they have defeated JLFW with his weapons and 10th level Dragon Elephant Prana?

Just rewatch the 1983 ROCH ending with Andy Lau and Idy Chan.
    My favorite ROCH tv series.

In the series final battle against JLFW, initially, YG and XLN tried to work together to defeat him but was unsuccessful.

I wonder if YG and XLN were using the Jade Maiden swordplay in the novel during the final battle, could they have defeated JLFW with his weapons and 10th level Dragon Elephant Prana?
    Firstly I doubt about it since JY said that JLFW was confident enough he could beat YG/XLN combo with his Dragon/Elephant Skill but based on YG head to head duel with JLFW which he won it I think YG/XLN combo could easily defeat JLFW..

Firstly I doubt about it since JY said that JLFW was confident enough he could beat YG/XLN combo with his Dragon/Elephant Skill but based on YG head to head duel with JLFW which he won it I think YG/XLN combo could easily defeat JLFW..
    I think if couple use the Jade Maiden Swordplay with two normal swords, JLFW would shatter the swords on contact with his wheels due to his enormous power.
    Therefore, the Jade Maiden Swordplay cannot defeat JLFW.

The best and safest way to defeat JLFW is with Sad Palms if the HIS is not available.

Also, YG should fight JLFW solo because it is too risky for XLN to join because her internal is far below JLFW's and any sword that she uses would be immediately shattered on contact with JLFW's sheer power and could injure or kill her.

I think if couple use the Jade Maiden Swordplay with two normal swords, JLFW would shatter the swords on contact with his wheels due to his enormous power.
    Therefore, the Jade Maiden Swordplay cannot defeat JLFW.

The best and safest way to defeat JLFW is with Sad Palms if the HIS is not available.

Also, YG should fight JLFW solo because it is too risky for XLN to join because her internal is far below JLFW's and any sword that she uses would be immediately shattered on contact with JLFW's sheer power and could injure or kill her.
    Well pre-16 years YG and XLN could beat JLFW using Jade Maiden Sword combo though their kungfu level far below JLFW so logically they should be could defeat post-16 years JLFW..

Well pre-16 years YG and XLN could beat JLFW using Jade Maiden Sword combo though their kungfu level far below JLFW so logically they should be could defeat post-16 years JLFW..
    I mean after that duel JLFW greatly improved his Dragon/Elephant Wisdom YG also far exceeded his level after that with mastered HIS and Sad Palm XLN also improve tremendously after learn L/R Hand Skill from ZBT so logically if the pattern was "linear" they still could beat post-16 years JLFW..

I mean after that duel JLFW greatly improved his Dragon/Elephant Wisdom YG also far exceeded his level after that with mastered HIS and Sad Palm XLN also improve tremendously after learn L/R Hand Skill from ZBT so logically if the pattern was "linear" they still could beat post-16 years JLFW..
    Like I recommended:
    Fighting against someone like 10th level JLFW who has tremendous palm strikes and deadly wheel weapons is too dangerous for XLN.
    Therefore, it is safer to not use the Jade Maiden Swordplay (JMS) and put unneccessary risks toward XLN.
    Why not post-16 YG fight JLFW solo with the HIS or Sad Palms, it is much safer?

I think JLFW was confident that sheer force could overcome the JMS during the 16-year interlude.

Like I recommended:
    Fighting against someone like 10th level JLFW who has tremendous palm strikes and deadly wheel weapons is too dangerous for XLN.
    Therefore, it is safer to not use the Jade Maiden Swordplay (JMS) and put unneccessary risks toward XLN.
    Why not post-16 YG fight JLFW solo with the HIS or Sad Palms, it is much safer?

I think JLFW was confident that sheer force could overcome the JMS during the 16-year interlude.
    I also said before that 16 years ago before YG and XLN learn DGQB skills and ZBT skills they could defeat JLFW which much much better than them YG also could "solo" JLFW after received some HR guide regarding of Dog Beating Stick XLN also could solo JLFW to protect ZBT which poisonouning by JLFW at that time YG and XLN could fought JLFW for at least 50 stances..

I also said before that 16 years ago before YG and XLN learn DGQB skills and ZBT skills they could defeat JLFW which much much better than them YG also could "solo" JLFW after received some HR guide regarding of Dog Beating Stick XLN also could solo JLFW to protect ZBT which poisonouning by JLFW at that time YG and XLN could fought JLFW for at least 50 stances..
    I'am forget JLFW couldn't instantly 1 Hit Kill Fan Yiwang (The Long Beardy Ghost) and HR and even Ying Gu which considered inferior to XLN with his 10th Dragon/Elephant Palm so logically XLN could hold her own against JLFW..

I'am forget JLFW couldn't instantly 1 Hit Kill Fan Yiwang (The Long Beardy Ghost) and HR and even Ying Gu which considered inferior to XLN with his 10th Dragon/Elephant Palm so logically XLN could hold her own against JLFW..
    Do you think XLN's martial arts improved after she fell into the gorge during the 16-year interlude? At least her internal improved by eating exotic fish, fruits, and plants?

-Since post-16 JLFW most likely have realized the concept of "sheer power overcomes speed", how many stances would it take for him to defeat XLN?

Do you think XLN's martial arts improved after she fell into the gorge during the 16-year interlude? At least her internal improved by eating exotic fish, fruits, and plants?

-Since post-16 JLFW most likely have realized the concept of "sheer power overcomes speed", how many stances would it take for him to defeat XLN?
    Though she doesn't improve at all during 16 years time-skip as the novel said but I think she is better than HR even end-ROCH full-healthy HR and much better than Fan Yiwang which only GSZ disciple so if HR and Fan Yiwang could hold own against post-16 years JLFW then logically XLN also can..